Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker - Linux ; * George Orwell peremptorily fired off this memo: > Does your lovely wife Jayne know what sort of lying cunt you really are? You leave my wife out this stuff, ****head. You stalking bastard. -- You can bring any calculator ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 68

  1. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    --
    You can bring any calculator you like to the midterm, as long as it
    doesn't dim the lights when you turn it on.

  2. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    Linonut writes:

    > * George Orwell peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> Does your lovely wife Jayne know what sort of lying cunt you really are?

    > You leave my wife out this stuff, ****head.
    >
    > You stalking bastard.

    While I agree with you, where were you condemning Peter et al when
    bringing Snit's wife into it?

    --
    BOY is Microsoft doomed! LOL!

  3. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    "Hadron" stated in post
    garntc$kco$1@registered.motzarella.org on 9/17/08 1:04 PM:

    > Linonut writes:
    >
    >> * George Orwell peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >>
    >>> Does your lovely wife Jayne know what sort of lying cunt you really are?

    >> You leave my wife out this stuff, ****head.
    >>
    >> You stalking bastard.

    > While I agree with you, where were you condemning Peter et al when
    > bringing Snit's wife into it?

    I actually speak about Linux - the pros and the cons... thus there are no
    levels Peter will not go to nor levels many in COLA will not accept.

    --
    I can't say we will succeed at this, but we will make a significant attempt
    to elevate the Linux desktop to the point where it is as good or better than

  4. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    Snit wrote:

    > "Hadron" stated in post
    > garntc$kco$1@registered.motzarella.org on 9/17/08 1:04 PM:
    >
    >> Linonut writes:
    >>
    >>> * George Orwell peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >>> You leave my wife out this stuff, ****head.
    >>>
    >>> You stalking bastard.

    >> While I agree with you, where were you condemning Peter et al when
    >> bringing Snit's wife into it?

    > I actually speak about Linux - the pros and the cons... thus there are no
    > levels Peter will not go to nor levels many in COLA will not accept.

    Now that is just not true. There are SOME in COLA who have and continue to
    sink to the scabby depths but, most of the posters view it as a game.

    You and Peter Kohlmann wind each other up so much with your silly and petty
    tit for tat insults that are quite frankly tedious. I know that we can all
    be rightly accused of being trite at times but, please, get a life!

    --
    The years have been very kind to me.

    It's the weekends that have done all the damage!

  5. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    SomeBloke writes:

    > Snit wrote:
    >
    >> "Hadron" stated in post
    >> garntc$kco$1@registered.motzarella.org on 9/17/08 1:04 PM:

    >>> While I agree with you, where were you condemning Peter et al when
    >>> bringing Snit's wife into it?

    >> I actually speak about Linux - the pros and the cons... thus there are no
    >> levels Peter will not go to nor levels many in COLA will not accept.
    >>

    > Now that is just not true. There are SOME in COLA who have and continue to
    > sink to the scabby depths but, most of the posters view it as a game.
    >
    > You and Peter Kohlmann wind each other up so much with your silly and petty
    > tit for tat insults that are quite frankly tedious. I know that we can all
    > be rightly accused of being trite at times but, please, get a life!

    Sorry, but its pretty much one way if you study the exchanges. Snit
    points out a weakness in Linux which should be addressed for its
    advancement and Peter goes on the attack.

    I guess being Germans and a Windows programmer has left Peter with some
    pretty hard to deal with baggage. Why I don't know. Some of the Germans
    I know are quite decent people.....

    --
    "It's perhaps inevitable that some professionals would paint their status
    as being somehow superior to those of the amateurs, after all, they're

  6. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    Hadron wrote:

    > SomeBloke writes:
    >
    >> Snit wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Hadron" stated in post
    >>> garntc$kco$1@registered.motzarella.org on 9/17/08 1:04 PM:

    >>> I actually speak about Linux - the pros and the cons... thus there are
    >>> no levels Peter will not go to nor levels many in COLA will not accept.
    >>>

    >> Now that is just not true. There are SOME in COLA who have and continue
    >> to sink to the scabby depths but, most of the posters view it as a game.
    >>
    >> You and Peter Kohlmann wind each other up so much with your silly and
    >> petty tit for tat insults that are quite frankly tedious. I know that we
    >> can all be rightly accused of being trite at times but, please, get a
    >> life!

    > Sorry, but its pretty much one way if you study the exchanges. Snit
    > points out a weakness in Linux which should be addressed for its
    > advancement and Peter goes on the attack.

