Re: LONG [News Digest] Mark Kent Linux News Digest for the 24hrs preceding 27-09-08 - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: LONG [News Digest] Mark Kent Linux News Digest for the 24hrs preceding 27-09-08 - Linux ; Mark Kent wrote: > In today's Mark Kent linux news digest, we have: > > From the following esteemed authors: > * Roy Schestowitz "esteemed"!?!?! He's a joke. The Spamowitz "I Won't Work For Free But You Should Give Me ...

  1. Re: LONG [News Digest] Mark Kent Linux News Digest for the 24hrs preceding 27-09-08

    Mark Kent wrote:
    > In today's Mark Kent linux news digest, we have:
    >
    > From the following esteemed authors:
    > * Roy Schestowitz

    "esteemed"!?!?!

    He's a joke. The Spamowitz "I Won't Work For Free But You Should Give Me
    Your Software" Hypocrite couldn't come up with an original thought to save
    his life.

  2. Re: LONG [News Digest] Mark Kent Linux News Digest for the 24hrs preceding 27-09-08

    "DFS" writes:

    > Mark Kent wrote:
    >> In today's Mark Kent linux news digest, we have:
    >>
    >> From the following esteemed authors:
    >> * Roy Schestowitz

    > "esteemed"!?!?!
    >
    > He's a joke. The Spamowitz "I Won't Work For Free But You Should Give Me
    > Your Software" Hypocrite couldn't come up with an original thought to save
    > his life.

    That person who emailed me Roy's IRC log where Roy was prancing around
    showing off about how people want him to "work for free" has not been
    heard of since. I suspect there was the sound of heavy boots coming up
    the stairs (guess who?) and a sharp knock on the door one dark, cold
    night and he's been shipped off for more "Freedom" training.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7OaYE-7ohY

    --
    "BOY is Microsoft doomed! LOL!"

  3. Re: LONG [News Digest] Mark Kent Linux News Digest for the 24hrspreceding 27-09-08

    DFS espoused:
    > Mark Kent wrote:
    >> In today's Mark Kent linux news digest, we have:
    >>
    >> From the following esteemed authors:
    >> * Roy Schestowitz

    > "esteemed"!?!?!
    >
    > He's a joke. The Spamowitz "I Won't Work For Free But You Should Give Me
    > Your Software" Hypocrite couldn't come up with an original thought to save
    > his life.

    If you post a suitable News article, which respects, observes, and
    follows both the letter and the spirit of the charter and the FAQ, then
    you, too, could be one of the esteemed authors. So far, however, you're
    not. Please don't tantrum your envy in public, that's what little
    children do.