Panasonic recommends Windows Vista Business for their Toughbooks - Linux

This is a discussion on Panasonic recommends Windows Vista Business for their Toughbooks - Linux ; "Peter Köhlmann" stated in post 48e124b6$0$17135$9b4e6d93@newsspool2.arcor-online.net on 9/29/08 11:55 AM: >>> Here's what Quack said in the ubuntu group:- >>> >>> "I fight against the "Loony Linux" crowd in COLA. >>> I dont think they do Linux any services whatsoever ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 27 of 27

  1. Re: Panasonic recommends Windows Vista Business for their Toughbooks)

    "Peter Köhlmann" stated in post
    48e124b6$0$17135$9b4e6d93@newsspool2.arcor-online.net on 9/29/08 11:55 AM:

    >>> Here's what Quack said in the ubuntu group:-
    >>>
    >>> "I fight against the "Loony Linux" crowd in COLA.
    >>> I dont think they do Linux any services whatsoever by calling
    >>> Windows users "zombies" and "idiots".

    >> I call liars and idiots liars and idiots. Not Linux users in general.

    > Feel free to point to *any* linux user here in COLA which has been treated
    > different by you

    I am a Linux user and he has not made such claims about me.

    --
    I can't say we will succeed at this, but we will make a significant attempt
    to elevate the Linux desktop to the point where it is as good or better than

  2. Re: Panasonic recommends Windows Vista Business for their Toughbooks)

    The liar Michael Glasser (Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Brock McNuggets) snotted:

    > "Peter Köhlmann" stated in post
    > 48e124b6$0$17135$9b4e6d93@newsspool2.arcor-online.net on 9/29/08 11:55 AM:

    >>> I call liars and idiots liars and idiots. Not Linux users in general.

    >> Feel free to point to *any* linux user here in COLA which has been
    >> treated different by you

    > I am a Linux user and he has not made such claims about me.

    You are no linux user, and additionally you are a fellow troll to Hadron
    Quark.

    Your knowledge about linux is next to non-existant.
    --
    We are Linux. Resistance is measured in Ohms.

  3. Re: Panasonic recommends Windows Vista Business for their Toughbooks)

    "Peter Köhlmann" stated in post
    48e1cac0$0$16898$9b4e6d93@newsspool1.arcor-online.net on 9/29/08 11:44 PM:

    > The liar Michael Glasser (Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Brock McNuggets) snotted:
    >
    >> "Peter Köhlmann" stated in post
    >> 48e124b6$0$17135$9b4e6d93@newsspool2.arcor-online.net on 9/29/08 11:55 AM:

    >>> Feel free to point to *any* linux user here in COLA which has been
    >>> treated different by you

    >> I am a Linux user and he has not made such claims about me.
    >>

    > You are no linux user,

    You do not get to decide what OS I use or do not use, Peter. You challenged
    him to point to a Linux user he does not speak of poorly, at least in
    specific ways. I am such a user. I do use Linux, even if you have a strong
    desire to deny it for whatever whacked out hate-filled reasons are bouncing
    around in that moronic head of yours.

    > and additionally you are a fellow troll to Hadron
    > Quark.
    >
    > Your knowledge about linux is next to non-existant.

    Your judgment of my knowledge is irrelevant.

    --
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do
    nothing. - Unknown

  4. Re: Panasonic recommends Windows Vista Business for their Toughbooks)

    The liar Michael Glasser (Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Brock McNuggets) snotted:

    > "Peter Köhlmann" stated in post
    > 48e1cac0$0$16898$9b4e6d93@newsspool1.arcor-online.net on 9/29/08 11:44 PM:
    >
    >> The liar Michael Glasser (Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Brock McNuggets) snotted:
    >>
    >>> "Peter Köhlmann" stated in post
    >>> 48e124b6$0$17135$9b4e6d93@newsspool2.arcor-online.net on 9/29/08 11:55
    >>> AM:

    >>> I am a Linux user and he has not made such claims about me.
    >>>

    >> You are no linux user,

    > You do not get to decide what OS I use or do not use, Peter.

    I do not "decide" wehi9ch one you use. I observe it.
    You have not even tiny amounts of actual knowledge about linux. Hence you
    are no linux user.

