Re: [Monopoly] Microsoft's 'I'm a PC' ad images made on Macs - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: [Monopoly] Microsoft's 'I'm a PC' ad images made on Macs - Linux ; Verily I say unto thee, that nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu spake thusly: > On Sep 19, 7:43 pm, Sinister Midget wrote: >> http://www.computerworld.com/action/...viewArticleBas ... >> >> September 18, 2008 (Computerworld) Several digital images that >> Microsoft Corp. has posted on its Web site ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 56

  1. Re: [Monopoly] Microsoft's 'I'm a PC' ad images made on Macs

    Verily I say unto thee, that nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu spake thusly:
    > On Sep 19, 7:43 pm, Sinister Midget wrote:

    >> http://www.computerworld.com/action/...viewArticleBas...
    >>
    >> September 18, 2008 (Computerworld) Several digital images that
    >> Microsoft Corp. has posted on its Web site to trumpet its new "I'm a
    >> PC" advertising campaign were actually created on Macs, according to
    >> the files' originating-software stamp.

    [...]
    >> Look at the incompetents most of you Wintards trust to keep you paid.

    [...]
    > Not to mention...
    >
    > "Of course, it’s also ironic that they chose Seinfeld, who was not
    > only featured in a Think Different ad by Apple back at the height of
    > his popularity (below), but that Seinfeld also prominently displayed
    > Macs in his fictitious apartment throughout the entire run of his TV
    > show."
    >
    > http://www.roughlydrafted.com/2008/0...ads/#more-2533

    Truly desperate times for the Vole.

    How embarrassing. They should really try to die with dignity.

    --
    K.
    http://slated.org

    ..----
    | By bucking Microsoft for open source, says Gunderloy, "I'm no
    | longer contributing to the eventual death of programming."
    | ~ http://www.linux.com/feature/142083
    `----

    07:23:30 up 35 days, 4:36, 5 users, load average: 1.67, 1.06, 0.44

  2. Re: [Monopoly] Microsoft's 'I'm a PC' ad images made on Macs

  3. Re: [Monopoly] Microsoft's 'I'm a PC' ad images made on Macs

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Homer belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    > Verily I say unto thee, that nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu spake thusly:
    >> On Sep 19, 7:43 pm, Sinister Midget wrote:

    >>> http://www.computerworld.com/action/...viewArticleBas...
    >>>
    >>> September 18, 2008 (Computerworld) Several digital images that
    >>> Microsoft Corp. has posted on its Web site to trumpet its new "I'm a
    >>> PC" advertising campaign were actually created on Macs, according to
    >>> the files' originating-software stamp.

    >> Not to mention...
    >>
    >> "Of course, it?s also ironic that they chose Seinfeld, who was not
    >> only featured in a Think Different ad by Apple back at the height of
    >> his popularity (below), but that Seinfeld also prominently displayed
    >> Macs in his fictitious apartment throughout the entire run of his TV
    >> show."
    >>
    >> http://www.roughlydrafted.com/2008/0...ads/#more-2533

    > Truly desperate times for the Vole.
    >
    > How embarrassing. They should really try to die with dignity.

    Actually, if it ever came to that, I wouldn't be surprised that
    Microsoft get a government bailout.

    --
    _-^--^=-_
    _.-^^ -~_

  4. Re: Microsoft's 'I'm a PC' ad images made on Macs

    On Sep 20, 8:36*am, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Homer belched out this bit o' wisdom:
    >

    > > Verily I say unto thee, that ness...@wigner.berkeley.edu spake thusly:

    > >> Not to mention...

    > >> "Of course, it?s also ironic that they chose Seinfeld, who was not
    > >> only featured in a Think Different ad by Apple back at the height of
    > >> his popularity (below), but that Seinfeld also prominently displayed
    > >> Macs in his fictitious apartment throughout the entire run of his TV
    > >> show."

    > >>http://www.roughlydrafted.com/2008/0...-million-ad-ca....

    > > Truly desperate times for the Vole.

    > > How embarrassing. They should really try to die with dignity.

