Roy Schestowitz Serenades Usenet! - Linux

This is a discussion on Roy Schestowitz Serenades Usenet! - Linux ; Enjoy the "music"! http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...0A%20Tramp.mp3 http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...My%20Heart.mp3 http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...Charleston.mp3 http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...0The%20Sun.mp3 http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...bout%20You.mp3 http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...magination.mp3 http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...Get%20Lost.mp3 http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...20Birdland.mp3 Some visuals to further stimulate your senses while the "music" is playing. http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/I...ures/nov02.jpg http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/I...es/nov0201.jpg http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/I...es/nov0202.jpg http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/I...ures/Roy85.jpg http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/I...ures/Roy86.jpg http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/I...s/roymaya1.jpg http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/I...aya1_small.jpg -- The Archiver...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 37

  1. Re: Roy Schestowitz Serenades Usenet!

  2. Re: Roy Schestowitz Serenades Usenet!

    On Sat, 27 Sep 2008 06:39:35 +0000 (UTC), The Archiver wrote:

    > Enjoy the "music"!
    >
    > http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...0A%20Tramp.mp3
    >
    > http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...My%20Heart.mp3
    >
    > http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...Charleston.mp3
    >
    > http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...0The%20Sun.mp3
    >
    > http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...bout%20You.mp3
    >
    > http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...magination.mp3
    >
    > http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...Get%20Lost.mp3
    >
    > http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...20Birdland.mp3
    >
    > Some visuals to further stimulate your senses while the "music" is playing.
    >
    > http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/I...ures/nov02.jpg
    >
    > http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/I...es/nov0201.jpg
    >
    > http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/I...es/nov0202.jpg
    >
    > http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/I...ures/Roy85.jpg
    >
    > http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/I...ures/Roy86.jpg
    >
    > http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/I...s/roymaya1.jpg
    >
    > http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/I...aya1_small.jpg

    Please tell me this is some kind of a joke?
    It sounds like a bad night at a Frog's Karaoke...

    He does have good taste in music though.
    The problem is, he couldn't carry a tune if it was in a basket.....
    He sounds like a drunk frog...........

    This *is* a joke?
    Right?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  3. Re: Roy Schestowitz Serenades Usenet!

    On Sat, 27 Sep 2008 05:03:54 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    > On Sat, 27 Sep 2008 06:39:35 +0000 (UTC), The Archiver wrote:
    >
    >> Enjoy the "music"!
    >>
    >> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...0A%20Tramp.mp3
    >>
    >> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...My%20Heart.mp3
    >>
    >> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...Charleston.mp3
    >>
    >> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...0The%20Sun.mp3
    >>
    >> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...bout%20You.mp3
    >>
    >> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...magination.mp3
    >>
    >> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...Get%20Lost.mp3
    >>
    >> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...20Birdland.mp3
    >>
    >> Some visuals to further stimulate your senses while the "music" is playing.
    >>
    >> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/I...ures/nov02.jpg
    >>
    >> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/I...es/nov0201.jpg
    >>
    >> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/I...es/nov0202.jpg
    >>
    >> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/I...ures/Roy85.jpg
    >>
    >> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/I...ures/Roy86.jpg
    >>
    >> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/I...s/roymaya1.jpg
    >>
    >> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/I...aya1_small.jpg

    > Please tell me this is some kind of a joke?
    > It sounds like a bad night at a Frog's Karaoke...
    >
    > He does have good taste in music though.
    > The problem is, he couldn't carry a tune if it was in a basket.....
    > He sounds like a drunk frog...........
    >
    > This *is* a joke?
    > Right?

    I just finished a session with a fairly famous group of vocalists and I
    played some of this for them and I can tell you that there wasn't a dry
    eyeball in the house.

    They were howling!

    If anything, it cheered up the keyboard player who had a nasty case of food
    poisoning courtesy of the local KFC....
    He's laughing (and crapping) all the way home tonight.....

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    Please Visit www.linsux.org

  4. Re: Roy Schestowitz Serenades Usenet!

    Amy Fisher (flatfish) nymshifted:

    < snip flatfish garbage >

    > Is this guy kidding?
    > Jesus Christ already, someone should inform this quack that he has no
    > talent. Not even a speck.
    > That singing dog song which circulates each and every Xmas is better than
    > this crap.
    > I just took a look at his website www.schestowitz.com and got a friggin
    > headache with the graphics. This bozo seems to be a legend in his own
    > mind.
    > Is he really a transsexual?
    > If that's true it's possible he might get some gigs just based on
    > weirdness. I found some really creepy stuff about this Roy Schestowitz.
    > Hopefully he is incapable of breeding. Singing is one of his better
    > traits it seems.
    >
    > http://www.velocityreviews.com/forum...tion-is-it-an-
    > option.html
    >
    > God what a strange person.

    Why do you nymshift *again* here, flatfish?
    And why do you repeat these cretinous lies about "transsexuality"
    or "castration"? After all, you yourself planted that "evidence"
    --
    Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change,
    the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the

  5. Re: Roy Schestowitz Serenades Usenet!

    > mentally-ill troll wrote:
    >>
    >> God what a strange person.

    Look who's talking.

  6. Re: Roy Schestowitz Serenades Usenet!

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    > On Sat, 27 Sep 2008 05:03:54 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    >> On Sat, 27 Sep 2008 06:39:35 +0000 (UTC), The Archiver wrote:

    >>> Enjoy the "music"!

    >>> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...0A%20Tramp.mp3

    >>> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...My%20Heart.mp3

    >>> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...Charleston.mp3

    >>> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...0The%20Sun.mp3

    >>> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...bout%20You.mp3

    >>> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...magination.mp3

    >>> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...Get%20Lost.mp3

    >>> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...20Birdland.mp3

    >>> Some visuals to further stimulate your senses while the "music" is playing.

    >>> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/I...ures/nov02.jpg

    >>> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/I...es/nov0201.jpg

    >>> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/I...es/nov0202.jpg

    >>> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/I...ures/Roy85.jpg

    >>> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/I...ures/Roy86.jpg

    >>> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/I...s/roymaya1.jpg

    >>> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/I...aya1_small.jpg

    >> Please tell me this is some kind of a joke?

