Tim Westergren, founder of Pandora, will speak at 3:30 pm in room
109 of Warren Weaver Hall. Warren Weaver Hall is at
251 Mercer Street, near Washington Square, on the Island of the
Manahattoes.

The Pandora Music Oracle is at

http://pandora.com

The official flyer for this meeting is at

http://www.panix.com/~jays/Westergren.pdf

At 7:00 pm, the Internet Society of New York will meet in room
201 of Warren Weaver Hall.

For further information, see the official announcements, which are
appended.

Jay Sulzberger
Corresponding Secretary LXNY
http://www.lxny.org

Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 04:18:28 -0400
To: announce@isoc-ny.org
From: ISOC-NY announcements
Subject: [isoc-ny] ISOC-NY events September 2008 - OneWebDay plus more

< ... />

== Thu Sep 25 - ISOC-NY September Monthly Meeting ==

Our regular monthly get-together.

Agenda:

Meet new members.
We expect and welcome new faces!

By-laws reform
Progress report from Joseph Shraibman

Planning future meetings and events
Developing our Fall program.

ISXubuntu Linux project progress report
News from our trusty coders.

OneWebDay - report
How did it go?

NYC Broadband
'White Space' hearing is coming on 9/29

ICANN
When will the ICANN Sig meet?

WWW Foundation
Discussion of Tim Berners Lee's new effort.

When: September 25th from 7 to 9pm
Where: Room 201 Courant Institute, 251 Mercer St (w.4 St entrance)

=====

Lastly, we are sorry to hear of the sudden death of Nicole, younger sister
of our President David Solomonoff. Our condolences go out to the entire
Solomonoff Family.

Joly MacFie
Secretary - ISOC-NY
http://isoc-ny.org