Roy Schestowitz? Male? Female? Both ? - Linux

This is a discussion on Roy Schestowitz? Male? Female? Both ? - Linux ; Seems like Roy Schestowitz is a little bit of both.... http://groups.google.com/group/comp....ac3bf2?hl=en&; http://groups.google.com/group/24hou...cedfb3?hl=en&; http://groups.google.com/group/24hou...e049fa2?hl=en& http://www.velocityreviews.com/forum...an-option.html http://groups.google.com/group/comp....1abd2d6d85fdb6 -- Moshe Goldfarb Collector of soaps from around the globe. Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/ Please Visit www.linsux.org...

  1. Roy Schestowitz? Male? Female? Both ?

  2. Another attempt of Gary Stewart to plant evidence

    The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    > Seems like Roy Schestowitz is a little bit of both....

    http://groups.google.com/group/comp....ac3bf2?hl=en&;

    Isn't it nice: A flatfish post from Kuweit, stealing Roys name

    http://groups.google.com/group/24hou...cedfb3?hl=en&;

    And yet flatfish post from Kuweit, stealing Roys name

    http://groups.google.com/group/24hou...e049fa2?hl=en&

    A third flatfish post from Kuweit, stealing Roys name

    http://www.velocityreviews.com/forum...an-option.html

    Planted evidence from flatfish, stealing Roys name

    http://groups.google.com/group/comp....1abd2d6d85fdb6

    And yet another flatfish post, this time from Brazil

    You are a filthy swine, Gary Stewart
    --
    No matter what the anticipated result, there will always be
    someone eager to (a) misinterpret it, (b) fake it, or (c) believe

  3. Re: Another attempt of Gary Stewart to plant evidence

    On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 11:35:51 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote:

    > The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:
    >
    >> Seems like Roy Schestowitz is a little bit of both....
    >>

    > http://groups.google.com/group/comp....ac3bf2?hl=en&;
    >
    > Isn't it nice: A flatfish post from Kuweit, stealing Roys name
    >
    > http://groups.google.com/group/24hou...cedfb3?hl=en&;
    >
    > And yet flatfish post from Kuweit, stealing Roys name
    >
    > http://groups.google.com/group/24hou...e049fa2?hl=en&
    >
    > A third flatfish post from Kuweit, stealing Roys name
    >
    > http://www.velocityreviews.com/forum...an-option.html
    >
    > Planted evidence from flatfish, stealing Roys name
    >
    > http://groups.google.com/group/comp....1abd2d6d85fdb6
    >
    > And yet another flatfish post, this time from Brazil
    >

    > You are a filthy swine, Gary Stewart

    What are you babbling about Klink?

    I just google the stuff and post what I find....
    Just like Roy Schestowitz does......

    And just like Roy Schestowitz does, I leave it up to the reader to
    interpret.

    Schestowitz is obviously an oddball, with no balls of course....
    To each her own...

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    Please Visit www.linsux.org

  4. Re: Another attempt of Gary Stewart to plant evidence

    The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    > On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 11:35:51 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >
    >> The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:
    >>
    >>> Seems like Roy Schestowitz is a little bit of both....

    http://groups.google.com/group/comp....ac3bf2?hl=en&;

    >> Isn't it nice: A flatfish post from Kuweit, stealing Roys name

    http://groups.google.com/group/24hou...cedfb3?hl=en&;

    >> And yet flatfish post from Kuweit, stealing Roys name

    http://groups.google.com/group/24hou...e049fa2?hl=en&

    >> A third flatfish post from Kuweit, stealing Roys name

    http://www.velocityreviews.com/forum...an-option.html

    >> Planted evidence from flatfish, stealing Roys name

    http://groups.google.com/group/comp....1abd2d6d85fdb6

    >> And yet another flatfish post, this time from Brazil
    >>

    >> You are a filthy swine, Gary Stewart

    > What are you babbling about Klink?
    >
    > I just google the stuff and post what I find....

    Nope, Gary Stewart. You *plant* that stuff yourself. And then you "find" it

    > Just like Roy Schestowitz does......

    He is posting filth like this about you, Gary Stewart?

    > And just like Roy Schestowitz does, I leave it up to the reader to
    > interpret.

    No. You don't. You "interpret" your own filth every time you repost it. And
    you have reposted it *often*

    > Schestowitz is obviously an oddball, with no balls of course....
    > To each her own...

    And again you try to give the impression that these fake posts are from Roy.
    Does not work, flatfish. They are from you
    --
    Ogden's Law:
    The sooner you fall behind, the more time you have to catch up.

  5. Re: Roy Schestowitz? Male? Female? Both ?

    Micoshaft asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock Moshe Goldfarb
    wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Department of Marketing:

    Your internet stalking of Roy is legendary.

    Have you informed the Police?

    Its illegal in the EU.

    Is it legal in the US?

+ Reply to Thread