    This is not "some kind of a joke".

    http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/music.htm

    >> It sounds like a bad night at a Frog's Karaoke...

    >> He does have good taste in music though.
    >> The problem is, he couldn't carry a tune if it was in a basket.....
    >> He sounds like a drunk frog...........

    >> This *is* a joke?
    >> Right?

    Wrong. This is not a joke.

    > I just finished a session with a fairly famous group of vocalists and I
    > played some of this for them and I can tell you that there wasn't a dry
    > eyeball in the house.

    > They were howling!

    > If anything, it cheered up the keyboard player who had a nasty case of food
    > poisoning courtesy of the local KFC....
    > He's laughing (and crapping) all the way home tonight.....

    There is an entire web site full of "laughter" which belongs to Roy
    Schestowitz and it is begging to be archived before it disappears.

    'wget -r -l 50 http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/indtext.htm'

    http://users.ugent.be/~bpuype/wget
    http://wget.darwinports.com
    http://www.gnu.org/software/wget

    Recursive directory listing from the top of the archive minus the sites
    main content.

    danielsorogon.com
    Webmaster
    icons

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster:
    Amusement
    Art
    Bar
    CSNG
    Data
    Datebook
    EW249
    Economy
    Feedback
    Frames
    Gershwin
    Health
    IMG
    Images
    Interests
    Music
    Nadav
    PGP
    Projects
    Research
    Software
    Sports
    UseNet
    art.htm
    body.htm
    economy.htm
    health.htm
    images.htm
    inddet.htm
    index.html
    indtext.htm
    int.htm
    music.htm
    proj.htm
    res.htm
    roy.css
    sitemap.htm
    sports.htm
    util.htm

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Amusement:
    Support
    index.html

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Amusement/Support:
    index.html

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Art:
    2000
    KMD
    OM
    POVRay_test.kpm
    Roy_Schestowitz
    Schestowitz
    Tobkes
    dr1.jpg

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Art/2000:
    ASAF'S~1.JPG
    BCKRND.JPG
    EMINEM.GIF
    FINALE1.JPG
    FINALE2.JPG
    PB.GIF
    PB4.GIF
    R.BMP
    ROY.GIF
    ROY.JPG
    ROYWRAP.BMP
    ROYWRAP2.BMP
    images.html
    thumbs

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Art/2000/thumbs:
    ASAF'S~1.png
    BCKRND.png
    EMINEM.png
    FINALE1.png
    FINALE2.png
    PB.png
    PB4.png
    R.png
    ROY.png
    ROYWRAP.png
    ROYWRAP2.png

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Art/KMD:
    1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.JPG
    4.JPG
    b.jpg
    c.jpg
    d.jpg
    images.html
    kmd.jpg
    thumbs

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Art/KMD/thumbs:
    1.png
    2.png
    3.png
    4.png
    b.png
    c.png
    d.png
    kmd.png

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Art/OM:
    1.jpg
    2.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.jpg
    6.jpg
    7.jpg
    images.html
    thumbs

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Art/OM/thumbs:
    1.png
    2.png
    4.png
    5.png
    6.png
    7.png

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Art/Roy_Schestowitz:
    images.html
    roy1.gif
    roy2.jpg
    roy3.jpg
    roy4.jpg
    roy5.jpg
    thumbs

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Art/Roy_Schestowitz/thumbs:
    roy1.png
    roy2.png
    roy3.png
    roy4.png
    roy5.png

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Art/Schestowitz:
    1.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.jpg
    7.jpg
    9.jpg
    c.jpg
    e.jpg
    f.jpg
    final.jpg
    image002.jpg
    images.html
    thumbs
    topmid.jpg

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Art/Schestowitz/thumbs:
    1.png
    3.png
    4.png
    5.png
    7.png
    9.png
    c.png
    e.png
    f.png
    final.png
    image002.png
    topmid.png

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Art/Tobkes:
    7mins.jpg
    original.bmp

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Bar:
    artoff.jpg
    economyoff.jpg
    healthoff.jpg
    musicoff.jpg
    sportsoff.jpg

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/CSNG:
    index.html

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Data:
    Electricity
    XF86Config
    bashrc
    blood_test_12_03.txt
    diet_01_04.txt
    xbindkeysrc

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Data/Electricity:
    index.html

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Datebook:
    index.html

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/EW249:
    EW2491.htm
    EW2491.lyx
    EW2491.txt
    EWNotes.htm

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Economy:
    economy2.htm

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Feedback:
    index.html

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Frames:
    intbody.htm
    intmain.htm
    projbody.htm
    projmain.htm

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Gershwin:
    ReadMe.txt
    index.html
    index.html?D=A
    index.html?D=D
    index.html?M=A
    index.html?M=D
    index.html?N=A
    index.html?N=D
    index.html?S=A
    index.html?S=D
    logo.bat
    logo.sys

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Health:
    ex1.txt
    ex2.txt
    ex3.txt
    ex4.txt

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/IMG:
    July_2004_Baine.jpg
    July_2004_Baine_small.jpg
    OM.jpg
    aamlog.jpg
    aartlogo.jpg
    aarttitle.jpg
    arrow.png
    baart.jpg
    bash.jpg
    bds.jpg
    bint.jpg
    bjunior.jpg
    bkmd.jpg
    bmatlab.jpg
    bmdlgui.jpg
    bom.jpg
    bottom.jpg
    bproj.jpg
    bres.jpg
    command.jpg
    conftexttitle.jpg
    conftitle.jpg
    download_flat.jpg
    dual.jpg
    fg.gif
    figures.jpg
    formstitle.jpg
    gerthumb.jpg
    gfx_by_gimp.png
    icons.jpg
    intbar.jpg
    isbe.gif
    isbefont.gif
    isbeind.gif
    jourtitle.jpg
    junior_banner.jpg
    kmdlogo.jpg
    left.gif
    leftbord.jpg
    linux.jpg
    logbg.gif
    matlab_banner.jpg
    mc-chip.gif
    mcclogo.gif
    mdlgui_banner.jpg
    mdlgui_screenshot.jpg
    menu.gif
    middle.gif
    miscmeet.jpg
    na_prize.jpg
    nrrlog.jpg
    numbers.gif
    nx_grp_g.png
    presbar.jpg
    prev_g.png
    proglogo.jpg
    projbar.jpg
    reslogo.jpg
    right.gif
    scbg.gif
    schestow.jpg
    stripes.jpg
    target_conf_title.jpg
    title.png
    titlesbg.jpg
    up_g.png
    win32.jpg

