901 Linux EEEs sold out again! - Linux

This is a discussion on 901 Linux EEEs sold out again! - Linux ; Last week 901 Linux EEEs were just reaching the shelves and Ebuyer even had a few hundred Linux 20Gb SSD machines. And this week? ALL GONE!!! EEEEEeeeeeee....! Now why I know they are called the EEE! Well, for all the ...

  1. 901 Linux EEEs sold out again!

    Last week 901 Linux EEEs were just reaching the shelves and Ebuyer even had
    a few hundred Linux 20Gb SSD machines.

    And this week? ALL GONE!!! EEEEEeeeeeee....!

    Now why I know they are called the EEE!

    Well, for all the WINDUMMIES, you can look on the bright side.
    The over priced 12Gb versions windummy versions are still in stock and not
    selling very well because difference is storage pays for the windummy
    license.

    Is it worth it? Joe public don't think so despite whatever your
    WINDUMMY asstroturfer has to say!

    The management at Ausus must be dumbest management on the block.
    They should be making more than twice the number of Linux EEEs to meet
    demand. They should making in equal amounts just to peddle a few WINDUMMY
    licenses and keep micoshaft happy. Drop micoshaft and start ramping
    up Linux EEE production NOW!!!

  2. Re: 901 Linux EEEs sold out again!

+ Reply to Thread