    You mean like him "finding" non-existant EXIF data. And then constanly lying
    and misrepresenting the thread? That type of "weakness in Linux"?
    Or his *repeated* reposts of a thread in COLA which took place *two* *years*
    ago in CSMA (where Snot Michael Glasser was found to be forging PDFs),
    without any COLA poster participating? That type of "weakness in Linux"?

    Snot Michael Glasser barely knows how to *write* linux. His knowledge about
    it is next to non-existant. His main "contributions" to COLA was endless
    rants about meaningless nonsense and outright trolling

    --
    Don't abandon hope: your Tom Mix decoder ring arrives tomorrow

  7. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> SomeBloke writes:

    >>> Now that is just not true. There are SOME in COLA who have and continue
    >>> to sink to the scabby depths but, most of the posters view it as a game.
    >>>
    >>> You and Peter Kohlmann wind each other up so much with your silly and
    >>> petty tit for tat insults that are quite frankly tedious. I know that we
    >>> can all be rightly accused of being trite at times but, please, get a
    >>> life!

    >> Sorry, but its pretty much one way if you study the exchanges. Snit
    >> points out a weakness in Linux which should be addressed for its
    >> advancement and Peter goes on the attack.

    > You mean like him "finding" non-existant EXIF data. And then constanly lying
    > and misrepresenting the thread? That type of "weakness in Linux"?
    > Or his *repeated* reposts of a thread in COLA which took place *two* *years*
    > ago in CSMA (where Snot Michael Glasser was found to be forging PDFs),
    > without any COLA poster participating? That type of "weakness in Linux"?
    >
    > Snot Michael Glasser barely knows how to *write* linux. His knowledge about
    > it is next to non-existant. His main "contributions" to COLA was endless
    > rants about meaningless nonsense and outright trolling

    And in years of lurking and months of posting I have yet to see a "pro"

  8. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 11:40:38 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> SomeBloke writes:

    >>> Now that is just not true. There are SOME in COLA who have and continue
    >>> to sink to the scabby depths but, most of the posters view it as a
    >>> game.
    >>>
    >>> You and Peter Kohlmann wind each other up so much with your silly and
    >>> petty tit for tat insults that are quite frankly tedious. I know that
    >>> we can all be rightly accused of being trite at times but, please, get
    >>> a life!

    >> Sorry, but its pretty much one way if you study the exchanges. Snit
    >> points out a weakness in Linux which should be addressed for its
    >> advancement and Peter goes on the attack.

    > You mean like him "finding" non-existant EXIF data. And then constanly
    > lying and misrepresenting the thread? That type of "weakness in Linux"? Or
    > his *repeated* reposts of a thread in COLA which took place *two* *years*
    > ago in CSMA (where Snot Michael Glasser was found to be forging PDFs),
    > without any COLA poster participating? That type of "weakness in Linux"?
    >
    > Snot Michael Glasser barely knows how to *write* linux. His knowledge
    > about it is next to non-existant. His main "contributions" to COLA was
    > endless rants about meaningless nonsense and outright trolling

    Sounds just like a description of Quack too.

    --
    Did you know?
    Hardon Quack & his wife divorced over religious differences.

  9. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    William Poaster wrote:
    >> Snot Michael Glasser barely knows how to *write* linux. His knowledge
    >> about it is next to non-existant. His main "contributions" to COLA was
    >> endless rants about meaningless nonsense and outright trolling

    > Sounds just like a description of Quack too.

    Well, regardless of their knowledge of linux, or lack thereof, they show
    a distinct lack of understanding of the purpose of this group. This is a
    group for the discussion of positive aspects of linux, and its future.
    It is not a forum for slagging linux off (those that would like to
    should head on over to alt.os.linux.sucks). It is also not a forum for
    dicussing linux's "weaknesses" or how to fix them. Again, there are
    plenty of groups where talk like that would be welcome. That they keep
    posting that kind of **** in here marks them clearly for what they are:
    trolls. That they then get upset when people call them on it is tough ****.

  10. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    Phil Da Lick! wrote:

    You know, you really are out of your mind. There is nothing you can do
    about but whine, like a little *bitch* -- Licky.

  11. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    Paul Montgumdrop wrote:
    > Phil Da Lick! wrote:
    >

    > You know, you really are out of your mind. There is nothing you can do
    > about but whine, like a little *bitch* -- Licky.

    QED.