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Images:
    Pictures
    images1.htm
    images2.htm
    images3.htm
    images4.htm

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Images/Pictures:
    Roy85.jpg
    Roy86.jpg
    avner_young.jpg
    avner_young_small.jpg
    gabriel.jpg
    gabriel_small.jpg
    gabriel_young.jpg
    gabriel_young_small.jpg
    judith.jpg
    judith_small.jpg
    maternal.jpg
    maternal_small.jpg
    nov02.jpg
    nov0201.jpg
    nov0202.jpg
    roymaya1.jpg
    roymaya1_small.jpg
    sister.jpg

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Interests:
    OS
    Quotes
    Wolfenstein
    about.htm
    tributes.htm

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Interests/OS:
    index.html

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Interests/Quotes:
    index.html

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Interests/Wolfenstein:
    2004-08-31-053359-oasis.jpg
    2004-08-31-053532-battery.jpg
    2004-08-31-053649-battery.jpg
    2004-08-31-054345-goldrush.jpg
    2004-08-31-054752-goldrush.jpg
    2004-08-31-060729-radar.jpg
    2004-08-31-061608-fueldump.jpg
    2004-08-31-072141-goldrush.jpg
    2004-08-31-072145-goldrush.jpg
    2004-08-31-072613-goldrush.jpg
    index.html
    thumbs

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Interests/Wolfenstein/thumbs:
    2004-08-31-053359-oasis.png
    2004-08-31-053532-battery.png
    2004-08-31-053649-battery.png
    2004-08-31-054345-goldrush.png
    2004-08-31-054752-goldrush.png
    2004-08-31-060729-radar.png
    2004-08-31-061608-fueldump.png
    2004-08-31-072141-goldrush.png
    2004-08-31-072145-goldrush.png
    2004-08-31-072613-goldrush.png

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Music:
    Lyrics
    Recording
    goodman.jpg
    joao.jpg
    miller.jpg
    sinatra.jpg
    torme.jpg

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Music/Lyrics:
    allor.txt
    allway.txt
    careful.txt
    charlest.txt
    fool.txt
    foronce.txt
    goodyear.txt
    horizon.txt
    howabout.txt
    imagin.txt
    life.txt
    lullaby.txt
    myway.txt
    night.txt
    ny.txt
    tramp.txt
    where.txt
    without.txt
    youmake.txt

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Music/Recording:
    Roy Schestowitz - Be Careful It's My Heart.mp3
    Roy Schestowitz - Charleston.mp3
    Roy Schestowitz - East Of The Sun.mp3
    Roy Schestowitz - How About You.mp3
    Roy Schestowitz - Imagination.mp3
    Roy Schestowitz - Let's Get Lost.mp3
    Roy Schestowitz - Lullaby Of Birdland.mp3
    Roy Schestowitz - The Lady Is A Tramp.mp3

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Nadav:
    index.html

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/PGP:
    index.html

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Projects:
    AART
    AART_Public
    AppDoc.htm
    Junior
    KMD
    MATLAB
    MDLGUI
    OM
    OM-1.html
    OM-2.html
    OM-3.html
    OM-4.html
    OM-5.html
    OM-6.html
    OM.html
    features.htm
    kmd.css
    kmdupdate-1.html
    kmdupdate-2.html
    kmdupdate-3.html
    kmdupdate-4.html
    kmdupdate-5.html
    kmdupdate-6.html
    kmdupdate-7.html
    kmdupdate-8.html
    kmdupdate.html
    links.htm
    om.css

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Projects/AART:
    SShots
    changelog.htm
    demo.htm
    help.htm
    index.html
    intro.htm
    links.htm
    pub.htm

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Projects/AART/SShots:
    AART049.jpg
    February.jpg
    January.jpg
    hierarchical_text.jpg
    images.html
    late_January.jpg
    model.jpg
    pixels.jpg
    plots.jpg
    progress_bar.jpg
    stats.jpg
    thumbs

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Projects/AART/SShots/thumbs:
    AART049.png
    February.png
    January.png
    hierarchical_text.png
    late_January.png
    model.png
    pixels.png
    plots.png
    progress_bar.png
    stats.png

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Projects/AART_Public:
    index.html
    sshot.jpg
    sshot2.jpg

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Projects/Junior:
    index.html

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Projects/KMD:
    hierarchy.doc

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Projects/MATLAB:
    gui_tips
    gui_tips.pdf
    index.html

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Projects/MATLAB/gui_tips:
    gui_tips.css
    gui_tips.html
    img1.png
    img2.png
    img3.png
    index.html
    node1.html
    node10.html
    node11.html
    node12.html
    node2.html
    node3.html
    node4.html
    node5.html
    node6.html
    node7.html
    node8.html
    node9.html

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Projects/MDLGUI:
    index.html

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Projects/OM:
    Application_Documentation
    Demo
    Progress
    Proposal
    Releases
    Report
    Seminar

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Projects/OM/Application_Documentation:
    OMA-1.html
    OMA.html
    OMAD-1.html
    OMAD-2.html
    OMAD-3.html
    OMAD-4.html
    OMAD-5.html
    OMAD-6.html
    OMAD-7.html
    OMAD.html
    OMAD.pdf
    OMAD.ps
    manual.htm

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Projects/OM/Demo:
    back.jpg
    next.jpg
    sem1.gif
    sem1.htm
    sem2.gif
    sem2.htm
    sem3.gif
    sem3.htm
    sem4.gif
    sem4.htm
    sem5.gif
    sem5.htm
    sem6.gif
    sem6.htm
    sem7.gif
    sem7.htm
    sem8.gif
    sem8.htm
    sem9.gif
    sem9.htm

