Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker - Linux ; On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 18:10:13 +0200, Hadron wrote: > "DFS" writes: > >> Chris Ahlstrom wrote: >>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Hadron belched out this bit o' wisdom: >>> >>>> Chris Ahlstrom writes: >>>> >>>>> Get off ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 68

  1. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 18:10:13 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > "DFS" writes:
    >
    >> Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    >>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Hadron belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    >>> Here in COLA? Hardly ever.

    >>> Kill-files aren't for hiding behind. They're for stopping
    >>> time-wasting morons such as yourself from waving your little boner in
    >>> people's faces.
    >>>
    >>> Face it, Hadrone, you're almost pure troll. And a major
    >>> self-important gas bag to boot.

    >>> Everyone makes mistakes now and then.
    >>>
    >>> But, at least we're posting to the best of our knowledge.
    >>>
    >>> To the extent you try to help people in other newsgroups, and keep
    >>> COLA fights out of them, then good for you.
    >>>
    >>> Here, though, you're mostly a crap-meister.

    >> Here, you're a mealy-mouthed bozo who supports the ridiculous positions of
    >> various cola lusers.
    >>
    >> There, at your office, you're busy defrauding your employer by posting to
    >> cola on company time.

    > "mealy-mouthed bozo". Wonderful. It sums Liarmutt up totally. He would
    > agree with Roy if Roy said Vista rocked.

    Roy pulls his strings.
    It's obvious.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Tattoo Vampire belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    > DFS wrote:
    >
    >> There, at your office, you're busy defrauding your employer by posting to
    >> cola on company time.

    > How about you, St00piD00FuS? Are you at work or at home. Wait, that was a
    > dumb question - everyone knows you're an unemployed parasite leeching off
    > the system.

    So what if someone takes a break at work? Does DFS also demand that we
    compensate for the time it takes to take a whizz, to listen to some
    boring anecdote from an employee who has invaded one's cube, or perform
    some goofy employee training course or "lunch 'n learn" that they won't
    let us charge for?

    For better or worse, I spend a lot of time at home doing work stuff. It
    kind of kills the enjoyment of a good football game, too. The only
    person that gets defrauded here is my wife, who would like more domestic
    attention from myself. (She does like the overtime pay, though.)

    --
    The street preacher looked so baffled
    When I asked him why he dressed

  3. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    > DFS wrote:
    >
    >> There, at your office, you're busy defrauding your employer by posting to
    >> cola on company time.

    > How about you, St00piD00FuS? Are you at work or at home. Wait, that was a
    > dumb question - everyone knows you're an unemployed parasite leeching off
    > the system.

    Don't be so callous and judgemental. I suspect that DFS's serious mental
    illness prevents him from holding down a job. Even when he takes the meds
    he's just too flaky.

  4. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 10:47:16 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Hadron belched out this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    >> Chris Ahlstrom writes:
    >>
    >>> Get off your high horse and start advocating, dude. Stop being such a
    >>> pompous, lying gas bag. Stop your school-girl chanting about "lies"
    >>> and Start talking about what you can do with the software.

    >> I have done. Many times.

    > Here in COLA? Hardly ever.
    >
    >> But you're too busy hiding behind your kill files half the time.

    > Kill-files aren't for hiding behind. They're for stopping time-wasting
    > morons such as yourself from waving your little boner in people's faces.
    >
    > Face it, Hadrone, you're almost pure troll. And a major self-important
    > gas bag to boot.
    >
    >>> And stop ridiculing people who talk about what Linux software can do.

    >> I dont. You are a liar. I ridicule people who tell lies about what it
    >> can do or what MS does. And people who post erroneous advice in
    >> technical news groups. Like you for example.

    > Everyone makes mistakes now and then.
    >
    > But, at least we're posting to the best of our knowledge.
    >
    > To the extent you try to help people in other newsgroups, and keep COLA
    > fights out of them, then good for you.

    Except he doesn't. Quack *has* to mention COLA somewhere along the line.

    Example of a reply to Quack:-

    You have a habit of turning nearly every thread you participate in into a
    flame war or just a general moan. You continually pull people into threads
    by name and mentioning COLA at every opportunity.

    From: Trevor Best Message-ID:
    <20071217200201.102318a7@voyager> Newsgroups: alt.os.linux.ubuntu

    > Here, though, you're mostly a crap-meister.

