7digital goes completely DRM free

,----[ Quote ]
| ONLINE MUSIC RETAILER 7digital.com has gone completely DRM free following a
| deal with Sony BMG which allows the sale of its catalogue in blissfully open
| MP3 format.
`----

http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquir...completely-drm

Recent:

Rhapsody Opens Fire Against ITunes With DRM-free MP3s

,----[ Quote ]
| Music will come from most of the major record labels, which have increasingly
| moved to offer tracks without DRM in order to boost the attractiveness of
| buying music online.
`----

http://www.pcworld.com/businesscente...free_mp3s.html
http://tinyurl.com/56r4rn

Torvalds pleased that DRM music is dying

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.zdnet.com.au/news/softwar...0.htm?feed=rss

Adobe, You Piece Of ****!

,----[ Quote ]
| How was I able to read the book with Adobe Digital Reader version 1.0, but
| not with 1.5? I could not "authorize" my computer to read the book I paid
| for, so Adobe simply stole from me!
`----

http://beranger.org/index.php?page=d...piece-of-****-

DRM Helps Spore Make History as The Most Pirated Game Ever

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives..._game_ever.php

`----