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Projects/OM/Progress:
    gantt97-2000.doc
    ganttb.doc
    progress
    progress.pdf
    progress.txt
    progresscover.doc

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Projects/OM/Progress/progress:
    footnode.html
    index.html
    node1.html
    node10.html
    node11.html
    node12.html
    node13.html
    node14.html
    node15.html
    node16.html
    node17.html
    node18.html
    node19.html
    node2.html
    node20.html
    node21.html
    node22.html
    node23.html
    node24.html
    node25.html
    node26.html
    node27.html
    node28.html
    node29.html
    node3.html
    node30.html
    node31.html
    node32.html
    node33.html
    node34.html
    node35.html
    node36.html
    node37.html
    node38.html
    node4.html
    node5.html
    node6.html
    node7.html
    node8.html
    node9.html
    progress.css
    progress.html

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Projects/OM/Proposal:
    proposal-1.html
    proposal-2.html
    proposal-3.html
    proposal-4.html
    proposal-5.html
    proposal-6.html
    proposal-7.html
    proposal-8.html
    proposal.html

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Projects/OM/Releases:
    OM.tar
    OM78.tar
    OMb.tar
    setup.exe

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Projects/OM/Report:
    HTML
    auxapp.doc
    cover.doc
    report.ps

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Projects/OM/Report/HTML:
    img1.png
    img10.png
    img11.png
    img12.png
    img13.png
    img14.png
    img15.png
    img16.png
    img17.png
    img2.png
    img23.png
    img24.png
    img25.png
    img26.png
    img4.png
    img5.png
    img6.png
    img7.png
    img8.png
    nx_grp_g.png
    prev_g.png
    report.html
    up_g.png

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Projects/OM/Seminar:
    Seminar.doc
    Seminar.htm
    Seminar_files
    Small
    back.jpg
    next.jpg
    sem1.htm
    sem1.jpg
    sem2.htm
    sem2.jpg
    sem3.htm
    sem3.jpg
    sem4.htm
    sem4.jpg
    sem5.htm
    sem5.jpg
    sem6.htm
    sem6.jpg
    sem7.htm
    sem7.jpg
    sem8.htm
    sem8.jpg
    sem9.htm
    sem9.jpg
    semind.htm

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Projects/OM/Seminar/Seminar_files:
    filelist.xml
    image001.gif
    image002.gif
    image003.gif
    image007.gif
    image008.gif
    image009.gif
    image010.gif
    image011.gif
    image012.gif
    image013.gif
    image014.gif
    image016.gif
    image017.gif
    image018.gif
    image019.gif
    image020.gif
    image021.gif
    image022.gif
    image023.gif
    image024.gif
    image025.gif
    image026.gif
    image027.gif
    image028.gif
    image029.gif
    image030.gif
    image031.gif
    image032.gif
    image035.jpg
    image036.gif
    image037.gif
    image038.gif
    image039.gif
    image040.gif
    image041.gif
    image042.gif
    image043.gif
    image044.gif
    image045.gif
    image046.gif
    image047.gif
    image048.gif

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Projects/OM/Seminar/Small:
    back.jpg
    next.jpg
    sem1.htm
    sem1.jpg
    sem2.htm
    sem2.jpg
    sem3.htm
    sem3.jpg
    sem4.htm
    sem4.jpg
    sem5.htm
    sem5.jpg
    sem6.htm
    sem6.jpg
    sem7.htm
    sem7.jpg
    sem8.htm
    sem8.jpg
    sem9.htm
    sem9.jpg
    semind.htm

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research:
    2004_Abstract
    AAM
    AART_Code
    Applications
    Conferences
    Continuation_Report
    Events
    Explanatory_Notes
    Figures
    Indices
    January_Presentation
    January_Presentation_Concise
    Links
    Literature_Report
    Log
    ML
    March_2004
    May_2004
    Media_Container
    Meetings
    Model_Based
    NRR
    Notes
    Papers
    Posters
    Previous_Revisions
    Progress
    Proposal
    index.htm
    resindex.htm

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/2004_Abstract:
    HTML
    index.html
    jan04abs.pdf

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/2004_Abstract/HTML:
    img1.png
    index.html
    jan04abs.css
    jan04abs.html
    node1.html
    node2.html

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/AAM:
    index.html

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/AART_Code:
    index.html

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Applications:
    MIUA_2004

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Applications/MIUA_2004:
    miua2004appl.pdf

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Conferences:
    confs.pdf
    index.html

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Continuation_Report:
    HTML
    cont-cover.jpg
    continuation.pdf
    index.html

