The Ubuntu MultiMedia CookBook.... - Linux

This is a discussion on The Ubuntu MultiMedia CookBook.... - Linux ; On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 18:27:01 -0400, Tattoo Vampire wrote: > Hadron wrote: > >> Just as I thought I had seen the bottom of the >> depths of stupidity here in COLA... > > ...You looked into a mirror ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 33 of 33

  1. Re: The Ubuntu MultiMedia CookBook....

    On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 18:27:01 -0400, Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Just as I thought I had seen the bottom of the
    >> depths of stupidity here in COLA...

    > ...You looked into a mirror and saw something REALLY stupid.

    That a neat trick though, having a mirror *&* his head up his ass..

    --
    Did you know?
    Hardon Quack & his wife divorced over religious differences.

  2. Re: The Ubuntu MultiMedia CookBook....

    "Peter Köhlmann" stated in post
    48cee133$0$6672$9b4e6d93@newsspool2.arcor-online.net on 9/15/08 3:26 PM:

    > chrisv wrote:
    >
    >> Linonut wrote:
    >>
    >>> * William Poaster peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >>> I do hope he is simply "having us on". It would be awful to have to go
    >>> through life being so painfully thick, angry, and rude.

    >> It is hard to believe that anyone could be as ****ty as he...

    > Not at all.
    > Snot Michael Glasser is even more dishonest (hard to believe, but yes).
    > And flatfish Gary Stewart is even more filthy than Hadron Quark is

    What will really suck is when you, in your very next post, quote these
    "lies" of mine and support your claim.

    As if. LOL!

    How does it feel, Peter, to be wrong so often?

    --
    God made me an atheist - who are you to question his authority?

  3. Re: The Ubuntu MultiMedia CookBook....

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    > I suspect SomeJoke is lying again in that he probably never installed
    > Mandriva.

    What do you think I'm using now? Scotch Mist?!

    Come, Come, Gary. You can do better than that!

    --
    If it looks like a Duck, walks like a Duck and quacks like a Duck, it's a
    Duck.

    Otherwise its a Hardon Quack!

  4. Re: The Ubuntu MultiMedia CookBook....

    * Hadron peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > So lets get this straight:
    >
    > You do not think a prominent advert on the home page is "trying to
    > sell"?

    No, sending emails asking you to buy services you don't need would be
    "trying to sell".

    > Wow. Just "oh wow". Just as I thought I had seen the bottom of the
    > depths of stupidity here in COLA you go and break through the glass
    > floor.

    Poor SomeBloke. Struck by the astounding hyperbole of a Hadrone.

    --
    Noone ever built a statue to a critic.

  5. Re: The Ubuntu MultiMedia CookBook....

    William Poaster wrote:

    > That a neat trick though, having a mirror *&* his head up his ass..

    LOL
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Basic programmers never die, they gosub and don't return

    Good to the last supper

  6. Re: The Ubuntu MultiMedia CookBook....

    * Tattoo Vampire peremptorily fired off this memo:

    No wonder Hadrone sees the Linux world through ****-colored glasses.

    --
    UNIX enhancements aren't.

  7. Re: The Ubuntu MultiMedia CookBook....

    Linonut wrote:

    > No wonder Hadrone sees the Linux world through ****-colored glasses.

    And his eyes are brown, too.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Love me tender / love me sweet / push me out at 12,000 ft

    Good to the last supper

  8. Re: The Ubuntu MultiMedia CookBook....

    On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 19:48:57 -0400, Linonut wrote:

    > * Tattoo Vampire peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> William Poaster wrote:
    >>
    >>> That a neat trick though, having a mirror *&* his head up his ass..

    >> LOL

    > No wonder Hadrone sees the Linux world through ****-colored glasses.

    He was raised in the Middle East you know, which is why he always talks
    shi'ite.

    --
    Did you know?
    Hardon Quack & his wife divorced over religious differences.
    He thought he was God, and she didn't.

  9. Re: The Ubuntu MultiMedia CookBook....

    William Poaster wrote:
    > On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 19:48:57 -0400, Linonut wrote:
    >
    >> * Tattoo Vampire peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >>> LOL

    >> No wonder Hadrone sees the Linux world through ****-colored glasses.

    > He was raised in the Middle East you know, which is why he always talks
    > shi'ite.

    May Humph rest in peace.

  10. Re: The Ubuntu MultiMedia CookBook....

    Andrew Halliwell writes:

    > William Poaster wrote:
    >> On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 19:48:57 -0400, Linonut wrote:
    >>
    >>> * Tattoo Vampire peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >>> No wonder Hadrone sees the Linux world through ****-colored glasses.

    >> He was raised in the Middle East you know, which is why he always talks
    >> shi'ite.

    > May Humph rest in peace.

    What a wonderfully intellectual thread! And the contributors! Some of
    the finest COLA "advocates" known to man.

    --
    "Vista actually requires more ram than a 32bit cpu can
    address."

  11. Re: The Ubuntu MultiMedia CookBook....

    Hadron wrote:

    > What a wonderfully intellectual thread! And the contributors! Some of
    > the finest COLA "advocates" known to man.

    Shut up, asshole. You bring this **** on yourself.

    Why don't you try to discuss the issues without being a sneering,
    overbearing know it all? If you did that people wouldn't trash you all the
    time.

    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Press any key to continue. No, not THAT one!

    Good to the last supper

  12. Re: The Ubuntu MultiMedia CookBook....

    If you don't know who humph is or why I said it, then shut the **** up.
    --
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  13. Re: The Ubuntu MultiMedia CookBook....

    * Hadron peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Andrew Halliwell writes:
    >
    >> William Poaster wrote:

    >>> He was raised in the Middle East you know, which is why he always talks
    >>> shi'ite.

    >> May Humph rest in peace.

    > What a wonderfully intellectual thread! And the contributors! Some of
    > the finest COLA "advocates" known to man.

    You might want to take off those glasses, "advocate".

    --
    Please keep your hands off the secretary's reproducing equipment.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2