Linux Powered Toilet Bowl? - Linux

This is a discussion on Linux Powered Toilet Bowl? - Linux ; We constantly get reminded about how Google is a big Linux supporter so it goes to figure that this gadget is probably Linux powered. http://www.google.com/tisp/install.html Somebody sent me this and asked if it was real....... I kid you not Microsoft ...

  1. Linux Powered Toilet Bowl?

    We constantly get reminded about how Google is a big Linux supporter so it
    goes to figure that this gadget is probably Linux powered.

    http://www.google.com/tisp/install.html

    Somebody sent me this and asked if it was real.......
    I kid you not

    Microsoft needs one of these if it is to compete with Linux!
    Show me the source!

    http://www.abiword.org/~abi/expo99/expo_02_010_full.jpg

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Re: Linux Powered Toilet Bowl?

    "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:

    > We constantly get reminded about how Google is a big Linux supporter so it
    > goes to figure that this gadget is probably Linux powered.
    >
    > http://www.google.com/tisp/install.html
    >
    > Somebody sent me this and asked if it was real.......
    > I kid you not

    It is real. 7 is at work!

    ,----
    `----

    --
    "For example, user interfaces are _usually_ better in commercial software.
    I'm not saying that this is always true, but in many cases the user

  3. Re: Linux Powered Toilet Bowl?

    On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 19:26:48 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:
    >
    >> We constantly get reminded about how Google is a big Linux supporter so it
    >> goes to figure that this gadget is probably Linux powered.
    >>
    >> http://www.google.com/tisp/install.html
    >>
    >> Somebody sent me this and asked if it was real.......
    >> I kid you not

    > It is real. 7 is at work!
    >
    > ,----
    >| You can also choose to request our professional installation service,
    >| which dispatches an army of factory-trained, sub-contracted nanobots
    >| from the TiSP Access Node. The nanobots travel with exhilarating
    >| nano-speed through the sewer system and into your home to perform the
    >| installation service, which should be complete within 15 minutes. Note:
    >| For your own physical safety and emotional well-being and in
    >| consideration of the nanobots' working conditions, please make
    >| absolutely certain that your toilet is unoccupied at the scheduled
    >| appointment time.
    > `----

    Wow!
    I missed that part because I was laughing so hard.

    7 always seems to "float to the top"...

    Gives an entirely new meaning to "I PEE" address hey?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    Please Visit www.linsux.org

  4. Re: Linux Powered Toilet Bowl?

    Go Away Linux Fan Boy, Just FYI. Otherwise, I Will Send A Complaint 2 Both
    Your ISP And Your News Group Provider's, Just FYI.

    "Moshe Goldfarb." wrote in message
    news:f0pbzsgbnwin$.14slmx4dz3ac6$.dlg@40tude.net.. .
    > We constantly get reminded about how Google is a big Linux supporter so it
    > goes to figure that this gadget is probably Linux powered.
    >
    > http://www.google.com/tisp/install.html
    >
    > Somebody sent me this and asked if it was real.......
    > I kid you not
    >

    > Microsoft needs one of these if it is to compete with Linux!
    > Show me the source!
    >
    > http://www.abiword.org/~abi/expo99/expo_02_010_full.jpg
    >

    > --
    > Moshe Goldfarb
    > http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    > Please Visit www.linsux.org

  5. Re: Linux Powered Toilet Bowl?

    Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,microsoft.public.windows.vi sta.general
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    After takin' a swig o' grog, belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > Go Away Linux Fan Boy, Just FYI. Otherwise, I Will Send A Complaint 2 Both

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    > Your ISP And Your News Group Provider's, Just FYI.
    >
    > "Moshe Goldfarb." wrote in message
    > news:f0pbzsgbnwin$.14slmx4dz3ac6$.dlg@40tude.net.. .
    >> We constantly get reminded about how Google is a big Linux supporter so it
    >> goes to figure that this gadget is probably Linux powered.
    >>
    >> http://www.google.com/tisp/install.html
    >>
    >> Somebody sent me this and asked if it was real.......
    >> I kid you not
    >>

    >> Microsoft needs one of these if it is to compete with Linux!
    >> Show me the source!
    >>
    >> http://www.abiword.org/~abi/expo99/expo_02_010_full.jpg

    Funny. Look what kevpan815 called Moshe.