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Continuation_Report/HTML:
    continuation.css
    continuation.html
    footnode.html
    img1.png
    img10.png
    img100.png
    img101.png
    img102.png
    img103.png
    img11.png
    img12.png
    img13.png
    img14.png
    img15.png
    img16.png
    img17.png
    img18.png
    img19.png
    img2.png
    img20.png
    img21.png
    img22.png
    img23.png
    img24.png
    img25.png
    img26.png
    img27.png
    img28.png
    img29.png
    img3.png
    img30.png
    img31.png
    img32.png
    img33.png
    img34.png
    img35.png
    img36.png
    img37.png
    img38.png
    img39.png
    img4.png
    img40.png
    img41.png
    img42.png
    img43.png
    img44.png
    img45.png
    img46.png
    img47.png
    img48.png
    img49.png
    img5.png
    img50.png
    img51.png
    img52.png
    img53.png
    img54.png
    img55.png
    img56.png
    img57.png
    img58.png
    img59.png
    img6.png
    img60.png
    img61.png
    img62.png
    img63.png
    img64.png
    img65.png
    img66.png
    img67.png
    img68.png
    img69.png
    img7.png
    img70.png
    img71.png
    img72.png
    img73.png
    img74.png
    img75.png
    img76.png
    img77.png
    img78.png
    img79.png
    img8.png
    img80.png
    img81.png
    img82.png
    img83.png
    img84.png
    img85.png
    img86.png
    img87.png
    img88.png
    img89.png
    img9.png
    img90.png
    img91.png
    img92.png
    img93.png
    img94.png
    img95.png
    img96.png
    img97.png
    img98.png
    img99.png
    index.html
    node1.html
    node10.html
    node100.html
    node101.html
    node102.html
    node103.html
    node104.html
    node105.html
    node106.html
    node107.html
    node108.html
    node109.html
    node11.html
    node110.html
    node111.html
    node112.html
    node113.html
    node114.html
    node115.html
    node116.html
    node117.html
    node118.html
    node119.html
    node12.html
    node120.html
    node121.html
    node122.html
    node123.html
    node124.html
    node125.html
    node126.html
    node127.html
    node128.html
    node129.html
    node13.html
    node130.html
    node131.html
    node132.html
    node133.html
    node134.html
    node135.html
    node136.html
    node137.html
    node138.html
    node139.html
    node14.html
    node140.html
    node141.html
    node142.html
    node143.html
    node144.html
    node145.html
    node146.html
    node147.html
    node148.html
    node149.html
    node15.html
    node150.html
    node151.html
    node152.html
    node153.html
    node154.html
    node155.html
    node156.html
    node157.html
    node158.html
    node159.html
    node16.html
    node160.html
    node161.html
    node162.html
    node163.html
    node164.html
    node165.html
    node166.html
    node167.html
    node168.html
    node169.html
    node17.html
    node170.html
    node171.html
    node172.html
    node173.html
    node174.html
    node175.html
    node176.html
    node177.html
    node178.html
    node179.html
    node18.html
    node180.html
    node181.html
    node19.html
    node2.html
    node20.html
    node21.html
    node22.html
    node23.html
    node24.html
    node25.html
    node26.html
    node27.html
    node28.html
    node29.html
    node3.html
    node30.html
    node31.html
    node32.html
    node33.html
    node34.html
    node35.html
    node36.html
    node37.html
    node38.html
    node39.html
    node4.html
    node40.html
    node41.html
    node42.html
    node43.html
    node44.html
    node45.html
    node46.html
    node47.html
    node48.html
    node49.html
    node5.html
    node50.html
    node51.html
    node52.html
    node53.html
    node54.html
    node55.html
    node56.html
    node57.html
    node58.html
    node59.html
    node6.html
    node60.html
    node61.html
    node62.html
    node63.html
    node64.html
    node65.html
    node66.html
    node67.html
    node68.html
    node69.html
    node7.html
    node70.html
    node71.html
    node72.html
    node73.html
    node74.html
    node75.html
    node76.html
    node77.html
    node78.html
    node79.html
    node8.html
    node80.html
    node81.html
    node82.html
    node83.html
    node84.html
    node85.html
    node86.html
    node87.html
    node88.html
    node89.html
    node9.html
    node90.html
    node91.html
    node92.html
    node93.html
    node94.html
    node95.html
    node96.html
    node97.html
    node98.html
    node99.html

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Events:
    index.html

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Explanatory_Notes:
    2004

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Explanatory_Notes/2004:
    Group-wise_NRR_Strategy_and_Notation.pdf

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Figures:
    index.html

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Indices:
    IVC2003.htm
    IVC2003.txt
    MVA.htm
    MVA.txt
    PAA.htm
    PAA.txt
    PR2003.htm
    PR2003.txt
    TBE2003.htm
    TBE2003.txt
    TIP2003.htm
    TIP2003.txt
    TITB0203.htm
    TITB0203.txt
    TMI2003.htm
    TMI2003.txt
    TPAMI03.htm
    TPAMI03.txt
    TVCG2003.htm
    TVCG2003.txt
    ijcv.htm

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/January_Presentation:
    Concise
    Images
    bg.jpg
    index.html
    pres_jan04.htm
    rss_jan04_1.htm
    rss_jan04_2.htm
    rss_jan04_22.htm
    rss_jan04_3.htm
    rss_jan04_305.htm
    rss_jan04_31.htm
    rss_jan04_4.htm
    rss_jan04_45.htm
    rss_jan04_5.htm
    rss_jan04_6.htm
    rss_jan04_7.htm
    rss_jan04_8.htm
    rss_jan04_9.htm
    rss_pres.css
    top.htm

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/January_Presentation/Concise:
    pres_jan04L.htm
    rss_jan04_10L.htm
    rss_jan04_11L.htm
    rss_jan04_12L.htm
    rss_jan04_13L.htm
    rss_jan04_1L.htm
    rss_jan04_2L.htm
    rss_jan04_3L.htm
    rss_jan04_4L.htm
    rss_jan04_5L.htm
    rss_jan04_6L.htm
    rss_jan04_7L.htm
    rss_jan04_8L.htm
    rss_jan04_9L.htm
    rss_pres.css
    topL.htm

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/January_Presentation/Images:
    aam1.gif
    aam2.gif
    asm.jpg
    brains.jpg
    bump.jpg
    chart.jpg
    landmarks.jpg
    nrr.jpg
    optim.jpg
    pca.jpg
    pixel.gif
    seg.jpg
    seg2.jpg
    snake.jpg
    summary.jpg
    task.jpg
    tfcasm.gif
    tfcasmsrc.gif
    vector.jpg

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/January_Presentation_Concise:
    index.html

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Links:
    conf.htm
    conftext.htm
    journals.htm
    target.htm

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Literature_Report:
    HTML
    index.html
    literature_rep.pdf
    litrepcover.jpg

[...]
    literature_rep.css
    literature_rep.html
    node1.html
    node10.html
    node11.html
    node12.html
    node13.html
    node14.html
    node15.html
    node16.html
    node17.html
    node18.html
    node19.html
    node2.html
    node20.html
    node21.html
    node22.html
    node23.html
    node24.html
    node25.html
    node26.html
    node27.html
    node28.html
    node29.html
    node3.html
    node30.html
    node31.html
    node32.html
    node33.html
    node34.html
    node35.html
    node36.html
    node37.html
    node38.html
    node39.html
    node4.html
    node40.html
    node41.html
    node42.html
    node43.html
    node44.html
    node45.html
    node46.html
    node47.html
    node48.html
    node49.html
    node5.html
    node50.html
    node51.html
    node52.html
    node53.html
    node54.html
    node55.html
    node56.html
    node57.html
    node58.html
    node59.html
    node6.html
    node60.html
    node61.html
    node62.html
    node7.html
    node8.html
    node9.html