    --
    ɐ ɯoɹɟ ʇuǝs sɐʍ ǝƃɐssǝɯ sıɥʇ
    pǝǝʇuɐɹɐnƃ sı ɥɔıɥʍ ɹǝʇndɯoɔ

  5. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    After takin' a swig o' grog, William Poaster belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    > On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 10:47:16 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    >>
    >> Face it, Hadrone, you're almost pure troll. And a major self-important
    >> gas bag to boot.
    >>
    >> . . .
    >>
    >> To the extent you try to help people in other newsgroups, and keep COLA
    >> fights out of them, then good for you.

    > Except he doesn't. Quack *has* to mention COLA somewhere along the line.
    >
    > Example of a reply to Quack:-
    >
    > You have a habit of turning nearly every thread you participate in into a
    > flame war or just a general moan. You continually pull people into threads
    > by name and mentioning COLA at every opportunity.

    Yeah, definite troll spoor.

    --
    "Debian: no hats or reptiles were harmed in the making of this distribution=
    .."

  6. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

    > Odd. I try hard to be correct, and to apologize and admit when I am
    > wrong. I hope I'm known for that.

    You're known for being under your wife's thumb all day and night. And for
    making your living your entire life with Windows, but whining about it at
    night on cola.

    > If not, then I have more work to
    > do on self-improvement.

    You're just a regular Boy Scout, aren'tcha? I have an idea, Captain
    America: why don't you give up soda and cigarettes?

    > Not that it matters to you. You're here only to troll, otherwise
    > you'd be more even-handed in your "ridicule".

    Spare us the platitudes about you trying to be correct and even-handed. If
    Windows was 1/10th as bad as you cola idiot liars claim, the world would be
    miserable dealing with their computers and businesses wouldn't be able to
    function.

    Hey, why don't you take this pledge:
    As a lying Linux "advocate" trying to reform my dishonest ways, I hereby
    pledge not to post anything to comp.os.linux.advocacy until my Windows XP
    system crashes to a "blue screen of death".

    Signed,

    -----------------
    Linux "Advocate"

    Of course you won't. None of you cola idiots will, because if you were
    honest for a change and adhered to the pledge it would be months or years
    before you could post to cola.

    But since so many of you are liars, you sit here and claim XP crashes
    regularly, and has to be rebooted several times daily, and reinstalled every
    6 months.

  7. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    Hadron wrote:
    > "DFS" writes:
    >
    >> Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    >>
    >>> Odd. I try hard to be correct, and to apologize and admit when I am
    >>> wrong. I hope I'm known for that.

    >> You're known for being under your wife's thumb all day and night.
    >> And for making your living your entire life with Windows, but
    >> whining about it at night on cola.
    >>

    >>> If not, then I have more work to
    >>> do on self-improvement.

    >> You're just a regular Boy Scout, aren'tcha? I have an idea, Captain
    >> America: why don't you give up soda and cigarettes?
    >>

    >>> Not that it matters to you. You're here only to troll, otherwise
    >>> you'd be more even-handed in your "ridicule".

    >> Spare us the platitudes about you trying to be correct and
    >> even-handed. If Windows was 1/10th as bad as you cola idiot liars
    >> claim, the world would be miserable dealing with their computers and
    >> businesses wouldn't be able to function.
    >>

    > You are harsh in your judgement DFS, but fair.

    That's how I see the Linonut hypocrite.

    > Liarmutt has had this coming. He plays the "Mr Nice and homely" but is
    > one of the more dishonest posters here. His recent shilling of
    > "everything Roy" is almost embarrassing to see.

    Linonut is a real cheeseball. Constantly telling us how nice and pleasant
    and honest he is, and telling others to "elevate their discourse", then
    letting loose with insults directed toward you and me and Moshe.

  8. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    "DFS" writes:

    > Hadron wrote:

    >>> You're known for being under your wife's thumb all day and night.
    >>> And for making your living your entire life with Windows, but
    >>> whining about it at night on cola.

    >>> You're just a regular Boy Scout, aren'tcha? I have an idea, Captain
    >>> America: why don't you give up soda and cigarettes?

    >>> Spare us the platitudes about you trying to be correct and
    >>> even-handed. If Windows was 1/10th as bad as you cola idiot liars
    >>> claim, the world would be miserable dealing with their computers and
    >>> businesses wouldn't be able to function.
    >>>

    >> You are harsh in your judgement DFS, but fair.

