This **** Is Hysterical!!! Linux Loons Crooning For Linux!!! - Linux

This is a discussion on This **** Is Hysterical!!! Linux Loons Crooning For Linux!!! - Linux ; I'm not the OP but this stuff is hysterical!!!!! Ya' gotta hear this clown.... I think Linux has rotted his brain.... http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...0A%20Tramp.mp3 http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...My%20Heart.mp3 http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...Charleston.mp3 http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...0The%20Sun.mp3 http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...bout%20You.mp3 http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...magination.mp3 http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...Get%20Lost.mp3 http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...20Birdland.mp3 Some visuals to further stimulate your senses while the "music" is ...

  1. Re: This **** Is Hysterical!!! Linux Loons Crooning For Linux!!!

    The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    < snip >

    And why do you *repost* the list then just less than two hours after you
    already *quoted* it entirely?

    And pray tell, what have redhat, ubuntu or linux in general to do with your
    garbage? Why do you *again* crosspost to non-relevant groups, flatfish?
    --
    To mess up a Linux box, you need to work at it.
    To mess up your Windows box, you just need to work on it.

  2. Re: This **** Is Hysterical!!! Linux Loons Crooning For Linux!!!

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Moshe Goldfarb. belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > I'm not the OP but this stuff is hysterical!!!!!

    Looks like I have to plonk Moshe everywhere. Sad.

  3. Re: This **** Is Hysterical!!! Linux Loons Crooning For Linux!!!

    On Sat, 27 Sep 2008 13:48:28 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote:

    > The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:
    >
    > < snip >
    >
    > And why do you *repost* the list then just less than two hours after you
    > already *quoted* it entirely?
    >
    > And pray tell, what have redhat, ubuntu or linux in general to do with your
    > garbage? Why do you *again* crosspost to non-relevant groups, flatfish?

    Sorry.
    I had 2 replies open at once and fscked up.
    Lousy *nix style cut-n-paste in action.

    Look at it this way,exposure is always a good thing. Maybe some suit will
    discover Roy's singing *talent* and offer him a contract?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  4. Re: This **** Is Hysterical!!! Linux Loons Crooning For Linux!!!

    On Sat, 27 Sep 2008 08:54:07 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Moshe Goldfarb. belched out
    > this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    >> I'm not the OP but this stuff is hysterical!!!!!

    > Looks like I have to plonk Moshe everywhere. Sad.

    Wow!
    My heart is broken.

    If you Linux loons found something like that on *my* website, you would be
    going wild.

    Hypocrites.

    There is no way you cannot laugh your ass off at that stuff.
    Unless you are a total bore of course, like HPT or [Homer] for example.

    Roy should release it as a CD.

    "Music to Compile Your Kernel By"
    --

  5. Re: This **** Is Hysterical!!! Linux Loons Crooning For Linux!!!

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    > I had 2 replies open at once and fscked up.
    > Lousy *nix style cut-n-paste in action.

    You lie, flatfarb.

    You've been out of the killfile too long. Back you go. *kick*
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Human Being: Bag of mostly water

    Good to the last supper

  6. News at 11: Flatfish Gary Stewart lying again

    The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    > On Sat, 27 Sep 2008 13:48:28 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >
    >> The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:
    >>
    >> < snip >
    >>
    >> And why do you *repost* the list then just less than two hours after you
    >> already *quoted* it entirely?
    >>
    >> And pray tell, what have redhat, ubuntu or linux in general to do with
    >> your garbage? Why do you *again* crosspost to non-relevant groups,
    >> flatfish?

    > Sorry.
    > I had 2 replies open at once and fscked up.
    > Lousy *nix style cut-n-paste in action.
    >
    > Look at it this way,exposure is always a good thing. Maybe some suit will
    > discover Roy's singing *talent* and offer him a contract?

    I have read far better lies from Snot Michael Glasser. And they were of
    a "quality" nobody with 2 remaining braincells would believe
    --
    Don't abandon hope: your Tom Mix decoder ring arrives tomorrow

  7. Re: News at 11: Flatfish Gary Stewart lying again

    "Peter Köhlmann" stated in post
    48deb746$0$6616$9b4e6d93@newsspool3.arcor-online.net on 9/27/08 3:44 PM:

    > The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:
    >
    >> On Sat, 27 Sep 2008 13:48:28 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >>
    >>> The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:
    >>>
    >>> < snip >
    >>>
    >>> And why do you *repost* the list then just less than two hours after you
    >>> already *quoted* it entirely?
    >>>
    >>> And pray tell, what have redhat, ubuntu or linux in general to do with
    >>> your garbage? Why do you *again* crosspost to non-relevant groups,
    >>> flatfish?

    >> Sorry.
    >> I had 2 replies open at once and fscked up.
    >> Lousy *nix style cut-n-paste in action.
    >>
    >> Look at it this way,exposure is always a good thing. Maybe some suit will
    >> discover Roy's singing *talent* and offer him a contract?
    >>

    > I have read far better lies from Snot Michael Glasser. And they were of
    > a "quality" nobody with 2 remaining braincells would believe

    Please quote these lies from me. Message ID, too.

    You so often ask for message IDs... but you run like a little scared bunny
    when you are asked for them. And you will again.

    --
    I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please
    everyone. -- Bill Cosby

+ Reply to Thread