How to keep DFS busy - Linux

This is a discussion on How to keep DFS busy - Linux ; scroll to bottom scroll to top -- Regards, [tv] ....DEL *.* How DARE you erase my tribbles! Owner/Proprietor, Cheesus Crust Pizza Company Good to the last supper...

  1. How to keep DFS busy

    scroll to bottom

    scroll to top

    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....DEL *.* How DARE you erase my tribbles!

    Good to the last supper

  2. Re: How to keep DFS busy

    Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    > scroll to bottom

    Ooh, that's a evil one! :-)

    Richard Rasker
    --
    http://www.linetec.nl

  3. Re: How to keep DFS busy

    On 2008-09-27, Richard Rasker claimed:
    > Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    >
    >> scroll to bottom

    > Ooh, that's a evil one! :-)

    Not really. It will entertain DuFuS for years unless someone tells him
    all of the cheats to win.

    --
    C:\WINDOWS\RUN
    C:\COMPUTER\CRASH

  4. Re: How to keep DFS busy

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Tattoo Vampire belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    --
    Hello. Just walk along and try NOT to think about your INTESTINES
    being almost FORTY YARDS LONG!!

  5. Re: How to keep DFS busy

    Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    > scroll to bottom
    >
    > [snip lengthy anti-troll rant]
    >
    > scroll to top

    Tell the truth about Linux and Microsoft.

    --
    HPT

  6. Re: How to keep DFS busy

+ Reply to Thread