    --
    We just joined the civil hair patrol!

  6. Re: Linux Powered Toilet Bowl?

    Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    >>> Microsoft needs one of these if it is to compete with Linux!
    >>> Show me the source!
    >>>
    >>> http://www.abiword.org/~abi/expo99/expo_02_010_full.jpg

    > Funny. Look what kevpan815 called Moshe.

    Hilarious

  7. Re: Linux Powered Toilet Bowl?

    Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

    > Newsgroups:
    > comp.os.linux.advocacy,microsoft.public.windows.vi sta.general

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    > After takin' a swig o' grog, belched out
    > this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    >> Go Away Linux Fan Boy, Just FYI. Otherwise, I Will Send A Complaint 2
    >> Both

    > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    >> Your ISP And Your News Group Provider's, Just FYI.
    >>
    >> "Moshe Goldfarb." wrote in message
    >> news:f0pbzsgbnwin$.14slmx4dz3ac6$.dlg@40tude.net.. .
    >>> We constantly get reminded about how Google is a big Linux supporter so
    >>> it goes to figure that this gadget is probably Linux powered.
    >>>
    >>> http://www.google.com/tisp/install.html
    >>>
    >>> Somebody sent me this and asked if it was real.......
    >>> I kid you not
    >>>

    >>> Microsoft needs one of these if it is to compete with Linux!
    >>> Show me the source!
    >>>
    >>> http://www.abiword.org/~abi/expo99/expo_02_010_full.jpg

    > Funny. Look what kevpan815 called Moshe.

    Yeah right! Hadron too I suppose!

  8. Re: Linux Powered Toilet Bowl?

    wrote in message
    > Go Away Linux Fan Boy, Just FYI. Otherwise, I Will Send A Complaint 2 Both
    > Your ISP And Your News Group Provider's, Just FYI.

    I Just Love To Send Complaints In To Every ISP On Earth. Just FYI. By The
    Way, Did You Know That I Run And Control This Group And If Anyone Says
    Anything That I Do Not Approve, Just FYI, I Will File A Complaint With Their
    ISP:? Just FYI.

    I Need More Psychiatric Help Because I Am A Loser. Just FYI.

  9. Re: Linux Powered Toilet Bowl?

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    > We constantly get reminded about how Google is a big Linux supporter so it
    > goes to figure that this gadget is probably Linux powered.
    >
    > http://www.google.com/tisp/install.html
    >
    > Somebody sent me this and asked if it was real.......
    > I kid you not

    Apple's in the bathroom market too!
    Introducing the iWipe:
    http://cultofmac.com/media/iwipe.jpg

    This could also be called an iWipe:
    http://blogs.creativecow.net/files/u...arta-Small.gif

    Linux is in the commode business too:
    http://blog.bezurk.com/wp-content/up...ntu-toilet.jpg

    Here is an ajax powered toilet:
    http://farm1.static.flickr.com/58/19...b48f3c.jpg?v=0

    Then there are the more boring types like the nuclear powered toilet,
    the jet powered toilet, and the rocket powered toilet:
    http://xanydude.blogspot.com/2008/02...s-0-and-4.html
    http://www.2dayblog.com/blog/2007/05...oilet/?lang=en
    http://www.the-rocketman.com/gallery/lg/FXCD0009.JPG

  10. Re: Linux Powered Toilet Bowl?

    Ding Dong, The FBI Will Be At Your Door Step Shortly, Just FYI.

    wrote in message

    > wrote in message
    >> Go Away Linux Fan Boy, Just FYI. Otherwise, I Will Send A Complaint 2
    >> Both Your ISP And Your News Group Provider's, Just FYI.
    >>

    > I Just Love To Send Complaints In To Every ISP On Earth. Just FYI. By
    > The Way, Did You Know That I Run And Control This Group And If Anyone Says
    > Anything That I Do Not Approve, Just FYI, I Will File A Complaint With
    > Their ISP:? Just FYI.
    >
    > I Need More Psychiatric Help Because I Am A Loser. Just FYI.

