Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker - Linux ; "DFS" stated in post 1V6Ck.32984$IB6.27915@bignews8.bellsouth.net on 9/23/08 7:21 AM: > Chris Ahlstrom wrote: > >> DFS ought to know that I did try pretty hard to be civil, and even >> gracious, to him and Moshe, Snit, Hadron.... > > ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 61 to 68 of 68

  1. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    "DFS" stated in post
    1V6Ck.32984$IB6.27915@bignews8.bellsouth.net on 9/23/08 7:21 AM:

    > Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    >
    >> DFS ought to know that I did try pretty hard to be civil, and even
    >> gracious, to him and Moshe, Snit, Hadron....

    > It never lasts long.
    >

    >> What did I get for it? A continued barrage of mischaracterization,
    >> provocation, outright insult,

    > Why do you think you deserve anything else?

    I just want to know why he thinks I treated him poorly? What comment of
    mind did he find offensive?

    >> and my info posted by that
    >> toilet-clog clown. The latest example being that douche bag DFS
    >> claiming that I don't put in a full day's work (and more!) for my
    >> employer.

    "The music is not inside the piano." - Alan Kay

  2. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    After takin' a swig o' grog, High Plains Thumper belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> It was clear to me that he had just googled it up and got the
    >> wrong end of the stick and was prancing around impressing
    >> everyone with his hard core skillz.

    > Oh, DFS.
    >
    >> A few things didn't fit but I too gave him the benefit of the
    >> doubt. Within a short while there were just too many "almost
    >> but not quite" posts from him which supported what I had
    >> assumed a while back - he was a fraud and a hypocrite googling
    >> things up and then pretending it was his own "experience".

    > Oh, Hadron.

    It's pretty funny reading two morons performing a tag-team insult.

    --
    After Snow White used a couple rolls of film taking pictures of the
    seven dwarfs, she mailed the roll to be developed. Later she was heard to

  3. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    "nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu" stated in post
    c291d2bb-a302-4663-be39-40943911e060...oglegroups.com on 9/23/08
    9:24 AM:

    > On Sep 23, 4:15 am, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    >> After takin' a swig o' grog, High Plains Thumper belched out this bit o'
    >> wisdom:

    >>> http://tinyurl.com/2nnfhy

    >>> From: "DFS"
    >>> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
    >>> Subject: Re: Buh Bye!, Windows! Vista will be the last version of
    >>> Windows for Pentium 4 and Core Duo owners
    >>> Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 00:11:16 -0500

    >>> Click heels together three times, wave your magic wand, then open
    >>> your eyes and whaddaya see? Not much - it's dark inside your
    >>> large intestine.
    >>>

    >> DFS ought to know that I did try pretty hard to be civil, and even
    >> gracious, to him and Moshe, Snit, Hadron....

    > You did, in fact, you've always been more easy going than most people
    > here. Recently you even invited them out for a dinner if they visit
    > you, which I wouldn't have done. Hadron has been sort of half-way
    > nice to you a couple of times lately (for Hadron, that is), but he
    > still insists on calling you Liarnut, as if that shouldn't matter. As
    > for flatfish, I wouldn't want him in my house, I'd have to disinfect
    > it afterward.

    Ah, I did not notice this was Linonut's new name...

    OK, so he has said:

    Snit did go out of his way to harass people here, and
    in a flamboyant way.

    When asked for support he did not provide any.

    --
    When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how
    to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not

  4. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    High Plains Thumper wrote:
    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> It was clear to me that he had just googled it up and got the
    >> wrong end of the stick and was prancing around impressing
    >> everyone with his hard core skillz.

    > Oh, DFS.

    That wasn't me.

    Why are you so confused, fella? You must sleepwalk through the day like a
    deer-in-headlights.

  5. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    Hadron wrote:

    > I will treat Liarmutt nicely when he stops all his pretentious self
    > righteous "Captain America" "Boy scout" posturing.

    He compensates for the berating he gets from the wife at night:

    You're late! You've been a dirty little boy haven't you?!

    No dear...

    Don't lie to me!

    I'm not lying dear...

    Go clean your room - now!!!

    > And when he stops
    > calling me a Wintroll when he knows damn well I am not.

    You're far from one. In fact, I don't know how (or why) you use emacs so
    much. Do you post to cola with it? To each his own, but it seems a mighty
    strange app to me.

    > Just because he uses Linux is no excuse for him shilling and
    > supporting the nuttier element no matter what they say. I mean. ffs,
    > he's "me tooing" with chrisv and High Plains Hypocrite these days?

    No kidding? I missed that. When you sink so low as to 'me too' a post from
    a child like chrisv, you've gone too far.

    > Even with Willy Poaster. These guys never, ever advicate Linux. All
    > they do is whinge and whine about Wintrolls and MS.

    chrisv
    Tattoo Vampire
    Dumb Willie
    nessuno

    1 post in 100 are about Linux. The rest is fertilizer. nessuno could do
    much better - the others are a waste of time.

  6. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    "DFS" writes:

    >> And when he stops
    >> calling me a Wintroll when he knows damn well I am not.

    > You're far from one. In fact, I don't know how (or why) you use emacs so
    > much. Do you post to cola with it? To each his own, but it seems a mighty
    > strange app to me.

    Gnus. The most powerful email/news client ever. I think I explained why
    using it works so well with everything else I do. Of course COLA idiots
    would not understand why integrated Emacs way is important to some people.

    >> Just because he uses Linux is no excuse for him shilling and
    >> supporting the nuttier element no matter what they say. I mean. ffs,
    >> he's "me tooing" with chrisv and High Plains Hypocrite these days?

    > No kidding? I missed that. When you sink so low as to 'me too' a post from
    > a child like chrisv, you've gone too far.

    Yup.

    >> Even with Willy Poaster. These guys never, ever advicate Linux. All
    >> they do is whinge and whine about Wintrolls and MS.

    > chrisv
    > Tattoo Vampire
    > Dumb Willie
    > nessuno
    >
    > 1 post in 100 are about Linux. The rest is fertilizer. nessuno could do
    > much better - the others are a waste of time.

    Nessuno I leave alone. He is quite honest at times.

    --
    It explains a lot. I've not heard of anyone I know, anywhere, buying XP,
    and I've not seen it sold whilst I've been in any shops.

  7. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    Hadron wrote:

    > I think I explained whyblahblahblahblahblahblahblah

    More "I love me" b.s. from Superego.

    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....It's a cookbook! It's a cookbook!

    Good to the last supper

  8. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Tattoo Vampire belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> I think I explained whyblahblahblahblahblahblahblah

    > More "I love me" b.s. from Superego.

    I know! He think of me as a "Captain America"! And all this time I
    think "he hate me!".

    It warms the heartles of my... wait a minute... the ****les of...
    whatever.

    Unfortunately, he has to tag-team with an even more rabid troll to get
    his say-so in. Tsk tsk.

    --
    Never have children, only grandchildren.
    -- Gore Vidal

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4