    keyboard...no mouse...nothing.

    last thing that i will try is to disable the wireless as suggested above...

    otherwise am going back to XP."

    #464 at
    http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...freeze&page=47

    Linux just w...
    Linux is sta...

  2. DooFUS: Linux rocks my world

    DFS wrote:

    "Because I just can't stop posting about it!"

  3. Re: DooFUS: Linux rocks my world

    Phil Da Lick! wrote:
    > DFS wrote:
    >

    > "Because I just can't stop posting about it!"

    Why are you obsessed with me, Hyp Da Crite?

  4. Re: DooFUS: Linux rocks my world

    DFS wrote:
    > Phil Da Lick! wrote:
    >> DFS wrote:
    >>

    >> "Because I just can't stop posting about it!"

    > Why are you obsessed with me, Hyp Da Crite?

    I think the more important question is why are you so obsessed with an
    operating system you don't use.

  5. Re: DooFUS: Linux rocks my world

    Phil Da Lick! wrote:

    >I think the more important question is

    I've always wondered why everyone doesn't filter the worthless
    fsckwit.

+ Reply to Thread