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Log:
    index.html

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/ML:
    ML.pdf
    index.html
    ml.jpg

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/March_2004:
    Presentation_March_2004.pdf
    index.html

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/May_2004:
    Abstract_May2004.pdf
    index.html

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Media_Container:
    About.txt
    Listing.txt

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Meetings:
    Documents
    index.htm
    index.html

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Meetings/Documents:
    s&f_feb27.pdf

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Model_Based:
    HTML
    index.html
    model_based.pdf

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Model_Based/HTML:
    img1.png
    img2.png
    index.html
    model_based.css
    model_based.html
    node1.html
    node2.html
    node3.html
    node4.html

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/NRR:
    Images
    Info
    Mail
    Marsland
    Papers
    Results
    index.html

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/NRR/Images:
    average2.gif
    sim2d.gif
    varbump.gif

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/NRR/Info:
    dec_ud.txt
    jan_ud.txt
    package.txt

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/NRR/Mail:
    index.html

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/NRR/Marsland:
    index.html
    marsland.pdf

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/NRR/Papers:
    Report.pdf

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/NRR/Results:
    Kate_Res.txt
    index.html

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Notes:
    Templates
    index.html

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Notes/Templates:
    roy.m

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Papers:
    MICCAI_2004
    MIUA_2004

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Papers/MICCAI_2004:
    anon.pdf
    submission.pdf

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Papers/MIUA_2004:
    anon.pdf

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Posters:
    Surrey_2004

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Posters/Surrey_2004:
    surrey-poster-resized_and_downsampled.jpg
    surrey-poster.jpg

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Previous_Revisions:
    index.html

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Progress:
    2004-2005.htm
    2005-2006.htm
    December03_Talk
    Forms
    Reports
    forms.htm
    index.htm
    index.html

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Progress/December03_Talk:
    index.html
    next.jpg
    rss_dec03_1.htm
    rss_dec03_2.htm
    rss_dec03_3.htm
    rss_dec03_4.htm
    rss_dec03_5.htm
    rss_dec03_6.htm
    rss_pres.css

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Progress/Forms:
    PDF
    Supplements
    Year_2
    Year_3
    form2-3.doc
    form3.doc
    form4.doc
    form5.doc
    form6.doc
    form9.doc

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Progress/Forms/PDF:
    form2-3.pdf
    form3.pdf
    form4.pdf
    form5.pdf
    form6.pdf
    form9.pdf

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Progress/Forms/Supplements:
    Form_5_Sup_HTML
    form5sup-revised.pdf
    form5sup.pdf

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Progress/Forms/Supplements/Form_5_Sup_HTML:
    footnode.html
    form5.css
    form5.html
    img1.png
    img2.png
    img3.png
    index.html
    node1.html
    node2.html
    node3.html
    node4.html
    node5.html
    node6.html
    node7.html
    node8.html

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Progress/Forms/Year_2:
    PDF
    form10.doc
    form11-2.doc
    form11.doc

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Progress/Forms/Year_2/PDF:
    form10.pdf
    form11-2.pdf
    form11.pdf

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Progress/Forms/Year_3:
    PDF
    form12.doc
    form13.doc

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Progress/Forms/Year_3/PDF:
    form12.pdf
    form13.pdf

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Progress/Reports:
    2004-2005
    RSPRS001.pdf
    RSPRS001.ps
    RSPRS002.pdf
    RSPRS003.pdf
    RSPRS004.pdf
    RSPRS005.pdf
    RSPRS006.pdf
    RSPRS007.pdf
    RSPRS008.pdf
    RSPRS009.pdf
    RSPRS010.pdf
    RSPRS011.pdf
    RSPRS012.pdf
    RSPRS013.pdf
    RSPRS014.pdf
    RSPRS015.pdf
    RSPRS016.pdf
    RSPRS017.pdf
    RSPRS018.pdf
    RSPRS019.pdf
    RSPRS020.pdf
    RSPRS021.pdf
    RSPRS022.pdf
    RSPRS023.pdf
    RSPRS024.pdf
    RSPRS025.pdf
    RSPRS026.pdf
    RSPRS027.pdf
    RSPRS028.pdf
    RSPRS029.pdf
    RSPRS030.pdf
    RSPRS031.pdf
    RSPRS032.pdf
    RSPRS033.pdf
    RSPRS034.pdf
    RSPRS035.pdf
    RSPRS036.pdf
    RSPRS037.txt
    RSPRS038.txt
    RSPRS039.txt
    RSPRS040.txt
    form2-2.doc
    form2.doc
    rss1103.pdf

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Progress/Reports/2004-2005:
    RSPRS041.txt
    RSPRS042.txt

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Proposal:
    Project_Description
    rp.pdf
    rp.ps
    rp2003.htm
    rp2003.pdf
    rp2003.ps
    rp2003r.htm
    rpfinal.pdf
    rpfinal.ps

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Proposal/Project_Description:
    HTML
    index.html
    proj.jpg

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Research/Proposal/Project_Description/HTML:
    footnode.html
    img1.png
    img10.png
    img11.png
    img12.png
    img13.png
    img14.png
    img15.png
    img16.png
    img17.png
    img18.png
    img19.png
    img2.png
    img20.png
    img21.png
    img22.png
    img23.png
    img24.png
    img25.png
    img26.png
    img27.png
    img28.png
    img29.png
    img3.png
    img30.png
    img31.png
    img32.png
    img33.png
    img34.png
    img35.png
    img36.png
    img4.png
    img5.png
    img6.png
    img7.png
    img8.png
    img9.png
    index.html
    node1.html
    node10.html
    node11.html
    node12.html
    node13.html
    node14.html
    node15.html
    node16.html
    node17.html
    node18.html
    node19.html
    node2.html
    node20.html
    node21.html
    node22.html
    node23.html
    node24.html
    node3.html
    node4.html
    node5.html
    node6.html
    node7.html
    node8.html
    node9.html
    rss1103.css
    rss1103.html

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Software:
    endnote.htm
    lyx.htm

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/Sports:
    2003.jpg
    cliffe.jpg
    clubmed.jpg
    football.jpg
    results.htm
    rowing.htm
    varres.htm

    danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/UseNet:
    index.html

    danielsorogon.com/icons:
    back.gif
    blank.gif
    text.gif
    unknown.gif

    --
    The Archiver

  7. Re: Roy Schestowitz Serenades Usenet!

    In article <27i3rp.ihq.19.1@news.alt.net>,
    The Archiver wrote:
    > >> Please tell me this is some kind of a joke?