    Bull****. Your posts about it betray your "knowledge". It is non-existant

    > I do use Linux, even if you have a
    > strong desire to deny it for whatever whacked out hate-filled reasons are
    > bouncing around in that moronic head of yours.

    Idiot

    >> and additionally you are a fellow troll to Hadron
    >> Quark.
    >>
    >> Your knowledge about linux is next to non-existant.

    > Your judgment of my knowledge is irrelevant.

    Certainly not. After all, I *am* a linux user since years. I am certainly
    able to see if someone has basic knowledge about it. You don't have any
    --
    Linux: Because rebooting is for adding new hardware

  5. Re: Panasonic recommends Windows Vista Business for their Toughbooks)

    > ****:
    >>
    >> he has not made such claims about me.

    That's the point I made, Sn^Hhit. "Hadron" says nothing bad about a
    serial liar, a real POS, like you, but constantly claims that honest
    people are liars, using dishonest interpretations of what is said.

    You and Quack are like peas in a pod. ****ty, lying, trolls. Both of
    you are fscked in the head.

  6. Re: Panasonic recommends Windows Vista Business for their Toughbooks)

    On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 23:03:52 -0700, Snit wrote:

    > "Peter Köhlmann" stated in post
    > 48e124b6$0$17135$9b4e6d93@newsspool2.arcor-online.net on 9/29/08 11:55 AM:

    >>> I call liars and idiots liars and idiots. Not Linux users in general.

    >> Feel free to point to *any* linux user here in COLA which has been treated
    >> different by you

    > I am a Linux user and he has not made such claims about me.

    Ghost......

    Nuff said.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  7. Re: Panasonic recommends Windows Vista Business for their Toughbooks)

    "Peter Köhlmann" stated in post
    48e209b9$0$6616$9b4e6d93@newsspool3.arcor-online.net on 9/30/08 4:12 AM:

    >>> You are no linux user,

    >> You do not get to decide what OS I use or do not use, Peter.

    > I do not "decide" wehi9ch one you use. I observe it.
    > You have not even tiny amounts of actual knowledge about linux. Hence you
    > are no linux user.

    Well, I was able to predict changes that *are* happening with Linux as per
    Mark Shuttleworth's influence. You did not - and even argued against me.

    You can pretend I do not use Linux and know nothing about it but I have
    *proved* where there are many things about it I know that you do not.

    In any case how much I *know* about Linux is not even the question... I
    merely noted I *use* it... and thus when you challenged Hadron to point to a
    Linux *user* who he has not called a liar and an idiot I was able to easily
    show you one he has not. Me.

    You are not in spin mode trying to pretend you know what OSs I use and even
    pretend you know what I do and do not know. In other words you are just
    spewing your lies again hoping to save some small measure of self-respect
    after your challenge proved so easy to be met.

    >> You challenged him to point to a Linux user he does not speak of poorly,
    >> at least in specific ways. I am such a user.

    > Bull****. Your posts about it betray your "knowledge". It is non-existant

    Message ID. LOL! You will run... it is so darn predictable.

    >> I do use Linux, even if you have a
    >> strong desire to deny it for whatever whacked out hate-filled reasons are
    >> bouncing around in that moronic head of yours.

    > Idiot
    >
    >>> and additionally you are a fellow troll to Hadron
    >>> Quark.
    >>>
    >>> Your knowledge about linux is next to non-existant.

    >> Your judgment of my knowledge is irrelevant.
    >>

    > Certainly not. After all, I *am* a linux user since years. I am certainly
    > able to see if someone has basic knowledge about it. You don't have any

    So you say in an irrelevant and unsupported way. Poor Peter... you just
    spew insults and lies and whine and cry and show what a hate filled little
    boy you are.

    By the way: you have now had *weeks* to find your evidence to support your
    claim I posted as Rekruled. Any luck? Of course not! You just keep spewing
    that accusation even though you know you cannot support it. Poor, poor
    Peter... all you can do is snip and run and whine and cry. And show off
    your ignorance.

    --
    I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please
    everyone. -- Bill Cosby

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2