From: "John F. Morse"
Newsgroups: alt.os.linux.ubuntu
Subject: Re: Verizon blocking newsgroups
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 22:33:48 -0500

I can't fault someone "making up" things about Microsoft. They might
just be true since Microsoft has done so much wrong in the past.

Not only that but Microsoft is constantly making up lies. So what is
good for the goose is good for the gander, eh? ;-)

There might be a few decent people who still work for Microsoft, but
their corporate history over the past 33 years leads me to believe I'm
better off to avoid them whenever possible.

I base this on the trip I've made for the past 33 years (I'm 63 now),
and not on some recent catch-up reading of past Microsoft history. In
other words, I witnessed it first hand.

Many (most?) Windows users weren't even alive back in 1975.

I don't "need" boycottnovell.com nor groklaw.net to tell me about
Microsoft's past or philosophy. Just like I don't need my long-dead
(1958) grandmother to keep reminding me to not put my hand on the hot
stove. ;-)

More power to any and all anti-Microsoft sites. Kill the Evil Empire
before thousands of additional n00bs are lured into supporting them.
https://www.mixmaster.it