Dan Ravicher is Darl McBride - Linux

This is a discussion on Dan Ravicher is Darl McBride - Linux ; The bottom feeding tactic of engaging a defendant in good faith settlement talks while filing a Motion for Default Judgment behind his back is convincing evidence that the SFLC and Dan Ravicher are actually SCO and Darl McBride. Sincerely, Rjack...

  1. Dan Ravicher is Darl McBride

    The bottom feeding tactic of engaging a defendant in good faith
    settlement talks while filing a Motion for Default Judgment behind
    his back is convincing evidence that the SFLC and Dan Ravicher are
    actually SCO and Darl McBride.

    Sincerely,
    Rjack

  2. Re: Dan Ravicher is Darl McBride

    Appil Corporation asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock Rjack
    wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Appil Corporation Department of Marketing:

    > evidence that the SFLC and Dan Ravicher are
    > actually SCO and Darl McBride.

    You should report this to the Department of Homo Land Security.

    Identity thieves are terrorists and those who protect them like
    you by not reporting these indicidents to the Department of Homo Land
    Security are obviously aiding and abeting terrorists.

  3. Re: Dan Ravicher is Darl McBride

    7 wrote:
    > Appil Corporation asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock Rjack
    > wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Appil Corporation Department of
    > Marketing:
    >

    >> evidence that the SFLC and Dan Ravicher are
    >> actually SCO and Darl McBride.

    > You should report this to the Department of Homo Land Security.
    >
    > Identity thieves are terrorists and those who protect them like
    > you by not reporting these indicidents to the Department of Homo Land
    > Security are obviously aiding and abeting terrorists.

    You should hang yourself from the rafters to the point of unconsciousness,
    then back off. Do this several times and see if it fixes whatever is wrong
    with you.

  4. Re: Dan Ravicher is Darl McBride

    Micoshaft asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock DFS
    wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Department of Marketing:

    > You should hang yourself from the rafters to the point of unconsciousness,
    > then back off. Do this several times and see if it fixes whatever is
    > wrong with you.

    Have you tried taking your own advise?

  5. Re: Dan Ravicher is Darl McBride

    7 wrote:
    > Appil Corporation asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock Rjack
    > wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Appil Corporation Department of Marketing:
    >

    >> evidence that the SFLC and Dan Ravicher are
    >> actually SCO and Darl McBride.

    > You should report this to the Department of Homo Land Security.
    >
    > Identity thieves are terrorists and those who protect them like
    > you by not reporting these indicidents to the Department of Homo Land
    > Security are obviously aiding and abeting terrorists.

    They have some very good mental health clinics in the London area to
    assist you. Take your Thorazine laddie. Take your Thorazine. It'll
    make the voices go away.

    Sincerely,
    Rjack :}

  6. Re: Dan Ravicher is Darl McBride

    Rjack wrote:

    > 7 wrote:
    >> Appil Corporation asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock Rjack
    >> wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Appil Corporation Department of
    >> Marketing:
    >>

    >>> evidence that the SFLC and Dan Ravicher are
    >>> actually SCO and Darl McBride.

    >> You should report this to the Department of Homo Land Security.
    >>
    >> Identity thieves are terrorists and those who protect them like
    >> you by not reporting these indicidents to the Department of Homo Land
    >> Security are obviously aiding and abeting terrorists.
    >>

    > They have some very good mental health clinics in the London area to
    > assist you. Take your Thorazine laddie. Take your Thorazine. It'll
    > make the voices go away.
    >
    > Sincerely,
    > Rjack :}

    After going to all that length publishing your
    claims, you are just not taking this serious enough!!

    Look let me help you write the letter.....

    ---- Letter to Department of Homo Land Security ------

    Dear Department of Homo Land Security,

    It has come to pass with the aid of brilliant deduction
    that the following I wrote is true.

    >>> evidence that the SFLC and Dan Ravicher are
    >>> actually SCO and Darl McBride.

    Therefore I urge you to round up all SCO$ staff
    and carry them away to Guantanamo Bay.

    Yours

    > Sincerely,
    > Rjack :}