    > This is not "some kind of a joke".
    >
    > http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/music.htm

    Could be a different "Roy Schestowitz". "Our" Roy would be using Ogg,
    not MP3.

    --
    --Tim Smith

  8. Re: Roy Schestowitz Serenades Usenet!

    On Sat, 27 Sep 2008 12:45:24 -0700, Tim Smith wrote:

    >> This is not "some kind of a joke".
    >>
    >> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/music.htm

    > Could be a different "Roy Schestowitz". "Our" Roy would be using Ogg,
    > not MP3.

    Good observation!
    Whatever the format, it sounds like it was recorded with a cup and
    string.....

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    Please Visit www.linsux.org

  9. Re: Roy Schestowitz Serenades Usenet!

    Tim Smith writes:

    >> This is not "some kind of a joke".
    >>
    >> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/music.htm

    > Could be a different "Roy Schestowitz". "Our" Roy would be using Ogg,
    > not MP3.

    Check out the flash too.

    Oh and dont forget Roy uses this poor guy to register his pgp key.

    Poor Roy. How embarrassing. But be careful on that site. I was having a
    look an hour a go and it's surely riddled with virus and trojans like
    Roy's other site was recently.

    --
    - "Just think, consumers are not sold on XP, and Microsoft shelled out
    some major $$$ to develop this thing. This is a great opportunity for

  10. Re: Roy Schestowitz Serenades Usenet!

    "Moshe Goldfarb." wrote in message

    On Sat, 27 Sep 2008 06:39:35 +0000 (UTC), The Archiver wrote:

    >> Enjoy the "music"!

    >> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...0A%20Tramp.mp3
    >>
    >> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...My%20Heart.mp3
    >>
    >> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...Charleston.mp3
    >>
    >> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...0The%20Sun.mp3
    >>
    >> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...bout%20You.mp3
    >>
    >> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...magination.mp3
    >>
    >> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...Get%20Lost.mp3
    >>
    >> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...20Birdland.mp3
    >>
    >> Some visuals to further stimulate your senses while the "music" is
    >> playing.
    >>
    >> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/I...ures/nov02.jpg
    >>
    >> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/I...es/nov0201.jpg
    >>
    >> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/I...es/nov0202.jpg
    >>
    >> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/I...ures/Roy85.jpg
    >>
    >> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/I...ures/Roy86.jpg
    >>
    >> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/I...s/roymaya1.jpg
    >>
    >> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/I...aya1_small.jpg

    > Please tell me this is some kind of a joke?
    > It sounds like a bad night at a Frog's Karaoke...
    >
    > He does have good taste in music though.
    > The problem is, he couldn't carry a tune if it was in a basket.....
    > He sounds like a drunk frog...........
    >
    > This *is* a joke?
    > Right?
    > --
    > Moshe Goldfarb
    > http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    > Please Visit www.linsux.org

    Dunno. Perhaps it's a cryptic form of anti-semitism???

    ruff

  11. Re: Roy Schestowitz Serenades Usenet!

    In article ,
    Hadron wrote:

    > Poor Roy. How embarrassing. But be careful on that site. I was having a
    > look an hour a go and it's surely riddled with virus and trojans like
    > Roy's other site was recently.

    Do you have a particular example of a virus or trojan from there?

    --
    --Tim Smith

  12. Re: Roy Schestowitz Serenades Usenet!

    Hadron wrote:

    > Tim Smith writes:

    >>> This is not "some kind of a joke".
    >>>
    >>> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/music.htm

    >> Could be a different "Roy Schestowitz". "Our" Roy would be using Ogg,
    >> not MP3.

    > Check out the flash too.
    >
    > Oh and dont forget Roy uses this poor guy to register his pgp key.
    >
    > Poor Roy. How embarrassing. But be careful on that site. I was having a
    > look an hour a go and it's surely riddled with virus and trojans like
    > Roy's other site was recently.

    So your windows machine got infected (naturally)?
    Why don't you "invent" better horror stories about Roy?
    After all, having a machine infected by viruses and/or trojans on the spot
    does not seem to be so extraordinairy. In fact, it seems to be the normal
    way of windows machines...
    --
    Wenn Windows die Antwort ist, muss die Frage ganz schön bescheuert
    gewesen sein

  13. Re: Roy Schestowitz Serenades Usenet!

    On Sep 27, 3:45 pm, Tim Smith wrote:

    > Could be a different "Roy Schestowitz". "Our" Roy would be using Ogg,
    > not MP3.

    Who's Roy Schestowitz and why is he "ours?"

  14. Re: Roy Schestowitz Serenades Usenet!

    On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 07:32:11 +1000, roughplanet wrote:

    > "Moshe Goldfarb." wrote in message
    >
    > On Sat, 27 Sep 2008 06:39:35 +0000 (UTC), The Archiver wrote:
    >
    >>> Enjoy the "music"!

