Re: Willy Poaster : "Mandrive never tried to sell anything" - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Willy Poaster : "Mandrive never tried to sell anything" - Linux ; If you're going to try to attribute people to quotes you should at LEAST do two things... 1: get the quote right. and 2: get the person who actually SAID it right. Getting both the above wrong in the SUBJECT ...

  1. Re: Willy Poaster : "Mandrive never tried to sell anything"

    If you're going to try to attribute people to quotes you should at LEAST do
    two things...
    1: get the quote right.
    and
    2: get the person who actually SAID it right.

    Getting both the above wrong in the SUBJECT line only proves your idiocy.
    | in |good to you so far... |

  2. Re: Willy Poaster : "Mandrive never tried to sell anything"

    Andrew Halliwell writes:

    > If you're going to try to attribute people to quotes you should at LEAST do
    > two things...
    > 1: get the quote right.
    > and
    > 2: get the person who actually SAID it right.
    >
    > Getting both the above wrong in the SUBJECT line only proves your
    > idiocy.

    It was a precis.

    And you do not think

    (Quote) "Naturally flatfish is talking rubbish again."

    indicates he agrees with the previous poster?

    Get a clue Andrew.

    --
    "I've heard "Linux is the future!" for, let me see now, must about 17
    years. For how long do I need to listen to that clap trap?"

  3. Re: Willy Poaster : "Mandrive never tried to sell anything"

    Andrew Halliwell wrote:

    > If you're going to try to attribute people to quotes you should at LEAST
    > do two things...
    > 1: get the quote right.
    > and
    > 2: get the person who actually SAID it right.
    >
    > Getting both the above wrong in the SUBJECT line only proves your idiocy.

    No change there then!

    --
    If it looks like a Duck, walks like a Duck and quacks like a Duck, it's a
    Duck.

    Otherwise its a Hardon Quack!

  4. Quack shows his idiocy *again*.

    On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 13:23:00 +0100, Andrew Halliwell wrote:

    > If you're going to try to attribute people to quotes you should at LEAST do
    > two things...
    > 1: get the quote right.
    > and
    > 2: get the person who actually SAID it right.
    >
    > Getting both the above wrong in the SUBJECT line only proves your idiocy.

    Well Quack likes proving he's an idiot.
    (Subject line changed accordingly)

    "SomeBloke" said: Mandriva have NEVER tried to sell me anything.
    Note the *me* part of the statement. the operative word being "ME".

    I have Mandriva Free 2008.1 64-bit, & Mandriva One 2008.1.

    Like "SomeBloke", Mandriva have NEVER tried to sell *me* anything either.

    --
    Did you know?
    Hardon Quack & his wife divorced over religious differences.

  5. Re: Willy Poaster : "Mandrive never tried to sell anything"

    Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    > If you're going to try to attribute people to quotes you should at LEAST do
    > two things...
    > 1: get the quote right.
    > and
    > 2: get the person who actually SAID it right.

    3: get the name of the distribution right. No idea what a Mandrive is
    (probably something with a man and a car), but certainly no Linux distro.

    > Getting both the above wrong in the SUBJECT line only proves your idiocy.

    --
    |_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
    |_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
    |0|0|0| http://osgeex.blogspot.com

  6. Re: Willy Poaster : "Mandrive never tried to sell anything"

    Hadron wrote:
    > Andrew Halliwell writes:
    >
    >> If you're going to try to attribute people to quotes you should at LEAST do
    >> two things...
    >> 1: get the quote right.
    >> and
    >> 2: get the person who actually SAID it right.
    >>
    >> Getting both the above wrong in the SUBJECT line only proves your
    >> idiocy.

    > It was a precis.

    LOL
    Ya think?

    > And you do not think
    >
    > (Quote) "Naturally flatfish is talking rubbish again."
    >
    > indicates he agrees with the previous poster?

    Does that mean he said what you said he said?
    Or even agreed with what you said he said?

    No. Because what you said he said and what somebloke ACTUALLY said had
    completely different meanings.

    > Get a clue Andrew.

    And again, hadron demonstrates his complete inability to comprehend simple
    English sentences and tells OTHER people to get a clue.

    Pitiful... truly pitiful.
    --
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  7. Hardon Quack - Incopmprehension Inc.

    On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 14:54:16 +0100, Andrew Halliwell wrote:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >> Andrew Halliwell writes:
    >>
    >>> If you're going to try to attribute people to quotes you should at LEAST do
    >>> two things...
    >>> 1: get the quote right.
    >>> and
    >>> 2: get the person who actually SAID it right.
    >>>
    >>> Getting both the above wrong in the SUBJECT line only proves your
    >>> idiocy.

    >> It was a precis.

    > LOL
    > Ya think?
    >
    >> And you do not think
    >>
    >> (Quote) "Naturally flatfish is talking rubbish again."
    >>
    >> indicates he agrees with the previous poster?

    > Does that mean he said what you said he said?
    > Or even agreed with what you said he said?
    >
    > No. Because what you said he said and what somebloke ACTUALLY said had
    > completely different meanings.
    >
    >> Get a clue Andrew.

    > And again, hadron demonstrates his complete inability to comprehend simple
    > English sentences and tells OTHER people to get a clue.

    Just incredible..

    > Pitiful... truly pitiful.

    I dunno wtf he's smoking/injecting, but it's completely screwed what brain
    he had.

    --
    Did you know?
    Hardon Quack & his wife divorced over religious differences.
    He thought he was God, and she didn't.

  8. Re: Hardon Quack - Incopmprehension Inc.

    * William Poaster peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 14:54:16 +0100, Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:
    >>
    >>> Get a clue Andrew.

    >> And again, hadron demonstrates his complete inability to comprehend simple
    >> English sentences and tells OTHER people to get a clue.

    > Just incredible..
    >
    >> Pitiful... truly pitiful.

    > I dunno wtf he's smoking/injecting, but it's completely screwed what brain
    > he had.

    Hadrone robably got an accidental spray of neutrons to the head while
    working the loo at CERN.

    --
    If he should ever change his faith, it'll be because he no longer thinks
    he's God.

  9. Quack: The clueless f^cktard wth reading comprehension problems

    Hadron wrote:

    > Get a clue Andrew.

    Let me guess - in your case they threw away the baby and kept the afterbirth
    by mistake?

    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Did you expect mere proof to sway my opinion?

    Good to the last supper

+ Reply to Thread