    > That's how I see the Linonut hypocrite.
    >

    >> Liarmutt has had this coming. He plays the "Mr Nice and homely" but is
    >> one of the more dishonest posters here. His recent shilling of
    >> "everything Roy" is almost embarrassing to see.

    > Linonut is a real cheeseball. Constantly telling us how nice and pleasant
    > and honest he is, and telling others to "elevate their discourse", then
    > letting loose with insults directed toward you and me and Moshe.

    So you would agree in my comments from long ago that I find him to be
    a liar, a hypocrite and a fraud?

    Good. I think a few more people have come around to seeing the "real"
    Liarmutt. And he aint all apple pie and cosy chats around a cabin log
    fire from what I can deduce from his rapidly alternating posting
    styles. never trust a man who put next to his somewhat suspicious
    threats. It's a form of camouflage.

    Great .sig today btw, its totally "COLA":

    --
    - "Just think, consumers are not sold on XP, and Microsoft shelled out
    some major $$$ to develop this thing. This is a great opportunity for

  9. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    http://tinyurl.com/2nnfhy

    From: "DFS"
    Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
    Subject: Re: Buh Bye!, Windows! Vista will be the last version of
    Windows for Pentium 4 and Core Duo owners
    Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 00:11:16 -0500

    Click heels together three times, wave your magic wand, then open
    your eyes and whaddaya see? Not much - it's dark inside your
    large intestine.
    --
    HPT

  10. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    After takin' a swig o' grog, High Plains Thumper belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    > DFS wrote:
    >
    >> Linonut is a real cheeseball. Constantly telling us how nice and
    >> pleasant and honest he is, and telling others to "elevate their
    >> discourse", then letting loose with insults directed toward you and me
    >> and Moshe.

    > http://tinyurl.com/2nnfhy
    >
    > From: "DFS"
    > Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
    > Subject: Re: Buh Bye!, Windows! Vista will be the last version of
    > Windows for Pentium 4 and Core Duo owners
    > Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 00:11:16 -0500
    >

    > Click heels together three times, wave your magic wand, then open
    > your eyes and whaddaya see? Not much - it's dark inside your
    > large intestine.

    DFS ought to know that I did try pretty hard to be civil, and even
    gracious, to him and Moshe, Snit, Hadron....

    What did I get for it? A continued barrage of mischaracterization,
    provocation, outright insult, and my info posted by that
    toilet-clog clown. The latest example being that douche bag DFS
    claiming that I don't put in a full day's work (and more!) for my
    employer.

    Let that Microsoft asshat scarecrow fluffer continue to whine about his
    treatment. Cry me a frickin' river.

    As far as I'm concerned, it is simply a continuation of his deranged
    trolling technique. Hypocrisy incarnate.

    --
    is it a sign of mental illness to wander aimlessly through
    the start map, collect your Thunderbolt, hop in the pool, and gib

  11. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 06:20:53 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > So you would agree in my comments from long ago that I find him to be
    > a liar, a hypocrite and a fraud?
    >
    > Good. I think a few more people have come around to seeing the "real"
    > Liarmutt. And he aint all apple pie and cosy chats around a cabin log
    > fire from what I can deduce from his rapidly alternating posting
    > styles. never trust a man who put next to his somewhat suspicious
    > threats. It's a form of camouflage.

    He sure fooled me.
    I gave hime a chance and as soon as he got challenged on technical or
    general issues BAMM! he went into hiding behind kill files and trying to
    re-write history saying, "I gave the Wintrolls a chance etc".
    Baloney.

    He just reverted back to what his master wants him to be.

    You had LiarMutt pegged Hadron.

    --

  12. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 07:15:58 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

    > After takin' a swig o' grog, High Plains Thumper belched out this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    >> DFS wrote:
    >>
    >>> Linonut is a real cheeseball. Constantly telling us how nice and
    >>> pleasant and honest he is, and telling others to "elevate their
    >>> discourse", then letting loose with insults directed toward you and me
    >>> and Moshe.

    >> http://tinyurl.com/2nnfhy
    >>
    >> From: "DFS"
    >> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
    >> Subject: Re: Buh Bye!, Windows! Vista will be the last version of
    >> Windows for Pentium 4 and Core Duo owners
    >> Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 00:11:16 -0500
    >>

    >> Click heels together three times, wave your magic wand, then open
    >> your eyes and whaddaya see? Not much - it's dark inside your
    >> large intestine.
    >>

    > DFS ought to know that I did try pretty hard to be civil, and even
    > gracious, to him and Moshe, Snit, Hadron....
    >
    > What did I get for it? A continued barrage of mischaracterization,
    > provocation, outright insult, and my info posted by that
    > toilet-clog clown. The latest example being that douche bag DFS
    > claiming that I don't put in a full day's work (and more!) for my
    > employer.
    >
    > Let that Microsoft asshat scarecrow fluffer continue to whine about his
    > treatment. Cry me a frickin' river.
    >
    > As far as I'm concerned, it is simply a continuation of his deranged
    > trolling technique. Hypocrisy incarnate.

    Baloney....
    You got challenged, pinned to the wall and you ran away and are now hiding
    behind your kill files.

    You can squawk all you like but it's all in Google for anyone to see.

    --

  13. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:

    > On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 06:20:53 +0200, Hadron wrote:
    >

    >> So you would agree in my comments from long ago that I find him to be
    >> a liar, a hypocrite and a fraud?
    >>
    >> Good. I think a few more people have come around to seeing the "real"
    >> Liarmutt. And he aint all apple pie and cosy chats around a cabin log
    >> fire from what I can deduce from his rapidly alternating posting
    >> styles. never trust a man who put next to his somewhat suspicious
    >> threats. It's a form of camouflage.

    > He sure fooled me.
    > I gave hime a chance and as soon as he got challenged on technical or
    > general issues BAMM! he went into hiding behind kill files and trying to
    > re-write history saying, "I gave the Wintrolls a chance etc".
    > Baloney.
    >
    > He just reverted back to what his master wants him to be.
    >
    > You had LiarMutt pegged Hadron.

    Yes. I rather think I did.

    I first became suspicious when he started talking about
    "Intellisense". It was clear to me that he had just googled it up and
    got the wrong end of the stick and was prancing around impressing
    everyone with his hard core skillz. A while later he was showing off
    about his vim usage and his open source skillz. A few things didn't fit
    but I too gave him the benefit of the doubt. Within a short while there
    were just too many "almost but not quite" posts from him which supported
    what I had assumed a while back - he was a fraud and a hypocrite
    googling things up and then pretending it was his own "experience".

    --
    "Too bad they can't run your stupid ass out of here, flatfarb."
    -- Tattoo Vampire in comp.os.linux.advocacy

  14. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 17:31:27 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:
    >
    >> On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 06:20:53 +0200, Hadron wrote:
    >>

    >>> So you would agree in my comments from long ago that I find him to be
    >>> a liar, a hypocrite and a fraud?
    >>>
    >>> Good. I think a few more people have come around to seeing the "real"
    >>> Liarmutt. And he aint all apple pie and cosy chats around a cabin log
    >>> fire from what I can deduce from his rapidly alternating posting
    >>> styles. never trust a man who put next to his somewhat suspicious
    >>> threats. It's a form of camouflage.

    >> He sure fooled me.
    >> I gave hime a chance and as soon as he got challenged on technical or
    >> general issues BAMM! he went into hiding behind kill files and trying to
    >> re-write history saying, "I gave the Wintrolls a chance etc".
    >> Baloney.
    >>
    >> He just reverted back to what his master wants him to be.
    >>
    >> You had LiarMutt pegged Hadron.

    > Yes. I rather think I did.
    >
    > I first became suspicious when he started talking about
    > "Intellisense". It was clear to me that he had just googled it up and
    > got the wrong end of the stick and was prancing around impressing
    > everyone with his hard core skillz. A while later he was showing off
    > about his vim usage and his open source skillz. A few things didn't fit
    > but I too gave him the benefit of the doubt. Within a short while there
    > were just too many "almost but not quite" posts from him which supported
    > what I had assumed a while back - he was a fraud and a hypocrite
    > googling things up and then pretending it was his own "experience".

    Sadly LiarMutt has become a puppet of Roy and the other loony toons in
    COLA.
    The funny thing is that you and I don't even advocate Microsoft!
    I tolerate them, I acknowledge their dubious business tactics (DRDOS,
    Lotus, Stac etc) and like most conglomerates they are out to make a buck at
    any cost.
    These loons seem to believe that this kind of behavior is unique to the
    software industry.
    It's not.
    Is it justified?
    Not if the proof is offered of wrong doing.

    The problem is that these paranoid fear mongers who call themselves Linux
    advocates are not helping Linux at all.

    Attacking the competition instead of advocating your own system and showing
    how it is superior is no way to convince people.

    It's like a Ford commercial saying Chevy Cars are unreliable without ever
    showing data that this is indeed true as well as presenting to the consumer
    data that shows Ford cars to be more reliable than Chevy.

    COLA is like one huge Infomercial with Billy Mays shilling "Mighty Putty"
    or the "Big City Slider Station"

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KBXcpJfmj4

    (it takes forever for the link to play BTW)

    However I do not subscribe to the paranoid ranting of a group of wack jobs
    who have little or no proof of their claims and seem to be posting here
    only to seed Google and other blogs etc.

    There is very little Linux advocacy in COLA.
    They should change the name of the group.

    --

  15. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    On Sep 23, 4:15 am, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    > After takin' a swig o' grog, High Plains Thumper belched out this bit o' wisdom:
    >

    > > DFS wrote:

    > >> Linonut is a real cheeseball. Constantly telling us how nice and
    > >> pleasant and honest he is, and telling others to "elevate their
    > >> discourse", then letting loose with insults directed toward you and me
    > >> and Moshe.

    > >http://tinyurl.com/2nnfhy

    > > From: "DFS"
    > > Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
    > > Subject: Re: Buh Bye!, Windows! Vista will be the last version of
    > > Windows for Pentium 4 and Core Duo owners
    > > Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 00:11:16 -0500

    > > Click heels together three times, wave your magic wand, then open
    > > your eyes and whaddaya see? Not much - it's dark inside your
    > > large intestine.
    > >

    > DFS ought to know that I did try pretty hard to be civil, and even
    > gracious, to him and Moshe, Snit, Hadron....

    You did, in fact, you've always been more easy going than most people
    here. Recently you even invited them out for a dinner if they visit
    you, which I wouldn't have done. Hadron has been sort of half-way
    nice to you a couple of times lately (for Hadron, that is), but he
    still insists on calling you Liarnut, as if that shouldn't matter. As
    for flatfish, I wouldn't want him in my house, I'd have to disinfect
    it afterward.

  16. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    After takin' a swig o' grog, nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    > On Sep 23, 4:15 am, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    >> After takin' a swig o' grog, High Plains Thumper belched out this bit o' wisdom:
    >> DFS ought to know that I did try pretty hard to be civil, and even
    >> gracious, to him and Moshe, Snit, Hadron....

    > You did, in fact, you've always been more easy going than most people
    > here. Recently you even invited them out for a dinner if they visit
    > you, which I wouldn't have done. Hadron has been sort of half-way
    > nice to you a couple of times lately (for Hadron, that is), but ...

    It's a frickin' newsgroup. I'm sure everybody here would be much more
    pleasant in "real life", even if only to avoid losing some teeth.

    --
    I'm glad I was not born before tea.
    -- Sidney Smith (1771-1845)

  17. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:

    > On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 17:31:27 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    >>> He sure fooled me.
    >>> I gave hime a chance and as soon as he got challenged on technical or
    >>> general issues BAMM! he went into hiding behind kill files and trying to
    >>> re-write history saying, "I gave the Wintrolls a chance etc".
    >>> Baloney.
    >>>
    >>> He just reverted back to what his master wants him to be.
    >>>
    >>> You had LiarMutt pegged Hadron.

    >> Yes. I rather think I did.
    >>
    >> I first became suspicious when he started talking about
    >> "Intellisense". It was clear to me that he had just googled it up and
    >> got the wrong end of the stick and was prancing around impressing
    >> everyone with his hard core skillz. A while later he was showing off
    >> about his vim usage and his open source skillz. A few things didn't fit
    >> but I too gave him the benefit of the doubt. Within a short while there
    >> were just too many "almost but not quite" posts from him which supported
    >> what I had assumed a while back - he was a fraud and a hypocrite
    >> googling things up and then pretending it was his own "experience".

    > Sadly LiarMutt has become a puppet of Roy and the other loony toons in
    > COLA.

    It does seem that way.

    > The funny thing is that you and I don't even advocate Microsoft!

    Advocate MS? I dont even use their products. I use soles Debian now on
    my development machine, my thinkpad and my work machine. I have also
    installed it into a few small businessiness for simple web access and
    music handling (rythmbox, not Amarok since the users cound not get to
    grips with the playlist handling).

    Thats why I laugh so much when morons like High Plains Hypocrite label
    me a Wintroll. And he is the windows user!

  18. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    "nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu" writes:

    > On Sep 23, 4:15 am, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    >> After takin' a swig o' grog, High Plains Thumper belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    >> >http://tinyurl.com/2nnfhy

    >> > From: "DFS"
    >> > Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
    >> > Subject: Re: Buh Bye!, Windows! Vista will be the last version of
    >> > Windows for Pentium 4 and Core Duo owners
    >> > Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 00:11:16 -0500

    >> > Click heels together three times, wave your magic wand, then open
    >> > your eyes and whaddaya see? Not much - it's dark inside your
    >> > large intestine.
    >> >

    >> DFS ought to know that I did try pretty hard to be civil, and even
    >> gracious, to him and Moshe, Snit, Hadron....

    > You did, in fact, you've always been more easy going than most people
    > here. Recently you even invited them out for a dinner if they visit
    > you, which I wouldn't have done. Hadron has been sort of half-way
    > nice to you a couple of times lately (for Hadron, that is), but he
    > still insists on calling you Liarnut, as if that shouldn't matter. As
    > for flatfish, I wouldn't want him in my house, I'd have to disinfect
    > it afterward.

    I will treat Liarmutt nicely when he stops all his pretentious self
    righteous "Captain America" "Boy scout" posturing. And when he stops
    calling me a Wintroll when he knows damn well I am not.

    Just because he uses Linux is no excuse for him shilling and supporting
    the nuttier element no matter what they say. I mean. ffs, he's "me
    tooing" with chrisv and High Plains Hypocrite these days? Even with
    Willy Poaster. These guys never, ever advicate Linux. All they do is
    whinge and whine about Wintrolls and MS.

    --
    "True. Due to a lack of competition, there essentially have been no
    improvements to Microsoft's operating system and office software. It

  19. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    "Chris Ahlstrom" stated in post
    I94Ck.38831$bx1.36121@bignews1.bellsouth.net on 9/23/08 4:15 AM:

    > After takin' a swig o' grog, High Plains Thumper belched out this bit o'
    > wisdom:
    >
    >> DFS wrote:
    >>
    >>> Linonut is a real cheeseball. Constantly telling us how nice and
    >>> pleasant and honest he is, and telling others to "elevate their
    >>> discourse", then letting loose with insults directed toward you and me
    >>> and Moshe.

    >> http://tinyurl.com/2nnfhy
    >>
    >> From: "DFS"
    >> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
    >> Subject: Re: Buh Bye!, Windows! Vista will be the last version of
    >> Windows for Pentium 4 and Core Duo owners
    >> Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 00:11:16 -0500
    >>

    >> Click heels together three times, wave your magic wand, then open
    >> your eyes and whaddaya see? Not much - it's dark inside your
    >> large intestine.
    >>

    > DFS ought to know that I did try pretty hard to be civil, and even
    > gracious, to him and Moshe, Snit, Hadron....
    >
    > What did I get for it? A continued barrage of mischaracterization,
    > provocation, outright insult, and my info posted by that
    > toilet-clog clown. The latest example being that douche bag DFS
    > claiming that I don't put in a full day's work (and more!) for my
    > employer.
    >
    > Let that Microsoft asshat scarecrow fluffer continue to whine about his
    > treatment. Cry me a frickin' river.
    >
    > As far as I'm concerned, it is simply a continuation of his deranged
    > trolling technique. Hypocrisy incarnate.

    I have just looked at my posts to you - I have not said a single disparaging
    word to or about you. Not sure why you include my name in your list.

    I agree with you that the folks who target people's personal and
    professional lives are deranged trolls. Peter Khlmann does this in most of
    his posts... he tries to corrupt Google searches, makes up stories about
    people's home lives, etc. He does so to run from the topics at hand. He
    even has been accusing me of forging PDFs and posting as Rekruled. He
    simply is freaking out and cannot stick to the topic.

    --
    Satan lives for my sins... now *that* is dedication!

  20. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    Hadron wrote:

    > It was clear to me that he had just googled it up and got the
    > wrong end of the stick and was prancing around impressing
    > everyone with his hard core skillz.

    Oh, DFS.

    > A few things didn't fit but I too gave him the benefit of the
    > doubt. Within a short while there were just too many "almost
    > but not quite" posts from him which supported what I had
    > assumed a while back - he was a fraud and a hypocrite googling
    > things up and then pretending it was his own "experience".

    Oh, Hadron.

    --
    HPT