  12. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    Phil Da Lick! wrote:
    > Paul Montgumdrop wrote:
    >> Phil Da Lick! wrote:
    >>

    >> You know, you really are out of your mind. There is nothing you can do
    >> about but whine, like a little *bitch* -- Licky.

    > QED.

  13. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    "Hadron" stated in post
    gat6qi$ki1$2@registered.motzarella.org on 9/18/08 2:24 AM:

    >>> I actually speak about Linux - the pros and the cons... thus there are no
    >>> levels Peter will not go to nor levels many in COLA will not accept.
    >>>

    >> Now that is just not true. There are SOME in COLA who have and continue to
    >> sink to the scabby depths but, most of the posters view it as a game.
    >>
    >> You and Peter Kohlmann wind each other up so much with your silly and petty
    >> tit for tat insults that are quite frankly tedious. I know that we can all
    >> be rightly accused of being trite at times but, please, get a life!

    > Sorry, but its pretty much one way if you study the exchanges. Snit
    > points out a weakness in Linux which should be addressed for its
    > advancement and Peter goes on the attack.

    And *in response* I sometimes - and only sometimes - remind Peter of some of
    his more absurd claims and lies he has made...

    > I guess being Germans and a Windows programmer has left Peter with some
    > pretty hard to deal with baggage. Why I don't know. Some of the Germans
    > I know are quite decent people.....

    --
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments
    that take our breath away.

  14. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    "Peter Köhlmann" stated in post
    48d22216$0$6627$9b4e6d93@newsspool3.arcor-online.net on 9/18/08 2:40 AM:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> SomeBloke writes:

    >>> Now that is just not true. There are SOME in COLA who have and continue
    >>> to sink to the scabby depths but, most of the posters view it as a game.
    >>>
    >>> You and Peter Kohlmann wind each other up so much with your silly and
    >>> petty tit for tat insults that are quite frankly tedious. I know that we
    >>> can all be rightly accused of being trite at times but, please, get a
    >>> life!

    >> Sorry, but its pretty much one way if you study the exchanges. Snit
    >> points out a weakness in Linux which should be addressed for its
    >> advancement and Peter goes on the attack.

    > You mean like him "finding" non-existant EXIF data. And then constanly lying
    > and misrepresenting the thread?

    What did the EXIF debate have to do with you? Just curious? For that
    matter, since Tattoo and I have both agreed to put it in the past why can't
    you? Why are you so obsessed with accusing me of things you cannot support?

    > That type of "weakness in Linux"?
    > Or his *repeated* reposts of a thread in COLA which took place *two* *years*
    > ago in CSMA (where Snot Michael Glasser was found to be forging PDFs),

    You accused me of forging PDFs. I proved you to be lying (I showed where
    *every* piece of data was independently verifiable). You are still whining.

    But why would you even care about a debate I was having with Sandman and
    some others in *CSMA*? Why are you so obsessed with accusing me of things
    you cannot support? The answer is easy: I have spoken about Linux in ways
    you do not like - and, recently, my comments have been shown to be in very
    strong agreement with Mark Shuttleworth. I foretold developments in desktop
    Linux that you and others in COLA belittled me for - and now you are pissed
    that you have - again - been proved to be wrong.

    So what? We are all wrong from time to time. So you missed a developing
    trend in desktop Linux. Get over it.

    > without any COLA poster participating? That type of "weakness in Linux"?
    >
    > Snot Michael Glxsser barely knows how to *write* linux.

    I did not write Linux... I merely use it. I do use it and other OSs enough
    and understand the industry well enough to speak about the pros and cons of
    different OSs and to make educated guesses as to future developments.

    > His knowledge about
    > it is next to non-existant. His main "contributions" to COLA was endless
    > rants about meaningless nonsense and outright trolling

    See how you lash out. It is repulsive... and all because you are mad my
    comments about the importance of UI consistency and professional design have
    been shown to be so well supported by Ubuntu and Mark Shuttleworth (and
    others).

    You made a mistake, Peter... you were wrong. OK. Let go of it and move on.
    It really is not that important.

    --
    When thinking changes your mind, that's philosophy.
    When God changes your mind, that's faith.