    > Actually, if it ever came to that, I wouldn't be surprised that
    > Microsoft get a government bailout.
    >
    > --
    > * * * * * * * * * * * * _-^--^=-_
    > * * * * * * * * * *_.-^^ * * * * *-~_
    > * * * * * * * * _-- * * * * * * * * *--_
    > * * * * * * * *< * * * * * * * * * * * *>)
    > * * * * * * * *| * * * * * * * * * * * * |
    > * * * * * * * * \._ * * * * * * * * * _../
    > * * * * * * * * * *```--. . , ; .--'''
    > * * * * * * * * * * * * *| | * |
    > * * * * * * * * * * * .-=|| *| |=-.
    > * * * * * * * * * * * `-=#$%&%$#=-'
    > * * * * * * * * * * * * *| ; *:|
    > * * * * * * * * _____.,-#%&$@%#&#~,._____

    The bigger and more corrupt the better! And the executives make off
    like bandits!!

  5. Re: [Monopoly] Microsoft's 'I'm a PC' ad images made on Macs

    Chris Ahlstrom writes:

    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Homer belched out this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    >> Verily I say unto thee, that nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu spake thusly:

    >>> Not to mention...
    >>>
    >>> "Of course, it?s also ironic that they chose Seinfeld, who was not
    >>> only featured in a Think Different ad by Apple back at the height of
    >>> his popularity (below), but that Seinfeld also prominently displayed
    >>> Macs in his fictitious apartment throughout the entire run of his TV
    >>> show."
    >>>
    >>> http://www.roughlydrafted.com/2008/0...ads/#more-2533

    >> Truly desperate times for the Vole.
    >>
    >> How embarrassing. They should really try to die with dignity.

    > Actually, if it ever came to that, I wouldn't be surprised that
    > Microsoft get a government bailout.

    This is the kind of sycophantic "me tooing" that makes so many serious
    Linux advocates and users killfile you or laugh at you. All hypothetical
    pie in the sky and scare mongering. You have no basis to think it will
    come to that and even less to think there would be a government bail
    out. In other words you are currying favour with Roy's gang just to be
    part of the posse. What ever happened to the real Linonut that was replaced
    by the creepy shell of the previous person and now known as Liarmutt?

  6. Re: [Monopoly] Microsoft's 'I'm a PC' ad images made on Macs

    Hadron wrote:
    > Chris Ahlstrom writes:
    >> Homer belched:
    >>> nessuno spake thusly:

    >>> Truly desperate times for the Vole. How embarrassing.
    >>> They should really try to die with dignity.

    >> Actually, if it ever came to that, I wouldn't be surprised
    >> that Microsoft get a government bailout.

    > This is the kind of sycophantic "me tooing" that makes so many

    > replaced by the creepy shell of the previous person and now
    > known as Liarmutt?

    Another Hadron Quark exclusive, a truly useless and offensive
    post. A good analogy for this type tactic is called, "Place hand
    under armpit, squeezes a couple times, 'Pffffft' 'Pffffft'
    'Pffffft'."

    or

    Subject: 3.4 The nasty Troll

    If anyone does anything which will interfere with the
    troll's ability to cause mayhem, they can become very
    nasty, posting from obviously incorrect variations of the
    name etc. insults, call them netcops, netnannies,
    homosexuals.
    --
    HPT

  7. Re: [Monopoly] Microsoft's 'I'm a PC' ad images made on Macs

    High Plains Thumper writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >> Chris Ahlstrom writes:
    >>> Homer belched:

    >>> Actually, if it ever came to that, I wouldn't be surprised that
    >>> Microsoft get a government bailout.

    >> This is the kind of sycophantic "me tooing" that makes so many

    >> replaced by the creepy shell of the previous person and now known as
    >> Liarmutt?

    > Another Hadron Quark exclusive, a truly useless and offensive post. A
    > good analogy for this type tactic is called, "Place hand under armpit,
    > squeezes a couple times, 'Pffffft' 'Pffffft' 'Pffffft'."
    >
    > or
    >
    > http://www.hyphenologist.co.uk/killf..._troll_faq.htm
    >

    > Subject: 3.4 The nasty Troll
    >
    > If anyone does anything which will interfere with the
    > troll's ability to cause mayhem, they can become very
    > nasty, posting from obviously incorrect variations of the
    > name etc. insults, call them netcops, netnannies,
    > homosexuals.

