Quarkbuntu released - Linux

This is a discussion on Quarkbuntu released - Linux ; Hadron wrote: > Tattoo Vampire is a windows using middle manager. I'm a Linux-using middle manager. :-P -- Regards, [tv] ....I'm dangerous when I know what I'm doing. Owner/Proprietor, Cheesus Crust Pizza Company Good to the last supper...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 56 of 56

  1. Re: Quarkbuntu released

    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....I'm dangerous when I know what I'm doing.

    Good to the last supper

  2. Re: Quarkbuntu released

    On Oct 1, 6:04*pm, Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    > cc wrote:
    > > Can't figure out killfiles on your current distro/newsreader?

    > Did I say that?

    Yes. Why else would you need a new distro that can killfile people.
    CCBuntu will also stop you from making retarded posts like the one you
    just made. It can't help you with typoes though.

  3. Re: Quarkbuntu released

    On Oct 1, 11:48*am, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Tattoo Vampire belched out
    > * this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    > > cc wrote:

    > > [...]

    > > CCbuntu, the distro that's not good for a damned thing.

    > Well, it /is/ a carbon-copy!

    Nyuck, nyuck, nyuck.

  4. Re: Quarkbuntu released

    cc wrote:

    > Yes

    Wrong
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Can you repeat the part after 'Listen very carefully'?

    Good to the last supper

  5. Re: Quarkbuntu released

    On Oct 1, 7:49*pm, Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    > cc wrote:
    > > Yes

    > Wrong

    I guess you're right, if the English words you typed in the messages
    you conveniently snipped have completely different meanings than what
    are published in dictionaries. What are your definitions of
    "automatically" "might" "try", just to name a few? Enlighten us, oh
    mighty Keyboard Warrior.

  6. Re: Quarkbuntu released

    cc writes:

    > On Oct 1, 7:49*pm, Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    >> cc wrote:
    >> > Yes

    >> Wrong

    > I guess you're right, if the English words you typed in the messages
    > you conveniently snipped have completely different meanings than what
    > are published in dictionaries. What are your definitions of
    > "automatically" "might" "try", just to name a few? Enlighten us, oh
    > mighty Keyboard Warrior.

    Watch it. Like Rick, Tattoo is not averse to threatening people with
    physical violence. I believe he even offered to "skull ****" me
    once and "Piss in the eye sockets". Whatever that means!

  7. Re: Quarkbuntu released

    On Thu, 02 Oct 2008 05:33:46 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > cc writes:

    >>> Wrong

    >> I guess you're right, if the English words you typed in the messages
    >> you conveniently snipped have completely different meanings than what
    >> are published in dictionaries. What are your definitions of
    >> "automatically" "might" "try", just to name a few? Enlighten us, oh
    >> mighty Keyboard Warrior.

    > Watch it. Like Rick, Tattoo is not averse to threatening people with
    > physical violence. I believe he even offered to "skull ****" me
    > once and "Piss in the eye sockets". Whatever that means!

    He should hook up ith Phil who wants to give DFS a blowjob....

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  8. Re: Quarkbuntu released

    "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:

    > On Thu, 02 Oct 2008 05:33:46 +0200, Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> cc writes:

    >>> I guess you're right, if the English words you typed in the messages
    >>> you conveniently snipped have completely different meanings than what
    >>> are published in dictionaries. What are your definitions of
    >>> "automatically" "might" "try", just to name a few? Enlighten us, oh
    >>> mighty Keyboard Warrior.

    >> Watch it. Like Rick, Tattoo is not averse to threatening people with
    >> physical violence. I believe he even offered to "skull ****" me
    >> once and "Piss in the eye sockets". Whatever that means!

    > He should hook up ith Phil who wants to give DFS a blowjob....

    Yeah, but "Fill" was only asking if DFS wanted one. Tattoo Vampire just
    "has you" if you he feels like it.

    --
    "I hate Linux and Linux advocacy I hate Linux and Linux
    advocacy I hate Linux and Linux advocacy "

  9. Re: Quarkbuntu released

    On Thu, 02 Oct 2008 05:44:04 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:

    >>> Watch it. Like Rick, Tattoo is not averse to threatening people with
    >>> physical violence. I believe he even offered to "skull ****" me
    >>> once and "Piss in the eye sockets". Whatever that means!

    >> He should hook up ith Phil who wants to give DFS a blowjob....

    > Yeah, but "Fill" was only asking if DFS wanted one. Tattoo Vampire just
    > "has you" if you he feels like it.

    Ahh....
    Testing the waters...
    I see......

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    Please Visit www.linsux.org

  10. Re: Quarkbuntu released

    Hadron wrote:

    > Yeah, but "Fill" was only asking if DFS wanted one. Tattoo Vampire just
    > "has you" if you he feels like it.

    Fantasizing again, freak?
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    Owner/Proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

    You will be Told about it Tomorrow. Go Home and Prepare Thyself.

  11. Re: Quarkbuntu released

    Hadron wrote:

    > Watch it. Like Rick, Tattoo is not averse to threatening people with
    > physical violence. I believe he even offered to "skull ****" me
    > once and "Piss in the eye sockets". Whatever that means!

    In your dreams, you little shrimp.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    Owner/Proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

    You are number 6! Who is number one?

  12. Re: Quarkbuntu released

    On Thu, 02 Oct 2008 02:38:18 -0400, Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Yeah, but "Fill" was only asking if DFS wanted one. Tattoo Vampire just
    >> "has you" if you he feels like it.

    > Fantasizing again, freak?

    Quack still around? Hasn't the troll got any windoze PCs to reboot or
    reinstall?

    --
    "If it weren't for Windows, you wouldn't
    be posting anything right now."
    Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004

  13. Re: Quarkbuntu released

    William Poaster wrote:

    > Quack still around? Hasn't the troll got any windoze PCs to reboot or
    > reinstall?

    He doesn't have time right now; he's in full "advocacy" mode.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    Owner/Proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

    You have a strong appeal for members of the opposite sex.

  14. Re: Quarkbuntu released

    cc wrote:

    > I****SLAP****

    You're dismissed.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....On a clear disk you can seek forever

    Good to the last supper

  15. Re: Quarkbuntu released

    On Oct 2, 8:21*pm, Keyboard Warrior wrote:
    > cc wrote:
    > > I****SLAP****

    > You're dismissed.

    The last refuge of a keyboard warrior moron, snip and run. See: Mark
    Kent, Peter Kohlmann.

  16. Re: Quarkbuntu released

    On Fri, 3 Oct 2008 04:22:19 -0700 (PDT), cc wrote:

    > On Oct 2, 8:21*pm, Keyboard Warrior wrote:
    >> cc wrote:
    >>> I****SLAP****

    >> You're dismissed.

    > The last refuge of a keyboard warrior moron, snip and run. See: Mark
    > Kent, Peter Kohlmann.

    And LiarMutt who fires up the kill file when he gets caught in a debate
    that he is losing badly.
    Which is most of them.