Hello,
I'm using the QT framework for an application that must run 24/7. The
application is written in python 2.5 and I'm using the latest libqt3
available, but I'm experiencing memory leakage problem on my Kubuntu 7.04 system.

Since it's not the first time I notice memory leakage while using QT3, but it
has happened to me even in another application (this one written in C++), I'd
like to know if someone has knowledge of such kind of problem, or if I have to
look somewhere else.

thank you in advance

--
SF

"Games are very educational. Scrabble teaches us vocabulary, Monopoly teaches
us cash-flow management, and Dungeons & Dragons teaches us to loot dead bodies."