    Do you ever post anything about Linux? All you seem to do is whinge and
    whine and post links to other people's work for some reason. No wonder
    you are widely regarded as the thickets COLA poster in the history of
    the group.
    --
    The "XP could sink Microsoft" thread his an absolute gem. You'd think
    these advocates were related to Nostradamus!

  8. Re: [Monopoly] Microsoft's 'I'm a PC' ad images made on Macs

    http://tinyurl.com/5q82u5

    > I noticed Hadron is still beating on you for the Raphael
    > affair. He really loves that. Like when Kelsey offered
    > somebody 30 Linux distros, it took at least a year before
    > Hadron stopped harping on it. Somehow your list of
    > unpronounceable names doesn't bother Hadron, I mean when fishy
    > wintrolls nymshift it's ok. And your list is only the tip of
    > the iceberg, there must be at least a thousand names by now.
    > I've counted about 20 new ones in the last month.

    Hadron's only one purpose in life is to pursue advocates like the
    soiling in a dirty diaper. Like most trolls, he harps on the most
    insignificant of issues, trying to create guilt trips on his
    victims. You will notice he does nothing regarding the
    nym-shifting trolls, which indicates he is here to troll himself.
    --
    HPT
    Quando omni flunkus moritati

  9. Re: [Monopoly] Microsoft's 'I'm a PC' ad images made on Macs

    High Plains Thumper writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >> High Plains Thumper writes:

    >>> Another Hadron Quark exclusive, a truly useless and offensive post.
    >>> A good analogy for this type tactic is called, "Place hand under
    >>> armpit, squeezes a couple times, 'Pffffft' 'Pffffft' 'Pffffft'."
    >>>
    >>> or
    >>>
    >>> http://www.hyphenologist.co.uk/killf..._troll_faq.htm

    >>> If anyone does anything which will interfere with the troll's
    >>> ability to cause mayhem, they can become very nasty,
    >>> posting from obviously incorrect variations of the name
    >>> etc. insults, call them netcops, netnannies, homosexuals.

    >> Do you [snip useless rant]

    replace:

    Do you ever post anything about Linux? All you seem to do is whinge and
    whine and post links to other people's work for some reason. No wonder
    you are widely regarded as the thickets COLA poster in the history of
    the group.

    Seriously. Do you? I am yet to see it.

  10. Re: [Monopoly] Microsoft's 'I'm a PC' ad images made on Macs

    Hadron wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper writes:
    >> Hadron wrote:

    >>> Do you [snip useless rant]

    > replace: [snip repeat useless rant]

    http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/...ark-troll.html

    Debian Stable is one of the most widely used distros for mission
    critical applications and where one wants minimal impact to
    production work. Very few require bleeding edge software to be
    productive.

    Yet Hadron insists that Debian Stable is full of bugs and too
    backward for usage:

    Subject: Re: [News] Sister OS to Linux, OS-X Has Better TCO than
    Microsoft Windows
    Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 09:50:07 +0100

    > Hadron has an apparent inability to recognise how more
    > consistent usage of Debian Stable will only help his usage of
    > the product, preferring unstable versions of Debian; if not
    > for the only reason as an opportunity to attack Linux/OSS.

    Once more for the hard of brain power : I use testing. Not
    unstable. And I use it for a reason - Debian Stable is simply
    too buggy and backward and I cant be arsed to manage pinning or
    selectively monitoring backports.
    --
    HPT
    Quando omni flunkus moritati
    (If all else fails, play dead)
    - "Red" Green

  11. Re: [Monopoly] Microsoft's 'I'm a PC' ad images made on Macs

    High Plains Thumper writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >> High Plains Thumper writes:

    >> replace: [snip repeat useless rant]

    > http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/...ark-troll.html
    >
    > Debian Stable is one of the most widely used distros for mission
    > critical applications and where one wants minimal impact to
    > production work. Very few require bleeding edge software to be
    > productive.
    >
    > Yet Hadron insists that Debian Stable is full of bugs and too
    > backward for usage:

    No I do not. You are a liar. I said that the default etch is missing a
    lot of stuff found in Lenny that is necessary to make it work reliably
    on more modern HW. And the resulting bugs made it hard to use "stable"
    on my HW. You even include my quote below. There is a difference
    between "not working on my HW" to "full of bugs".