    >>> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...0A%20Tramp.mp3
    >>>
    >>> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...My%20Heart.mp3
    >>>
    >>> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...Charleston.mp3
    >>>
    >>> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...0The%20Sun.mp3
    >>>
    >>> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...bout%20You.mp3
    >>>
    >>> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...magination.mp3
    >>>
    >>> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...Get%20Lost.mp3
    >>>
    >>> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...20Birdland.mp3
    >>>
    >>> Some visuals to further stimulate your senses while the "music" is
    >>> playing.
    >>>
    >>> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/I...ures/nov02.jpg
    >>>
    >>> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/I...es/nov0201.jpg
    >>>
    >>> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/I...es/nov0202.jpg
    >>>
    >>> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/I...ures/Roy85.jpg
    >>>
    >>> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/I...ures/Roy86.jpg
    >>>
    >>> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/I...s/roymaya1.jpg
    >>>
    >>> http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/I...aya1_small.jpg

    >> Please tell me this is some kind of a joke?
    >> It sounds like a bad night at a Frog's Karaoke...
    >>
    >> He does have good taste in music though.
    >> The problem is, he couldn't carry a tune if it was in a basket.....
    >> He sounds like a drunk frog...........
    >>
    >> This *is* a joke?
    >> Right?
    >> --
    >> Moshe Goldfarb
    >> Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    >> Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    >> http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    >> Please Visit www.linsux.org

    > Dunno. Perhaps it's a cryptic form of anti-semitism???
    >
    > ruff

    I'll have to play them backwards and see what happens.

    At least I won't ruin my stylus and Beatles White Album like I did in the
    60's, which was the last time I did this.

    It's a lot easier these days

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    Please Visit www.linsux.org

  15. Re: Roy Schestowitz Serenades Usenet!

    Peter Köhlmann writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Tim Smith writes:

    >>> Could be a different "Roy Schestowitz". "Our" Roy would be using Ogg,
    >>> not MP3.

    >> Check out the flash too.
    >>
    >> Oh and dont forget Roy uses this poor guy to register his pgp key.
    >>
    >> Poor Roy. How embarrassing. But be careful on that site. I was having a
    >> look an hour a go and it's surely riddled with virus and trojans like
    >> Roy's other site was recently.
    >>

    > So your windows machine got infected (naturally)?

    Huh? I dont use Windows. You do. I do not.

    > Why don't you "invent" better horror stories about Roy?

    Invent? So you now deny that Roy's website was riddled and was infecting
    Windows visitors for ages before someone hacked it?

    > After all, having a machine infected by viruses and/or trojans on the spot
    > does not seem to be so extraordinairy. In fact, it seems to be the normal
    > way of windows machines...

    I wouldn't know any more. I know years ago using XP, and being
    competent, I never had a trojan or virus on it. Now I use Debian I am
    ever safer.

    --
    "It's perhaps inevitable that some professionals would paint their status
    as being somehow superior to those of the amateurs, after all, they're

  16. Re: Roy Schestowitz Serenades Usenet!

    "Tim Smith" schreef in bericht
    > In article ,
    > Hadron wrote:
    >>
    >> Poor Roy. How embarrassing. But be careful on that site. I was having a
    >> look an hour a go and it's surely riddled with virus and trojans like
    >> Roy's other site was recently.

    > Do you have a particular example of a virus or trojan from there?

    Yes, I have.
    http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorb...towitz.com.jpg
    Generetic Downloader.cl
    So?

  17. Re: Roy Schestowitz Serenades Usenet!

    Hadron wrote:

    > Peter Köhlmann writes:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:

    >>> Check out the flash too.
    >>>
    >>> Oh and dont forget Roy uses this poor guy to register his pgp key.
    >>>
    >>> Poor Roy. How embarrassing. But be careful on that site. I was having a
    >>> look an hour a go and it's surely riddled with virus and trojans like
    >>> Roy's other site was recently.
    >>>

    >> So your windows machine got infected (naturally)?

    > Huh? I dont use Windows. You do. I do not.

    So your "game machine" isn't anymore? Too many viruses and trojans?

    >> Why don't you "invent" better horror stories about Roy?

    > Invent? So you now deny that Roy's website was riddled and was infecting
    > Windows visitors for ages before someone hacked it?

    I deny nothing nor do I confirm anything. It simply does not interest me if
    once again it is proven beyond doubt that windows is insecureable against
    such malware.
    But you are talking here about a different site. What indication do you have
    that there is *any* malware at all on that site?
    So, why do you spread these horror stories? Is there any reason except you
    inventing something again?

    >> After all, having a machine infected by viruses and/or trojans on the
    >> spot does not seem to be so extraordinairy. In fact, it seems to be the
    >> normal way of windows machines...

    > I wouldn't know any more. I know years ago using XP,

    That sounded quite different not too long ago, when you talked about "gaming
    with XP". So, did you lie then, or are you lying now?

    > and being competent, I never had a trojan or virus on it.

    It has absolutely nothing to do with "being competent" to avoid malware with
    windows. When you use it to access the internet, you *will* get infected
    sooner or later. "Being competent" it is just slightly later.

    > Now I use Debian I am ever safer.

    Do you actually think that I believe you running linux? Pull another one
    --
    We are Linux. Resistance is measured in Ohms.

  18. Re: Roy Schestowitz Serenades Usenet!

    Peter Köhlmann writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Peter Köhlmann writes:

    >>> So your windows machine got infected (naturally)?

    >> Huh? I dont use Windows. You do. I do not.

    > So your "game machine" isn't anymore? Too many viruses and trojans?

    What game machine? I told you. I dual booted. Same machine.

    And yes, its gone. Why? An accident shall we say. In Linux. Au Revoir
    Windows partition ....

  19. Re: Roy Schestowitz Serenades Usenet!

    Hadron wrote:

    > Peter Köhlmann writes:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:

    >>> Huh? I dont use Windows. You do. I do not.

    >> So your "game machine" isn't anymore? Too many viruses and trojans?

    > What game machine? I told you. I dual booted. Same machine.

    Does not matter if it is physically the same machine

    > And yes, its gone. Why? An accident shall we say. In Linux. Au Revoir
    > Windows partition ....

    Certainly. How do you run linux now, with your virtual machine gone with XP?

    Face it: You will never convince me that you run linux on the bare metal. At
    best, you run it in a virtual machine on your game rig under XP

    And "accident"? Really? I would call it "your usual incompetence"
    --
    Real programmers don't bring brown-bag lunches. If the vending machine
    doesn't sell it, they don't eat it. Vending machines don't sell

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast