Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker - Linux ; Paul Montgumdrop wrote: > Phil Da Lick! wrote: >> Hadron wrote: >>> "Phil Da Lick!" writes: >>> >>>> William Poaster wrote: >>>>>> Snot Michael Glasser barely knows how to *write* linux. His knowledge >>>>>> about it is next to non-existant. ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 68

  1. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    Paul Montgumdrop wrote:
    > Phil Da Lick! wrote:
    >> Hadron wrote:

    >>> I can point to more posts from me extolling the good things of Linux
    >>> than I can for say William Poster.

    >> *cough* bull**** *cough*

    > You had better take his dick out of your mouth. You seem to be all over it.

    Lame.

  2. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    Phil Da Lick! wrote:
    > Paul Montgumdrop wrote:
    >> Phil Da Lick! wrote:

    >>> *cough* bull**** *cough*

    >> You had better take his dick out of your mouth. You seem to be all
    >> over it.

    > Lame.

    Is that the best you can do? Is that the best come back you can come up
    with?

    You suck and you're the one with the choke *cough*. :-p

  3. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    Paul Montgumdrop wrote:

    > Phil Da Lick! wrote:
    >> Hadron wrote:

    < snip >

    >>> I can point to more posts from me extolling the good things of Linux
    >>> than I can for say William Poster.

    >> *cough* bull**** *cough*

    > You had better take his dick out of your mouth. You seem to be all over
    > it.

    Another thoughtfull post from the IT expert with 30 years of experience.
    Well, well, those deep thoughts can't be possibly refuted, can they?
    --
    Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change,
    the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the

  4. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    Peter Khlmann wrote:
    > Paul Montgumdrop wrote:
    >
    >> Phil Da Lick! wrote:
    >>> Hadron wrote:

    > < snip >

    >>> *cough* bull**** *cough*

    >> You had better take his dick out of your mouth. You seem to be all over
    >> it.

    > Another thoughtfull post from the IT expert with 30 years of experience.
    > Well, well, those deep thoughts can't be possibly refuted, can they?

    Oh, another saintly post from the Moses and Father Knows Best St. Pete
    Kohlmann. You can stick your post up your ass *father*.

  5. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    Paul Montgumdrop wrote:

    > Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >> Paul Montgumdrop wrote:

    >> < snip >

    >>> You had better take his dick out of your mouth. You seem to be all over
    >>> it.

    >> Another thoughtfull post from the IT expert with 30 years of experience.
    >> Well, well, those deep thoughts can't be possibly refuted, can they?

    > Oh, another saintly post from the Moses and Father Knows Best St. Pete
    > Kohlmann. You can stick your post up your ass *father*.

    Yes, you seem very mature, nymshifting "IT expert" with "30 years of
    experience". For a pimple faced 13 old loser, that is
    --
    Avoid reality at all costs.

  6. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 09:24:45 +0100, Phil Da Lick! wrote:

    > Hadron wrote:

    >>> Well, regardless of their knowledge of linux, or lack thereof, they
    >>> show a distinct lack of understanding of the purpose of this group.
    >>> This is a group for the discussion of positive aspects of linux, and
    >>> its future. It is not a forum for slagging linux off (those that would
    >>> like to should head on over to alt.os.linux.sucks). It is also not a
    >>> forum for dicussing linux's "weaknesses" or how to fix them. Again,
    >>> there are plenty of groups where talk like that would be welcome. That
    >>> they keep posting that kind of **** in here marks them clearly for what
    >>> they are: trolls. That they then get upset when people call them on it
    >>> is tough ****.

    >> I can point to more posts from me extolling the good things of Linux
    >> than I can for say William Poster.

    > *cough* bull**** *cough*

    Yes, complete & utter bull****. All Quack advocates is M$........

    Anyone who says Open Office is as good as MS Office is living in denial.

    rom: Hadron Quark

    It's tougher for Free (as in beer) SW to replace MS SW? It doesn't replace
    the MS stuff generally because the "free" application SW is piss poor in
    relation to the purchased versions. The obvious exceptions are already
    well documented here. LOL. You guys just get nuttier by the day.

    From: Hadron

    Surely you are not comparing the non existent Linux (at that time) with 98

    Hadron Quark - Message-ID:

    ......and it's noticeable.

    There is a certain amount of hostility towards Linux in most of your
    posts. Your statement above is one prime example. Google can reveal
    plenty others. Even a blind person reading this newsgroup could pretty
    quickly figure out that you do appear to favor MS.

    From: Stephan Rose

    Simply PLONK Hadron. *Have the disposition be 'mark read'.
    That way the article will not be downloaded, and the only thing
    that will show up is the existance of the MickeySoft nuisance. *:-)

    CBFalconer - alt.os.linux.ubuntu
    Sunday 30 Dec 2007

    And so on....and so on...

    --
    ɐ ɯoɹɟ ʇuǝs sɐʍ ǝƃɐssǝɯ sıɥʇ
    pǝǝʇuɐɹɐnƃ sı ɥɔıɥʍ ɹǝʇndɯoɔ

  7. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    Chris Ahlstrom writes:

    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Moshe Goldfarb. belched out this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    >> On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 18:40:04 +0200, Hadron wrote:
    >>
    >>> The fact that I wont listen to the lies from the COLA "gang" does not in
    >>> any way lessen my liking for what Linux is and can do. But unlike some,
    >>> I want it to improve.

    > Get off your high horse and start advocating, dude. Stop being such a
    > pompous, lying gas bag. Stop your school-girl chanting about "lies" and
    > Start talking about what you can do with the software.

    I have done. Many times. But you're too busy hiding behind your kill
    files half the time.

    > And stop ridiculing people who talk about what Linux software can do.

    I dont. You are a liar. I ridicule people who tell lies about what it
    can do or what MS does. And people who post erroneous advice in
    technical news groups. Like you for example.

    --
    "Let the body stay buried wherever he put it, maybe it'll get
    found some day, maybe not. "

  8. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    Hadron wrote:
    > Chris Ahlstrom writes:
    >> And stop ridiculing people who talk about what Linux software can do.

    > I dont. You are a liar. I ridicule people who tell lies about what it
    > can do or what MS does. And people who post erroneous advice in
    > technical news groups. Like you for example.

    This isn't a technical group.

  9. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 09:19:13 +0100, Phil Da Lick! wrote:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >> Chris Ahlstrom writes:
    >>> And stop ridiculing people who talk about what Linux software can do.

    >> I dont. You are a liar. I ridicule people who tell lies about what it
    >> can do or what MS does. And people who post erroneous advice in
    >> technical news groups. Like you for example.

    > This isn't a technical group.

    According to that, Quack The M$ Fanboi should be ridiculing himself:
    Newsgroups: alt.os.linux.debian
    Subject: Re: how to fix x problem
    Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 02:52:09 +0200

    Where SINNER corrected his erroneous advice. Though I have to say Quack is
    pretty much ignored in that group where his renown had preceded him.

    And not forgetting his "advice" in aolu, which earned the troll such
    epithets as arrogant/whining/grandstanding & whinnying.

    --

  10. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    "Phil Da Lick!" writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >> Chris Ahlstrom writes:
    >>> And stop ridiculing people who talk about what Linux software can do.

    >> I dont. You are a liar. I ridicule people who tell lies about what it
    >> can do or what MS does. And people who post erroneous advice in
    >> technical news groups. Like you for example.

    > This isn't a technical group.

    And why I ridiculed him here when he blatantly failed to recognise he
    was wrong and I was right. I did not do it in the technical group.

    --
    "What's wrong, (p)Rick? Were you defending the innocence of Hans "The
    Linux Butcher" Reiser, and now that he's about to give up the body

  11. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    >Hadron snotted:
    >>
    >> Chris Ahlstrom writes:
    >>>
    >>> And stop ridiculing people who talk about what Linux software can do.

    >> I dont.

    Liar.

    >>You are a liar.

    Nope. You are the liar, documented many times, Quack.

    >> I ridicule people who tell lies about what it
    >> can do or what MS does.

    Funny, I've never seen you ridicule lying scum like "Amicus" ro
    "Moshe", people who do exactly that.

    On the other hand, I've seen you pull **** out of your ass and claim
    that it's an "advocate lie", like "linux is perfect".

    You're a known liar, a true POS, Quack. Why do you bother?

  12. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    chrisv writes:

    >>Hadron snotted:

    >>> I dont.

    > Liar.
    >
    >>>You are a liar.

    > Nope. You are the liar, documented many times, Quack.
    >
    >>> I ridicule people who tell lies about what it
    >>> can do or what MS does.

    > Funny, I've never seen you ridicule lying scum like "Amicus" ro
    > "Moshe", people who do exactly that.

    What posts are these? I dont recall them telling lies about MS folding
    or Office not working or XP crashing every 2 minutes?

    What *ARE* you talking about!?!?

    > On the other hand, I've seen you pull **** out of your ass and claim
    > that it's an "advocate lie", like "linux is perfect".
    >
    > You're a known liar, a true POS, Quack. Why do you bother?

    In the parallel universe in which you inhabit, do they have soap with
    which to wash out your foul mouth?

    --
    "Maybe he knows where the body is because he saw where
    it was put." -- "Rick" defending Hans Reiser (his hero) in comp.os.linux.advocacy

  13. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    Hadron wrote:

    > when he blatantly failed to recognise he was wrong and I was right.

    And we all know that you're always right, eh, Hadron?

    You are hereby dubbed Hadron Queeg, in recognition of your well-documented
    paranoia and delusions of grandeur.

    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....A Crucifix? Oy vey, have YOU got the wrong vampire...

    Good to the last supper

  14. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Hadron belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    > Chris Ahlstrom writes:
    >
    >> Get off your high horse and start advocating, dude. Stop being such a
    >> pompous, lying gas bag. Stop your school-girl chanting about "lies" and
    >> Start talking about what you can do with the software.

    > I have done. Many times.

    Here in COLA? Hardly ever.

    > But you're too busy hiding behind your kill files half the time.

    Kill-files aren't for hiding behind. They're for stopping time-wasting
    morons such as yourself from waving your little boner in people's faces.

    Face it, Hadrone, you're almost pure troll. And a major self-important
    gas bag to boot.

    >> And stop ridiculing people who talk about what Linux software can do.

    > I dont. You are a liar. I ridicule people who tell lies about what it
    > can do or what MS does. And people who post erroneous advice in
    > technical news groups. Like you for example.

    Everyone makes mistakes now and then.

    But, at least we're posting to the best of our knowledge.

    To the extent you try to help people in other newsgroups, and keep COLA
    fights out of them, then good for you.

    Here, though, you're mostly a crap-meister.

    --
    YOW!! Now I understand advanced MICROBIOLOGY and th' new TAX REFORM laws!!

  15. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Hadron belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    > "Phil Da Lick!" writes:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:
    >>>
    >>> I dont. You are a liar. I ridicule people who tell lies about what it
    >>> can do or what MS does. And people who post erroneous advice in
    >>> technical news groups. Like you for example.

    >> This isn't a technical group.

    > And why I ridiculed him here when he blatantly failed to recognise he
    > was wrong and I was right. I did not do it in the technical group.
    >
    > --
    > "What's wrong, (p)Rick? Were you defending the innocence of Hans "The
    > Linux Butcher" Reiser, and now that he's about to give up the body
    > you're embarrassed at being an idiot?"
    > -- DFS in comp.os.linux.advocacy

    Odd. I try hard to be correct, and to apologize and admit when I am
    wrong. I hope I'm known for that. If not, then I have more work to do
    on self-improvement.

    Not that it matters to you. You're here only to troll, otherwise you'd
    be more even-handed in your "ridicule".

    As evidenced by your pusillanimous little "sig" above. What a wanker.

    --
    All is well that ends well.
    -- John Heywood

  16. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Hadron belched out this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    >> Chris Ahlstrom writes:
    >>
    >>> Get off your high horse and start advocating, dude. Stop being
    >>> such a pompous, lying gas bag. Stop your school-girl chanting
    >>> about "lies" and Start talking about what you can do with the
    >>> software.

    >> I have done. Many times.

    > Here in COLA? Hardly ever.
    >
    >> But you're too busy hiding behind your kill files half the time.

    > Kill-files aren't for hiding behind. They're for stopping
    > time-wasting morons such as yourself from waving your little boner in
    > people's faces.
    >
    > Face it, Hadrone, you're almost pure troll. And a major
    > self-important gas bag to boot.
    >
    >>> And stop ridiculing people who talk about what Linux software can
    >>> do.

    >> I dont. You are a liar. I ridicule people who tell lies about what it
    >> can do or what MS does. And people who post erroneous advice in
    >> technical news groups. Like you for example.

    > Everyone makes mistakes now and then.
    >
    > But, at least we're posting to the best of our knowledge.
    >
    > To the extent you try to help people in other newsgroups, and keep
    > COLA fights out of them, then good for you.
    >
    > Here, though, you're mostly a crap-meister.

    Here, you're a mealy-mouthed bozo who supports the ridiculous positions of
    various cola lusers.

    There, at your office, you're busy defrauding your employer by posting to
    cola on company time.

  17. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Tattoo Vampire belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> when he blatantly failed to recognise he was wrong and I was right.

    > And we all know that you're always right, eh, Hadron?

    By definition!

    > You are hereby dubbed Hadron Queeg, in recognition of your well-documented
    > paranoia and delusions of grandeur.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Queeg

    During Maryk's subsequent court-martial, Queeg takes the stand, and
    although found sane by three psychiatrists, is maneuvered by Maryk's
    lawyer to reveal his peculiar behaviors to the court. The attorney
    elicits a "diagnosis" from one psychiatrist that Queeg has a paranoid
    personality, but the question of how disabling is the condition is
    never resolved. This leaves the reader to ponder whether Maryk's
    actions had been justified as Maryk's defense attorney, Lieutenant
    Barney Greenwald, in a drunken speech at a party following Maryk's
    acquittal, praises Queeg for choosing a career defending the country,
    and condemns Keefer for inciting a mutiny and then running from the
    consequences. Had the officers been more supportive of the Captain,
    he maintains, it would not have been necessary for Maryk to relieve
    Queeg. Greenwald is convinced that the officers let Queeg down,
    rather than the other way around.

    Maybe we should be more /supportive/ of Hadrone Queeg. After all, he is
    the only "true" advocate here, along with DFS, Moshe, and Snit.

    --
    Anthony's Law of the Workshop: Any tool when dropped, will roll into the
    least accessible corner of the workshop.

  18. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    "Chris Ahlstrom" stated in post
    wkOBk.38452$bx1.28884@bignews1.bellsouth.net on 9/22/08 7:58 AM:

    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Tattoo Vampire belched out this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:
    >>
    >>> when he blatantly failed to recognise he was wrong and I was right.

    >> And we all know that you're always right, eh, Hadron?

    > By definition!
    >
    >> You are hereby dubbed Hadron Queeg, in recognition of your well-documented
    >> paranoia and delusions of grandeur.

    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Queeg
    >
    > During Maryk's subsequent court-martial, Queeg takes the stand, and
    > although found sane by three psychiatrists, is maneuvered by Maryk's
    > lawyer to reveal his peculiar behaviors to the court. The attorney
    > elicits a "diagnosis" from one psychiatrist that Queeg has a paranoid
    > personality, but the question of how disabling is the condition is
    > never resolved. This leaves the reader to ponder whether Maryk's
    > actions had been justified as Maryk's defense attorney, Lieutenant
    > Barney Greenwald, in a drunken speech at a party following Maryk's
    > acquittal, praises Queeg for choosing a career defending the country,
    > and condemns Keefer for inciting a mutiny and then running from the
    > consequences. Had the officers been more supportive of the Captain,
    > he maintains, it would not have been necessary for Maryk to relieve
    > Queeg. Greenwald is convinced that the officers let Queeg down,
    > rather than the other way around.
    >
    > Maybe we should be more /supportive/ of Hadrone Queeg. After all, he is
    > the only "true" advocate here, along with DFS, Moshe, and Snit.

    Your use of the word "only" is incorrect.

    --
    "If you have integrity, nothing else matters." - Alan Simpson

  19. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    "DFS" writes:

    > Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    >> After takin' a swig o' grog, Hadron belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    >>> I have done. Many times.

    >> Here in COLA? Hardly ever.
    >>
    >>> But you're too busy hiding behind your kill files half the time.

    >> Kill-files aren't for hiding behind. They're for stopping
    >> time-wasting morons such as yourself from waving your little boner in
    >> people's faces.
    >>
    >> Face it, Hadrone, you're almost pure troll. And a major
    >> self-important gas bag to boot.

    >>> I dont. You are a liar. I ridicule people who tell lies about what it
    >>> can do or what MS does. And people who post erroneous advice in
    >>> technical news groups. Like you for example.

    >> Everyone makes mistakes now and then.
    >>
    >> But, at least we're posting to the best of our knowledge.
    >>
    >> To the extent you try to help people in other newsgroups, and keep
    >> COLA fights out of them, then good for you.
    >>
    >> Here, though, you're mostly a crap-meister.

    > Here, you're a mealy-mouthed bozo who supports the ridiculous positions of
    > various cola lusers.
    >
    > There, at your office, you're busy defrauding your employer by posting to
    > cola on company time.

    "mealy-mouthed bozo". Wonderful. It sums Liarmutt up totally. He would
    agree with Roy if Roy said Vista rocked.

    --
    "Do a screen-shot of a text. Now disable anti-aliasing. Do again screen-shot of same text. Compare both. They are exactly the same."
    Peter Koehlmann, COLA, explaining Anti Aliasing ....

  20. Re: Gee, it's too bad the Dizum Dip**** is a Usenet stalker

    DFS wrote:

    > There, at your office, you're busy defrauding your employer by posting to
    > cola on company time.

    How about you, St00piD00FuS? Are you at work or at home. Wait, that was a
    dumb question - everyone knows you're an unemployed parasite leeching off
    the system.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....I'm dangerous when I know what I'm doing.

    Good to the last supper