    I also pointed out that "stable" does not mean "mega stable" as you seem
    to think. It means "stable" as in frozen.

    You are a clueless idiot.

    And there is a reason I use "testing" (or Lenny). First it installed on
    my new machine whereas Etch would not. Secondly I spend significant time
    researching and reporting errors back into the Debian bug tracking
    system. It's called "giving something back". You should try it sometimes
    you feeble little yes man.

    > Subject: Re: [News] Sister OS to Linux, OS-X Has Better TCO than
    > Microsoft Windows
    > Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 09:50:07 +0100
    >

    >> Hadron has an apparent inability to recognise how more
    >> consistent usage of Debian Stable will only help his usage of
    >> the product, preferring unstable versions of Debian; if not
    >> for the only reason as an opportunity to attack Linux/OSS.

    > Once more for the hard of brain power : I use testing. Not
    > unstable. And I use it for a reason - Debian Stable is simply
    > too buggy and backward and I cant be arsed to manage pinning or
    > selectively monitoring backports.

    --
    "Opening slide in movie: - Why Linux Sucks (4 Reasons) [no need to
    further explain, move along ....] "

  12. Re: [Monopoly] Microsoft's 'I'm a PC' ad images made on Macs

    High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > Yet Hadron insists that Debian Stable is full of bugs and too
    > backward for usage:

    You pretty much take the opposite of what Hadron says as the truth. As my
    grandmother used to say -- "He'll lie even if the truth suits his purpose
    better."

    Found this somewhere...

    "When Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck, it'll be a vacuum
    cleaner."

    --
    RonB
    "There's a story there...somewhere"

  13. Re: [Monopoly] Microsoft's 'I'm a PC' ad images made on Macs

    RonB writes:

    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >
    >> Yet Hadron insists that Debian Stable is full of bugs and too
    >> backward for usage:

    > You pretty much take the opposite of what Hadron says as the truth. As my
    > grandmother used to say -- "He'll lie even if the truth suits his purpose
    > better."

    Would you like to prove any of these unfounded allegations? Or is it
    another "head in sand and tell lies" session here in COLA?

    --
    The "XP could sink Microsoft" thread his an absolute gem. You'd think
    these advocates were related to Nostradamus!

  14. Re: [Monopoly] Microsoft's 'I'm a PC' ad images made on Macs

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Hadron belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    > This is the kind of sycophantic "me tooing" that makes so many serious
    > Linux advocates and users killfile you or laugh at you. All hypothetical
    > pie in the sky and scare mongering. You have no basis to think it will
    > come to that and even less to think there would be a government bail
    > out. In other words you are currying favour with Roy's gang just to be
    > part of the posse. What ever happened to the real Linonut that was replaced
    > by the creepy shell of the previous person and now known as Liarmutt?

    Man, that's some big hard-on you have for me, Hadron.

    Looks to me like it has drained the blood from your brain.

    --
    The next generation of interesting software will be done on the Macintosh,
    not the IBM PC.

  15. Re: [Monopoly] Microsoft's 'I'm a PC' ad images made on Macs

    After takin' a swig o' grog, High Plains Thumper belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    >> I noticed Hadron is still beating on you for the Raphael
    >> affair. He really loves that. Like when Kelsey offered
    >> somebody 30 Linux distros, it took at least a year before
    >> Hadron stopped harping on it. Somehow your list of
    >> unpronounceable names doesn't bother Hadron, I mean when fishy
    >> wintrolls nymshift it's ok. And your list is only the tip of
    >> the iceberg, there must be at least a thousand names by now.
    >> I've counted about 20 new ones in the last month.

    > Hadron's only one purpose in life is to pursue advocates like the
    > soiling in a dirty diaper.

    That's pretty good metaphor for Hadron. He's got his nose right up the
    rectum, metaphorically speaking. Should call him "Huggies".