  15. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    "Phil Da Lick!" writes:

    > William Poaster wrote:
    >>> Snot Michael Glasser barely knows how to *write* linux. His knowledge
    >>> about it is next to non-existant. His main "contributions" to COLA was
    >>> endless rants about meaningless nonsense and outright trolling

    >> Sounds just like a description of Quack too.
    >>

    > Well, regardless of their knowledge of linux, or lack thereof, they
    > show a distinct lack of understanding of the purpose of this
    > group. This is a group for the discussion of positive aspects of
    > linux, and its future. It is not a forum for slagging linux off (those
    > that would like to should head on over to alt.os.linux.sucks). It is
    > also not a forum for dicussing linux's "weaknesses" or how to fix
    > them. Again, there are plenty of groups where talk like that would be
    > welcome. That they keep posting that kind of **** in here marks them
    > clearly for what they are: trolls. That they then get upset when
    > people call them on it is tough ****.

    I can point to more posts from me extolling the good things of Linux
    than I can for say William Poster.

    The fact that I wont listen to the lies from the COLA "gang" does not in
    any way lessen my liking for what Linux is and can do. But unlike some,
    I want it to improve.

    --
    This year with the release of XP, they are actually behind. The end days
    are near for the BIOS reading inferior OS. It is inevitable.

  16. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    "SomeBloke" stated in post
    p7adnaVF0qUGgE_VnZ2dnUVZ8uudnZ2d@posted.metronet on 9/18/08 2:21 AM:

    > Snit wrote:
    >
    >> "Hadron" stated in post
    >> garntc$kco$1@registered.motzarella.org on 9/17/08 1:04 PM:

    >>> While I agree with you, where were you condemning Peter et al when
    >>> bringing Snit's wife into it?

    >> I actually speak about Linux - the pros and the cons... thus there are no
    >> levels Peter will not go to nor levels many in COLA will not accept.

    > Now that is just not true. There are SOME in COLA who have and continue to
    > sink to the scabby depths but, most of the posters view it as a game.

    I do not mind the "game" part of it... but when people lose the game and
    then freak out and target people's personal and professional lives they are
    clearly not able to handle themselves. And too many in COLA not only sit
    idly by but *encourage* and even join in with such immature actions.

    > You and Peter Kohlmann wind each other up so much with your silly and petty
    > tit for tat insults that are quite frankly tedious. I know that we can all
    > be rightly accused of being trite at times but, please, get a life!

    Peter repeatedly accuses me of all sorts of things he cannot support... to
    the point of being obsessive. I *sometimes* respond but usually do not.

    --
    "Uh... ask me after we ship the next version of Windows [laughs] then I'll
    be more open to give you a blunt answer." - Bill Gates

  17. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 18:40:04 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > I can point to more posts from me extolling the good things of Linux
    > than I can for say William Poster.

    I don't think I can even recall a positive or useful post from Willy
    Poaster.
    Has he ever managed to contribute anything to COLA?

    > The fact that I wont listen to the lies from the COLA "gang" does not in
    > any way lessen my liking for what Linux is and can do. But unlike some,
    > I want it to improve.

    They do seem to have trouble differentiating between the two.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  18. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Moshe Goldfarb. belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    > On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 18:40:04 +0200, Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> The fact that I wont listen to the lies from the COLA "gang" does not in
    >> any way lessen my liking for what Linux is and can do. But unlike some,
    >> I want it to improve.

    Get off your high horse and start advocating, dude. Stop being such a
    pompous, lying gas bag. Stop your school-girl chanting about "lies" and
    Start talking about what you can do with the software.

    And stop ridiculing people who talk about what Linux software can do.

    > They do seem to have trouble differentiating between the two.
    >
    > --
    > Moshe Goldfarb
    > http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    > Please Visit www.linsux.org

    Yeah, looking at that sig, I can see you're really objective.

    --
    We are now enjoying total mutual interaction in an imaginary hot tub ...

  19. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    *cough* bull**** *cough*

  20. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    Phil Da Lick! wrote:
    > Hadron wrote:

    >>> Well, regardless of their knowledge of linux, or lack thereof, they
    >>> show a distinct lack of understanding of the purpose of this
    >>> group. This is a group for the discussion of positive aspects of
    >>> linux, and its future. It is not a forum for slagging linux off (those
    >>> that would like to should head on over to alt.os.linux.sucks). It is
    >>> also not a forum for dicussing linux's "weaknesses" or how to fix
    >>> them. Again, there are plenty of groups where talk like that would be
    >>> welcome. That they keep posting that kind of **** in here marks them
    >>> clearly for what they are: trolls. That they then get upset when
    >>> people call them on it is tough ****.

    >> I can point to more posts from me extolling the good things of Linux
    >> than I can for say William Poster.

    > *cough* bull**** *cough*

    You had better take his dick out of your mouth. You seem to be all over it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast