Linux Makes the Dell Mail Flyer (Finally!) - Linux

This is a discussion on Linux Makes the Dell Mail Flyer (Finally!) - Linux ; Linux has made the big time, finally. The latest Dell mail flyer has the Inspiration Mini 9 offered with Ubuntu 8.x. It's about time. -- Moshe Goldfarb Collector of soaps from around the globe. Please visit The Hall of Linux ...

  1. Linux Makes the Dell Mail Flyer (Finally!)

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Re: Linux Makes the Dell Mail Flyer (Finally!)

    "Moshe Goldfarb." wrote in message

    > Linux has made the big time, finally.
    > The latest Dell mail flyer has the Inspiration Mini 9 offered with Ubuntu
    > 8.x.
    >
    > It's about time.

    I got my latest Dell flyer in the mail yesterday. Didn't plan on buying any
    computer hardware so I tossed it in the trash. If it's near the top (and not
    covered in coffee grinds) I'll have to check it out.

    > --
    > Moshe Goldfarb
    > http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    > Please Visit www.linsux.org