Google's Android - I forget. - Linux

This is a discussion on Google's Android - I forget. - Linux ; I have forgotten. Is Google's Android good or bad according to the diseased minds in COLA? http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7630888.stm -- "Yes, I am a nymshifting troll. I used to be called Rafael, but since the operation I prefer to be called Robin ...

  1. Google's Android - I forget.

    I have forgotten. Is Google's Android good or bad according to the
    diseased minds in COLA?

    "Yes, I am a nymshifting troll. I used to be called Rafael, but since the operation I prefer to be called Robin T Cox."
    High Plains Shifter, COLA.

  2. Re: Google's Android - I forget.

    Hadron wrote:

    > I have forgotten. Is Google's Android good or bad according to the
    > diseased minds in COLA?

    Who's asking?

  3. Re: Google's Android - I forget.

    Robin T Cox wrote:
    > Hadron wrote:
    >

    >> I have forgotten. Is Google's Android good or bad according to the
    >> diseased minds in COLA?

    > Who's asking?

    The message says it all, doesn't it.
    Why he thinks the people who support linux here have "diseased minds" just
    because they return all the insults dished out by him is beyond me.

    The diseased ones here are the wintrolls who seem to get hard-ons when
    people are nasty to them.

  4. Re: Google's Android - I forget.

    On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 18:50:19 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > I have forgotten. Is Google's Android good or bad according to the
    > diseased minds in COLA?

    It depends upon the week.

    Last week Schestowitz was going ga ga over the announcement that Cisco uses
    Linux in it's data centers.

    This week he calls Cisco a monopolist company.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  5. Re: Google's Android - I forget.

    HaDRONE wrote:

    > I have forgotten. Is Google's Android good or bad according to the
    > diseased minds in COLA?

    Google it, you brain-dead drone.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Do invisible cats drink evaporated milk?

    Good to the last supper

  6. Re: Google's Android - I forget.

    On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 19:40:28 -0400, Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    > HaDRONE wrote:
    >
    >> I have forgotten. Is Google's Android good or bad according to the
    >> diseased minds in COLA?

    > Google it, you brain-dead drone.

    I just took a look and the Android seems to be a very nice gadget.
    It's a brave move because that market it tough at the moment.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    Please Visit www.linsux.org

  7. Re: Google's Android - I forget.

    Tattoo Vampire espoused:
    > HaDRONE wrote:
    >
    >> I have forgotten. Is Google's Android good or bad according to the
    >> diseased minds in COLA?

    > Google it, you brain-dead drone.

    Surely, if he wants to know what the diseased minds in COLA think, then
    good advice would be to address the question to those who show
    sociopathic tendencies, or worse, such as those who consistently post
    off-topic, anti-charter material. Perhaps someone could send him a
    mirror?