Re: Microsoft’s “I’m a PC” Millions Actually Promoting the Mac - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Microsoft’s “I’m a PC” Millions Actually Promoting the Mac - Linux ; "DFS" writes: > Homer wrote: >> Verily I say unto thee, that Phil Da Lick! spake thusly: >>> Moshe Goldfarb. wrote: >> >>>> This isn't a Linux advocacy group. >>>> It's a Microsoft hate group. >> >> The group description ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 42 of 42

  1. Re: Microsoft?s ?I?m a PC? Millions Actually Promoting the Mac

    "DFS" writes:

    > Homer wrote:
    >> Verily I say unto thee, that Phil Da Lick! spake thusly:

    >> The group description clearly reads:
    >>
    >> "Benefits of Linux compared to other operating systems"

    > huh? Since when did you give a dang what the charter said? You spend
    > nearly all your time on cola lying about Microsoft.

    Surely Homer can not be Phil Da Tard and High Plains Hypocrite all in
    one?

    --
    "Its obvious Micoshaft sponsored frauds and net stalkers are now attacking individuals directly in organised gangs in linux advocacy newsgroups as predicted since it is known micoshaft is failing in the market place."
    7, COLA Linux "advocate" and nutjob.

  2. Re: Microsoft?s ?I?m a PC? Millions Actually Promoting the Mac

    On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 07:14:13 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > "DFS" writes:
    >
    >> Homer wrote:
    >>> Verily I say unto thee, that Phil Da Lick! spake thusly:

    >>> The group description clearly reads:
    >>>
    >>> "Benefits of Linux compared to other operating systems"

    >> huh? Since when did you give a dang what the charter said? You spend
    >> nearly all your time on cola lying about Microsoft.

    > Surely Homer can not be Phil Da Tard and High Plains Hypocrite all in
    > one?

    Homer?

    You mean "Oil Can Harry" ?

    http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...lCanHarry2.jpg