Roy Schestowitz Actress....... - Linux

This is a discussion on Roy Schestowitz Actress....... - Linux ; Yes ladies and germs here she is..... Roy 'Racine' Schestowitz and the entire COLA gang..... (notice Willy Poaster crawling around with his filter system in tow)..... This is truly hysterical!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X6gaYqZFKE Go get em' Racine....Notice how they only have one ...

  1. Roy Schestowitz Actress.......

    Yes ladies and germs here she is.....

    Roy 'Racine' Schestowitz and the entire COLA gang.....
    (notice Willy Poaster crawling around with his filter system in tow).....

    This is truly hysterical!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X6gaYqZFKE

    Go get em' Racine....Notice how they only have one bottle of Rye for the
    entire COLA gang.

    Cheap Linux bastards....

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Re: Roy Schestowitz Actress.......

    The Black Goat With A Thousand Young wrote:
    > On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 04:54:31 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. fixed me with a
    > beady eye, and foamed wildly:
    >
    >> Yes ladies and germs here she is.....
    >>
    >> Roy 'Racine' Schestowitz and the entire COLA gang..... (notice Willy
    >> Poaster crawling around with his filter system in tow).....
    >>
    >> This is truly hysterical!!
    >>
    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X6gaYqZFKE
    >>
    >> Go get em' Racine....Notice how they only have one bottle of Rye for
    >> the entire COLA gang.
    >>
    >> Cheap Linux bastards....

    > Not "cheap". Frugal. Why pay for what one can get for free?

    In that case, I'll bet you pay for sex.

  3. Re: Roy Schestowitz Actress.......

    Micoshaft asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock Moshe Goldfarb
    wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Department of Marketing:

    Your internet stalking of Roy is legendary.

    Have you informed the Police?

  4. Re: Roy Schestowitz Actress.......

    chrisv wrote:

    > ...but, you implied that you use linux. That usually means that you live
    > in your Mother's basement, never have any 'real' people contact, spend all
    > your time "advocating" linux, and you don't pay for anything. > confused!>

    You are confused. You're mistaking Linux users with WinTrolls, who think
    Bill Gates is "really keen."

    --
    RonB
    "There's a story there...somewhere"

  5. Re: Roy Schestowitz Actress.......

    RonB wrote:
    > chrisv wrote:
    >
    >> ...but, you implied that you use linux. That usually means that you
    >> live in your Mother's basement, never have any 'real' people
    >> contact, spend all your time "advocating" linux, and you don't pay
    >> for anything.

    > You are confused. You're mistaking Linux users with WinTrolls, who
    > think Bill Gates is "really keen."

    No, the description is a match for a linux user, or 'advocate'. ("Wintrolls"
    ???)

  6. Re: Roy Schestowitz Actress.......

    chrisv wrote:

    > That usually means that you live in
    > your Mother's basement, never have any 'real' people contact,

    That is you. You have nothing better to do than hang around a newsgroup
    that has nothing to do with you.

    Wait, is that the doorbell? No. No it's not.

+ Reply to Thread