[News] [Rival] ASSOCIATED PRESS: MICROSOFT GOING INTO DEBT! - Linux

This is a discussion on [News] [Rival] ASSOCIATED PRESS: MICROSOFT GOING INTO DEBT! - Linux ; On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 09:39:11 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote: > The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted: > >> On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 07:55:56 +0100, Homer wrote: >> >>> Verily I say unto thee, that ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 25 of 25

  1. Re: [News] [Rival] ASSOCIATED PRESS: MICROSOFT GOING INTO DEBT!

    On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 09:39:11 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote:

    > The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:
    >
    >> On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 07:55:56 +0100, Homer wrote:
    >>
    >>> Verily I say unto thee, that Chris Ahlstrom spake thusly:

    >>> I've k/f'd the whole goddam server ages ago.

    >> Too ignorant to write an appropriate filter.

    > It is appropriate.

    It's stupidity.
    But this is COLA so it should come as no surprise.

    >> Maybe you should ask Willy Filters for advice?
    >>

    > No need. He obviously gets what he wants. No motzarella cretins

    So everyone who uses that server is a cretin?
    Great reasoning.
    Last month it was Google groups.
    At the rate you dorks are going pretty soon you won't have anyone to talk
    to.
    Maybe that's what you want.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Re: [News] [Rival] ASSOCIATED PRESS: MICROSOFT GOING INTO DEBT!

    The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    > On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 09:39:11 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >
    >> The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    >>> Too ignorant to write an appropriate filter.

    >> It is appropriate.

    > It's stupidity.
    > But this is COLA so it should come as no surprise.

    Hardly so. It is just fine when he gets what he wants

    >>> Maybe you should ask Willy Filters for advice?
    >>>

    >> No need. He obviously gets what he wants. No motzarella cretins

    > So everyone who uses that server is a cretin?

    Do you know any exception?

    > Great reasoning.
    > Last month it was Google groups.
    > At the rate you dorks are going pretty soon you won't have anyone to talk
    > to.
    > Maybe that's what you want.

    So, pray tell, who is posting using motzarella? Anyone worthwile to read?
    And what about google groups? Is there a single poster who should not be
    killfiled?

    --
    Ignorance is a condition. Stupidity is a way of life.

  3. Re: [News] [Rival] ASSOCIATED PRESS: MICROSOFT GOING INTO DEBT!

  4. Re: [News] [Rival] ASSOCIATED PRESS: MICROSOFT GOING INTO DEBT!

    On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 10:20:19 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote:

    > The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:
    >
    >> On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 09:39:11 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >>
    >>> The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    >>> It is appropriate.

    >> It's stupidity.
    >> But this is COLA so it should come as no surprise.

    > Hardly so. It is just fine when he gets what he wants

    >>> No need. He obviously gets what he wants. No motzarella cretins

    >> So everyone who uses that server is a cretin?

    > Do you know any exception?

    None I can think of.

    >> Great reasoning.
    >> Last month it was Google groups.
    >> At the rate you dorks are going pretty soon you won't have anyone to talk
    >> to.
    >> Maybe that's what you want.

    > So, pray tell, who is posting using motzarella? Anyone worthwile to read?
    > And what about google groups? Is there a single poster who should not be
    > killfiled?

    A *lot* of people are killing googlegroups: http://improve-usenet.org/
    Even one news provider kills them.

    The only reason the troll is complaining, is that its options for posting
    its sock-puppets through other servers is diminishing.

  5. Re: [Rival] ASSOCIATED PRESS: MICROSOFT GOING INTO DEBT!

    On Sep 24, 1:20 am, Peter Köhlmann wrote:

    [...]

    > So, pray tell, who is posting using motzarella? Anyone worthwile to read?
    > And what about google groups? Is there a single poster who should not be
    > killfiled?

    Me. Not that you would miss much.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2