  11. Re: Linux Powered Toilet Bowl?

    wrote in message
    > Ding Dong, The FBI Will Be At Your Door Step Shortly, Just FYI.

    I Said I Have Danish And Coffee For The FBI. Just FYI. Last Time You Said
    The FBI Would Be Here In No Time And What The ****? They Never Showed Up.
    Just FYi. Why? Just FYI. Because This Is USENET And No Laws Are Being
    Broken. Just FYI.

    Just FYI

    Just Like Last Time You ****ing Ding Dong! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL
    ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL
    ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL
    ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL
    ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL
    ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL
    ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL
    ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL
    ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL
    ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO!

    Another Complaint Will Be Filed With abuse@comcast.net. Keep Up The
    Abuse And The Complaints Will Be Filed More Frequently. Just FYI. Did I
    Say Just FYI? If Not, Just FYI Because Posts Are For Information And That
    Is Why We Say Just FYI To Let The Retarded People Know That These Posts Are
    For Their Information. Did I Say Just FYI?

  12. Re: Linux Powered Toilet Bowl?

    Verily I say unto thee, that Chris Ahlstrom spake thusly:
    >> "Moshe Goldfarb." wrote in message

    >>> http://www.google.com/tisp/install.html

    Lame ... and old ... and not as funny as "RFC 1149: A Standard for the
    Transmission of IP Datagrams on Avian Carriers":

    http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1149

    > Funny. Look what kevpan815 called Moshe.

    Was it more imaginative than "kevpan815".

    --
    K.
    http://slated.org

    ..----
    `----

    23:15:46 up 41 days, 20:28, 4 users, load average: 0.02, 0.08, 0.04

  13. Re: Linux Powered Toilet Bowl?

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    > We constantly get reminded about how Google is a big Linux supporter so it
    > goes to figure that this gadget is probably Linux powered.
    >
    > http://www.google.com/tisp/install.html
    >
    > Somebody sent me this and asked if it was real.......
    > I kid you not
    >

    > Microsoft needs one of these if it is to compete with Linux!

    MS seems to have the advantage for now:

    http://www.google.com/tisp/faq.html
    (((((
    > What are the system requirements?
    >
    > * Windows XP/Vista (Mac and Linux support coming soon)
    > * Internet Explorer 6.0+ or Firefox 1.5+ with the Google Toolbar
    > * Round-front or elongated toilet providing at least 1.0 gallons per flush
    > * Use of automatic toilet bowl cleaners is not recommended

    )))))

  14. Re: Linux Powered Toilet Bowl?

    microsoft.public.windows.vista.general SNIPPED

    After takin' a swig o' grog, belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > wrote in message
    >> Ding Dong, The FBI Will Be At Your Door Step Shortly, Just FYI.
    >>

    > I Said I Have Danish And Coffee For The FBI. Just FYI. Last Time You Said
    > The FBI Would Be Here In No Time And What The ****? They Never Showed Up.
    > Just FYi. Why? Just FYI. Because This Is USENET And No Laws Are Being
    > Broken. Just FYI.
    >
    > Just FYI
    >
    > Just Like Last Time You ****ing Ding Dong! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL
    > ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL
    > ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL
    > ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL
    > ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL
    > ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL
    > ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL
    > ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL
    > ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL
    > ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO! LOL ROTFLMAO!
    >
    > Another Complaint Will Be Filed With abuse@comcast.net. Keep Up The
    > Abuse And The Complaints Will Be Filed More Frequently. Just FYI. Did I
    > Say Just FYI? If Not, Just FYI Because Posts Are For Information And That
    > Is Why We Say Just FYI To Let The Retarded People Know That These Posts Are
    > For Their Information. Did I Say Just FYI?

    And they claim /we're/ the loonies!

    --
    Man usually avoids attributing cleverness to somebody else -- unless it
    is an enemy.

  15. Re: Linux Powered Toilet Bowl?

    kevpan815@comcast.net wrote:

    > Go Away Linux Fan Boy, Just FYI. Otherwise, I Will Send A Complaint 2 Both
    > Your ISP And Your News Group Provider's, Just FYI.

    Uh oh, the cyber lawyers again!

    --
    RonB
    "There's a story there...somewhere"