    > Like most trolls, he harps on the most
    > insignificant of issues, trying to create guilt trips on his
    > victims.

    Trying to create guilt trips? To do that, Hadron would have to actually
    be correct, and able to communicate his points in a coherent fashion.

    Instead, he comes across as slightly nuts when he confabulates about
    some poster.

    > You will notice he does nothing regarding the
    > nym-shifting trolls, which indicates he is here to troll himself.
    > [/quote]

    My opinion is that he has a bug up his ass and bats in his belfry.

    He has a hard-on for anyone who demonstrates some knowledge. Look
    at his responses to Richard Rasker's estimates, for example.

    The funniest thing is that he thinks *anyone*, let alone the beloved
    subject of his ardent attentions, believes him. Especially when many of
    his accusations sound like something you hear little kids say to each
    other: "Nobody likes you, Jeffy!!"

    It's pretty strange. I've not seen a troll quite like him.

    --
    A diplomatic husband said to his wife, "How do you expect me to remember
    your birthday when you never look any older?"

  16. Re: [Monopoly] Microsoft's 'I'm a PC' ad images made on Macs

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Hadron belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    > Do you ever post anything about Linux? All you seem to do is whinge and
    > whine and post links to other people's work for some reason. No wonder
    > you are widely regarded as the thickets COLA poster in the history of
    > the group.

    (Notice how Hadron takes his feeling, and projects it onto the group, to
    indicate to the subject that everyone one else is arrayed against the
    subject, and the subject is a nothing.

    Classic minimization technique.)

    --
    Two wrongs don't make a right, but they make a good excuse.
    -- Thomas Szasz

  17. Re: [Monopoly] Microsoft's 'I'm a PC' ad images made on Macs

    On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 14:57:12 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Hadron belched out this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    >> Do you ever post anything about Linux? All you seem to do is whinge and
    >> whine and post links to other people's work for some reason. No wonder
    >> you are widely regarded as the thickets COLA poster in the history of
    >> the group.

    > (Notice how Hadron takes his feeling, and projects it onto the group, to
    > indicate to the subject that everyone one else is arrayed against the
    > subject, and the subject is a nothing.
    >
    > Classic minimization technique.)

    Ironic that Quack says "All you seem to do is whinge and whine" as *that*
    is what a lot of posters said about *him* in aolu.

    --
    ɐ ɯoɹɟ ʇuǝs sɐʍ ǝƃɐssǝɯ sıɥʇ
    pǝǝʇuɐɹɐnƃ sı ɥɔıɥʍ ɹǝʇndɯoɔ

  18. Re: [Monopoly] Microsoft's 'I'm a PC' ad images made on Macs

    Chris Ahlstrom writes:

    > After takin' a swig o' grog, High Plains Thumper belched out this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    >>> I noticed Hadron is still beating on you for the Raphael
    >>> affair. He really loves that. Like when Kelsey offered
    >>> somebody 30 Linux distros, it took at least a year before
    >>> Hadron stopped harping on it. Somehow your list of
    >>> unpronounceable names doesn't bother Hadron, I mean when fishy
    >>> wintrolls nymshift it's ok. And your list is only the tip of
    >>> the iceberg, there must be at least a thousand names by now.
    >>> I've counted about 20 new ones in the last month.

    >> Hadron's only one purpose in life is to pursue advocates like the
    >> soiling in a dirty diaper.

    > That's pretty good metaphor for Hadron. He's got his nose right up the
    > rectum, metaphorically speaking. Should call him "Huggies".
    >
    >> Like most trolls, he harps on the most
    >> insignificant of issues, trying to create guilt trips on his
    >> victims.

    > Trying to create guilt trips? To do that, Hadron would have to actually
    > be correct, and able to communicate his points in a coherent fashion.

    Another example of you lying and rewriting history. You will see my
    posts in Debian are concise, accurate and to the point. As they are here
    when mentioning a technical issue.

    > Instead, he comes across as slightly nuts when he confabulates about
    > some poster.

    And you come across as? .... Its hard to hear your mumbling at times
    your tongue is so entrenched in Roy's rectum.

