Somewhat OT: Our three offices love Google apps - Linux

This is a discussion on Somewhat OT: Our three offices love Google apps - Linux ; Hadron wrote: > I am warning you BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA -- Regards, [tv] ....Who is General Failure, and why is he reading my disk?! Owner/Proprietor, Cheesus Crust Pizza Company Good to the last supper...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 25 of 25

  1. Re: Somewhat OT: Our three offices love Google apps

    Hadron wrote:

    > I am warning you

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Who is General Failure, and why is he reading my disk?!

    Good to the last supper

  2. Re: Somewhat OT: Our three offices love Google apps

    Hadron wrote:

    > Better to have done it before sticking your company data there eh
    > Einstein?

    You stupid bastard, it's a test drive - everything is still being stored
    locally as well. Now shut the **** up and go troll the Debian groups.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Who is General Failure, and why is he reading my disk?!

    Good to the last supper

  3. Re: Somewhat OT: Our three offices love Google apps

    Linonut wrote:

    > http://www.jjerome.com/projects/2007...cs-server.html

    Thanks.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....If a mute boy swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap?

    Good to the last supper

  4. Re: Somewhat OT: Our three offices love Google apps

    Hadron wrote:

    > Can you spot a joke?

    Yeah, it posts using the nym "Hadron".
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....If a mute boy swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap?

    Good to the last supper

  5. Re: Somewhat OT: Our three offices love Google apps

    * Tattoo Vampire peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Better to have done it before sticking your company data there eh
    >> Einstein?

    > You stupid bastard, it's a test drive - everything is still being stored
    > locally as well. Now shut the **** up and go troll the Debian groups.

    Not to mention that it was the other people that first glommed onto
    Google Apps.

    --
    Say! You've struck a heap of trouble--
    Bust in business, lost your wife;