    >> You will notice he does nothing regarding the
    >> nym-shifting trolls, which indicates he is here to troll himself.
    >> [/quote]

    > My opinion is that he has a bug up his ass and bats in his belfry.

    What is High Plains Hypocrite talking about. I do not condone nym
    shifting and I ignore or openly condemn people who post private
    information. I even supported you recently.

    > He has a hard-on for anyone who demonstrates some knowledge. Look
    > at his responses to Richard Rasker's estimates, for example.

    You mean his made up numbers. I asked politely where the numbers came
    from. He went off on the deep end. Basically it was a load of made up
    garbage. Similar to the last time he misread Amazons figures and quoted
    that Linux was selling on more than 25% of shipped systems. Then, as
    now, he was wrong.

    > The funniest thing is that he thinks *anyone*, let alone the beloved
    > subject of his ardent attentions, believes him. Especially when many of
    > his accusations sound like something you hear little kids say to each
    > other: "Nobody likes you, Jeffy!!"
    >
    > It's pretty strange. I've not seen a troll quite like him.

    Make up your mind. Half your time you are saying "Hadron who". You cant
    have it both ways Liarnut.

    --
    BOY is Microsoft doomed! LOL!

  19. Re: [Monopoly] Microsoft's 'I'm a PC' ad images made on Macs

    On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 14:53:44 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

    > After takin' a swig o' grog, High Plains Thumper belched out this bit o'
    > wisdom:
    >
    >>> I noticed Hadron is still beating on you for the Raphael affair. He
    >>> really loves that. Like when Kelsey offered somebody 30 Linux distros,
    >>> it took at least a year before Hadron stopped harping on it. Somehow
    >>> your list of unpronounceable names doesn't bother Hadron, I mean when
    >>> fishy wintrolls nymshift it's ok. And your list is only the tip of the
    >>> iceberg, there must be at least a thousand names by now. I've counted
    >>> about 20 new ones in the last month.

    >> Hadron's only one purpose in life is to pursue advocates like the
    >> soiling in a dirty diaper.

    > That's pretty good metaphor for Hadron. He's got his nose right up the
    > rectum, metaphorically speaking. Should call him "Huggies".
    >
    >> Like most trolls, he harps on the most insignificant of issues, trying
    >> to create guilt trips on his victims.

    > Trying to create guilt trips? To do that, Hadron would have to actually
    > be correct, and able to communicate his points in a coherent fashion.
    >
    > Instead, he comes across as slightly nuts when he confabulates about some
    > poster.
    >
    >> You will notice he does nothing regarding the nym-shifting trolls, which
    >> indicates he is here to troll himself. [/quote]

    > My opinion is that he has a bug up his ass and bats in his belfry.
    >
    > He has a hard-on for anyone who demonstrates some knowledge. Look at his
    >
    > The funniest thing is that he thinks *anyone*, let alone the beloved
    > subject of his ardent attentions, believes him. Especially when many of
    > his accusations sound like something you hear little kids say to each
    > other: "Nobody likes you, Jeffy!!"
    >
    > It's pretty strange. I've not seen a troll quite like him.

    Quack has NPD, in short *everyone* else is wrong, *he* is the only one
    right. Classic symptoms.

    --
    ɐ ɯoɹɟ ʇuǝs sɐʍ ǝƃɐssǝɯ sıɥʇ
    pǝǝʇuɐɹɐnƃ sı ɥɔıɥʍ ɹǝʇndɯoɔ
    ˙snɹıʌ ǝzopuıʍ $ɯ ǝɥʇ ɟo ǝǝɹɟ %00⇂
    -- sɯǝʇsʎs xnuıl/nuƃ --

  20. Re: [Monopoly] Microsoft's 'I'm a PC' ad images made on Macs

    Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

    > The funniest thing is that he thinks *anyone*, let alone the beloved
    > subject of his ardent attentions, believes him.

    That's the weird thing, that I think of often - these shameless liars,
    these fscking idiots, like Quack and flat****. I mean, why do they
    bother with posting (what they claim are) their fsckwitted "opinions"?
    They are known liars. Their words are meaningless.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast