Roy Schestowitz Hospitalized? - Linux

This is a discussion on Roy Schestowitz Hospitalized? - Linux ; Was Roy 'Racine' Schestowitz recently hospitalized? I sure hope not. Roy is a strange duck for sure, but I would never wish him any harm..... http://linsux.org/index.php?PHPSESSI...bd&topic=277.0 "On July 6th of 2008, Roy Schestowitz was hospitalized for several conditions, most of ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 46

  1. Roy Schestowitz Hospitalized?

    Was Roy 'Racine' Schestowitz recently hospitalized?

    I sure hope not.

    Roy is a strange duck for sure, but I would never wish him any harm.....

    http://linsux.org/index.php?PHPSESSI...bd&topic=277.0

    "On July 6th of 2008, Roy Schestowitz was hospitalized for several
    conditions, most of witch are not are still clear.

    Currently, all that is known is that Mr. Schestowitz was found unconscious
    in the bathroom of a gay bar. It has also been confirmed that the doctors
    found 18 used condoms stuffed into his anus.

    There has been rumors going around that Mr. Schestowitz has been suffering
    from chronic depression.
    Some of his close friends believe that he was sticking used condoms into
    his anus in an attempt to catch AIDs.

    Our prayers will be going out to Mr Schestowitz tonight. "

    Get well soon,
    Linsux.org
    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Re: Roy Schestowitz Hospitalized?

    The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    > Was Roy 'Racine' Schestowitz recently hospitalized?
    >
    > I sure hope not.

    So you are again at "planting evidence", flatfish.
    Only to be "found" later by you.
    It certainly is difficult to imagine how someone can sink *that* deep

    < snip flatfish plantings >
    --
    If you had any brains, you'd be dangerous.

  3. Re: Roy Schestowitz Hospitalized?

    On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 01:38:24 +0200, Peter KŲhlmann wrote:

    > The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:
    >
    >> Was Roy 'Racine' Schestowitz recently hospitalized?
    >>
    >> I sure hope not.
    >>

    > So you are again at "planting evidence", flatfish.
    > Only to be "found" later by you.
    > It certainly is difficult to imagine how someone can sink *that* deep
    >
    > < snip flatfish plantings >

    Prove it Klink..............

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    Please Visit www.linsux.org

  4. Flatfish again planting "evidence"

    The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    > On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 01:38:24 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >
    >> The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:
    >>
    >>> Was Roy 'Racine' Schestowitz recently hospitalized?
    >>>
    >>> I sure hope not.
    >>>

    >> So you are again at "planting evidence", flatfish.
    >> Only to be "found" later by you.
    >> It certainly is difficult to imagine how someone can sink *that* deep
    >>
    >> < snip flatfish plantings >

    > Prove it Klink..............

    Read your original post, flatfish

  5. Re: Flatfish again planting "evidence"

    On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 08:08:04 +0200, Peter KŲhlmann wrote:

    > The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:
    >
    >> On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 01:38:24 +0200, Peter KŲhlmann wrote:
    >>
    >>> The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    >>> So you are again at "planting evidence", flatfish.
    >>> Only to be "found" later by you.
    >>> It certainly is difficult to imagine how someone can sink *that* deep
    >>>
    >>> < snip flatfish plantings >

    >> Prove it Klink..............
    >>

    > Read your original post, flatfish

    You're a moron Kohlmann....
    Again prove your statement or get lost.....

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    Please Visit www.linsux.org

  6. Re: Flatfish again planting "evidence"

    The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    > On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 08:08:04 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >
    >> The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    >>> Prove it Klink..............
    >>>

    >> Read your original post, flatfish

    > You're a moron Kohlmann....
    > Again prove your statement or get lost.....

    Read your original post, flatfish

    Instant proof
    --
    Microsoft's Guide To System Design:
    If it starts working, we'll fix it. Pronto.

  7. Re: Flatfish again planting "evidence"

    On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 09:27:51 +0200, Peter KŲhlmann wrote:

    > The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:
    >
    >> On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 08:08:04 +0200, Peter KŲhlmann wrote:
    >>
    >>> The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    >>> Read your original post, flatfish

    >> You're a moron Kohlmann....
    >> Again prove your statement or get lost.....
    >>

    > Read your original post, flatfish
    >
    > Instant proof

    Prove it Klink, or get lost.....

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    Please Visit www.linsux.org

  8. Re: Roy Schestowitz Hospitalized?

    On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 07:34:28 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    So I take it that you were indeed hospitalized Roy Schesotiwz....
    Condoms in your anus?
    That's pretty disgusting even for you....

    Well here is the article and I have to assume it is true, at least based
    upon your reaction:

    http://linsux.org/index.php?PHPSESSI...sg1092#msg1092

    ""On July 6th of 2008, Roy Schestowitz was hospitalized for several
    conditions, most of witch are not are still clear.

    Currently, all that is known is that Mr. Schestowitz was found unconscious
    in the bathroom of a gay bar. It has also been confirmed that the doctors
    found 18 used condoms stuffed into his anus.

    There has been rumors going around that Mr. Schestowitz has been suffering
    from chronic depression.
    Some of his close friends believe that he was sticking used condoms into
    his anus in an attempt to catch AIDs.

    Our prayers will be going out to Mr Schestowitz tonight.""

    Get well soon,
    Linsux.org

    In fact that site has a lot of information about you Roy Schestowitz......

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    Please Visit www.linsux.org

  9. Re: Flatfish again planting "evidence"

    The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    > On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 09:27:51 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >
    >> The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    >>> You're a moron Kohlmann....
    >>> Again prove your statement or get lost.....
    >>>

    >> Read your original post, flatfish
    >>
    >> Instant proof

    > Prove it Klink, or get lost.....

    Make me

    Should keep you from "planting evidence"

    You are disgusting, Gary Stewart. Not even Snot Michael Glasser is doing
    such filthy stuff you are *again* attempting
    --
    You're not my type. For that matter, you're not even my species

  10. Re: Flatfish again planting "evidence"

    On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 10:31:22 +0200, Peter KŲhlmann wrote:

    > The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:
    >
    >> On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 09:27:51 +0200, Peter KŲhlmann wrote:
    >>
    >>> The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    >>> Read your original post, flatfish
    >>>
    >>> Instant proof

    >> Prove it Klink, or get lost.....
    >>

    > Make me
    >
    > Should keep you from "planting evidence"
    >
    > You are disgusting, Gary Stewart. Not even Snot Michael Glasser is doing
    > such filthy stuff you are *again* attempting

    I don't waste time on idiots like you Klink,...
    You made the accusation, now either put up or shut up.
    It's that simple...

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    Please Visit www.linsux.org

  11. Re: Flatfish again planting "evidence"

    Peter Köhlmann writes:

    > The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:
    >
    >> On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 09:27:51 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >>
    >>> The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    >>> Read your original post, flatfish
    >>>
    >>> Instant proof

    >> Prove it Klink, or get lost.....
    >>

    > Make me
    >
    > Should keep you from "planting evidence"
    >
    > You are disgusting, Gary Stewart. Not even Snot Michael Glasser is doing
    > such filthy stuff you are *again* attempting

    No. But you are. Posting comments about his business and his family.

    --
    "Are Linux systems perfect. Uh, no."
    -- Rick in comp.os.linux.advocacy

  12. Re: Flatfish again planting "evidence"

    Hadron wrote:

    > Peter Köhlmann writes:
    >
    >> The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    >>> Prove it Klink, or get lost.....
    >>>

    >> Make me
    >>
    >> Should keep you from "planting evidence"
    >>
    >> You are disgusting, Gary Stewart. Not even Snot Michael Glasser is doing
    >> such filthy stuff you are *again* attempting

    > No. But you are. Posting comments about his business and his family.

    Which he himself links to, you forgot to mention

    He is whining and moaning that he is called by his name. Then he should
    perhaps not use his trolling site in every post he makes, where *he*
    *himself* is talking about himself, his "business" (phony as it probably
    is) and his family

    Snot Michael Glasser is the only person on earth responsible for what is
    happening to him. He is constantly lying, misrepresenting and misquoting.
    He is making up "evidence". He constantly brings up old threads and lies
    about them, like that two years old "forged PDFs" from CSMA. He makes
    idiotic blunders like the "EXIF fiasco" and then starts to lie about the
    things. Nobody is as dishonest as Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Brock
    McNuggets/Michael Glasser. He is just not as disgusting and a racist like
    flatfish. But that is about the only positive thing to say about that twit

    And I note that you don't say a single word about flatfishs disgusting posts
    about Roy
    --
    The probability of someone watching you is proportional to the
    stupidity of your action.

  13. Re: Flatfish again planting "evidence"

    Peter Köhlmann writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Peter Köhlmann writes:
    >>
    >>> The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    >>> Make me
    >>>
    >>> Should keep you from "planting evidence"
    >>>
    >>> You are disgusting, Gary Stewart. Not even Snot Michael Glasser is doing
    >>> such filthy stuff you are *again* attempting

    >> No. But you are. Posting comments about his business and his family.
    >>

    > Which he himself links to, you forgot to mention
    >
    > He is whining and moaning that he is called by his name. Then he should
    > perhaps not use his trolling site in every post he makes, where *he*
    > *himself* is talking about himself, his "business" (phony as it probably
    > is) and his family
    >
    > Snot Michael Glasser is the only person on earth responsible for what is
    > happening to him. He is constantly lying, misrepresenting and misquoting.
    > He is making up "evidence". He constantly brings up old threads and lies
    > about them, like that two years old "forged PDFs" from CSMA. He makes
    > idiotic blunders like the "EXIF fiasco" and then starts to lie about the
    > things. Nobody is as dishonest as Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Brock
    > McNuggets/Michael Glasser. He is just not as disgusting and a racist like
    > flatfish. But that is about the only positive thing to say about that twit
    >

    > And I note that you don't say a single word about flatfishs disgusting posts
    > about Roy

    And I do not shill them either Peter. I kill them. I think whoever
    poasts them is in the wrong. Better to simply ignore them. As it is, you
    are improving their Google status. Nice one.

    --
    "Who are you, ****knob?"
    -- Tattoo Vampire in alt.realestate, alt.real-estate, alt.real-estate-agents,

  14. Re: Flatfish again planting "evidence"

    Hadron wrote:

    > Peter Köhlmann writes:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:

    >>> No. But you are. Posting comments about his business and his family.
    >>>

    >> Which he himself links to, you forgot to mention
    >>
    >> He is whining and moaning that he is called by his name. Then he should
    >> perhaps not use his trolling site in every post he makes, where *he*
    >> *himself* is talking about himself, his "business" (phony as it probably
    >> is) and his family
    >>
    >> Snot Michael Glasser is the only person on earth responsible for what is
    >> happening to him. He is constantly lying, misrepresenting and misquoting.
    >> He is making up "evidence". He constantly brings up old threads and lies
    >> about them, like that two years old "forged PDFs" from CSMA. He makes
    >> idiotic blunders like the "EXIF fiasco" and then starts to lie about the
    >> things. Nobody is as dishonest as Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Brock
    >> McNuggets/Michael Glasser. He is just not as disgusting and a racist like
    >> flatfish. But that is about the only positive thing to say about that
    >> twit
    >>

    >> And I note that you don't say a single word about flatfishs disgusting
    >> posts about Roy

    > And I do not shill them either Peter. I kill them.

    Naturally. As can be seen with your uninterrupted "conversations" ("me too"
    posts) with flatfish Gary Stewart. Where you do nothing but agreeing with
    him.

    > I think whoever poasts them is in the wrong.

    Oh, you "think" him to be wrong. Thats real nice of you.
    You could also have said "anyone who posts that is a filthy asshole". With
    apologies to the real filthy assholes being compared to flatfish Gary
    Stewart

    > Better to simply ignore them. As it is, you
    > are improving their Google status. Nice one.

    Oh, and you do not when posting in the same thread?
    BTW, even *if* I would "improve" the "google status" of flatfishs filth,
    anyone actually looking would see what flatfish Gary Stewart was after
    again.
    --
    Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice which can be equally well
    explained by stupidity

  15. Re: Flatfish again planting "evidence"

    Peter Köhlmann writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Peter Köhlmann writes:

    >>> Which he himself links to, you forgot to mention
    >>>
    >>> He is whining and moaning that he is called by his name. Then he should
    >>> perhaps not use his trolling site in every post he makes, where *he*
    >>> *himself* is talking about himself, his "business" (phony as it probably
    >>> is) and his family
    >>>
    >>> Snot Michael Glasser is the only person on earth responsible for what is
    >>> happening to him. He is constantly lying, misrepresenting and misquoting.
    >>> He is making up "evidence". He constantly brings up old threads and lies
    >>> about them, like that two years old "forged PDFs" from CSMA. He makes
    >>> idiotic blunders like the "EXIF fiasco" and then starts to lie about the
    >>> things. Nobody is as dishonest as Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Brock
    >>> McNuggets/Michael Glasser. He is just not as disgusting and a racist like
    >>> flatfish. But that is about the only positive thing to say about that
    >>> twit
    >>>

    >>> And I note that you don't say a single word about flatfishs disgusting
    >>> posts about Roy

    >> And I do not shill them either Peter. I kill them.

    > Naturally. As can be seen with your uninterrupted "conversations" ("me too"
    > posts) with flatfish Gary Stewart. Where you do nothing but agreeing with
    > him.

    What are you blathering on about now. You were referring to the Racine
    posts I thought?

    Or are you referring to the threads where Liarmutt got handed a new one?

    >> I think whoever poasts them is in the wrong.

    > Oh, you "think" him to be wrong. Thats real nice of you.
    > You could also have said "anyone who posts that is a filthy asshole". With
    > apologies to the real filthy assholes being compared to flatfish Gary
    > Stewart

    As it is I ignored them and didnt pump up the Google rating as you seem
    intent on doing? Do you hate Roy that much that you must keep those
    threads alive?

    >> Better to simply ignore them. As it is, you
    >> are improving their Google status. Nice one.
    >>

    > Oh, and you do not when posting in the same thread?

    To YOUR replies Peter. Big difference. Even you should be able to see
    that.

    > BTW, even *if* I would "improve" the "google status" of flatfishs filth,
    > anyone actually looking would see what flatfish Gary Stewart was after
    > again.

    Possibly. You don't seem to comment on the rest of the nonsense in COLA
    - you know stuff like marti being "familiar with turning swap on
    (whoever swap is ...) and manually compiling kernels". You know. That
    kind of nonsense.

    --
    This year with the release of XP, they are actually behind. The end days
    are near for the BIOS reading inferior OS. It is inevitable.

  16. Re: Flatfish again planting "evidence"

    On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 13:49:20 +0200, Peter KŲhlmann wrote:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Peter KŲhlmann writes:
    >>
    >>> The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    >>> Make me
    >>>
    >>> Should keep you from "planting evidence"
    >>>
    >>> You are disgusting, Gary Stewart. Not even Snot Michael Glasser is doing
    >>> such filthy stuff you are *again* attempting

    >> No. But you are. Posting comments about his business and his family.
    >>

    > Which he himself links to, you forgot to mention

    And not only *that*, but Michael Snit Glasser has *openly* discussed his
    Prescott Computer Guy website just recently with Linonut:

    The document located at was
    successfully checked as XHTML 1.0 Transitional. This means that the
    resource in question identified itself as "XHTML 1.0 Transitional"
    and that we successfully performed a formal validation using an SGML
    or XML Parser (depending on the markup language used).

    > He is whining and moaning that he is called by his name. Then he should
    > perhaps not use his trolling site in every post he makes, where *he*
    > *himself* is talking about himself, his "business" (phony as it probably
    > is) and his family
    >
    > Snot Michael Glasser is the only person on earth responsible for what is
    > happening to him. He is constantly lying, misrepresenting and misquoting.
    > He is making up "evidence". He constantly brings up old threads and lies
    > about them, like that two years old "forged PDFs" from CSMA. He makes
    > idiotic blunders like the "EXIF fiasco" and then starts to lie about the
    > things. Nobody is as dishonest as Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Brock
    > McNuggets/Michael Glasser. He is just not as disgusting and a racist like
    > flatfish. But that is about the only positive thing to say about that twit
    >

    > And I note that you don't say a single word about flatfishs disgusting posts
    > about Roy

    Naturally, as Hadron Quack is a fellow troll.

    --
    Did you know?
    Hardon Quack & his wife divorced over religious differences.

  17. Re: Flatfish again planting "evidence"

    Hadron wrote:

    > Peter Köhlmann writes:

    < snip >

    >>> And I do not shill them either Peter. I kill them.

    >> Naturally. As can be seen with your uninterrupted "conversations" ("me
    >> too" posts) with flatfish Gary Stewart. Where you do nothing but agreeing
    >> with him.

    > What are you blathering on about now. You were referring to the Racine
    > posts I thought?

    So you "kill" only flatfish Gary Stewarts filth, and otherwise "me too" with
    him? Yeah, right

    > Or are you referring to the threads where Liarmutt got handed a new one?

    I don't know any "Liarmutt" or someone "got handed a new one"

    >>> I think whoever poasts them is in the wrong.

    >> Oh, you "think" him to be wrong. Thats real nice of you.
    >> You could also have said "anyone who posts that is a filthy asshole".
    >> With apologies to the real filthy assholes being compared to flatfish
    >> Gary Stewart

    > As it is I ignored them and didnt pump up the Google rating as you seem
    > intent on doing? Do you hate Roy that much that you must keep those
    > threads alive?

    Idiot

    >>> Better to simply ignore them. As it is, you
    >>> are improving their Google status. Nice one.
    >>>

    >> Oh, and you do not when posting in the same thread?

    > To YOUR replies Peter. Big difference. Even you should be able to see
    > that.

    Well, should we take a look at how often you answer *directly* to Gary
    Stewart? You easily outpost me 10 to one in direct answers to flatfish

    >> BTW, even *if* I would "improve" the "google status" of flatfishs filth,
    >> anyone actually looking would see what flatfish Gary Stewart was after
    >> again.

    > Possibly. You don't seem to comment on the rest of the nonsense in COLA
    > - you know stuff like marti being "familiar with turning swap on
    > (whoever swap is ...)

    You know fully well that "turning swap on" is not a "who".
    You can't seem to let a day pass without your homophobic insults

    And no, I don't comment on *most* of the stuff going on in cola

    > and manually compiling kernels". You know. That kind of nonsense.

    Well, again you show your intense jealousy. There is someone who can compile
    a kernel. You are obviously unable to, "true linux advocate", "kernel
    hacker", "emacs user", "swapfile expert", "X specialist", "CUPS
    guru", "USB-disk server admin", "defragger professional", "newsreader
    magician", "hardware maven", "time coordinator", "email sage" and "OSS
    culling committee chairman" Hadron Quark, aka Hans Schneider, aka Richard,
    aka Damian O'Leary

    --
    Computers are like air conditioners -
    they stop working properly when you open Windows

  18. Re: Flatfish again planting "evidence"

    Peter Köhlmann writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Peter Köhlmann writes:
    >>

    > < snip >

    >>> Naturally. As can be seen with your uninterrupted "conversations" ("me
    >>> too" posts) with flatfish Gary Stewart. Where you do nothing but agreeing
    >>> with him.

    >> What are you blathering on about now. You were referring to the Racine
    >> posts I thought?

    > So you "kill" only flatfish Gary Stewarts filth, and otherwise "me too" with
    > him? Yeah, right

    Err, no. Firstly I dont know who Gary Stewart is. Secondly I only agree
    if I agree. And I agree with him that Roy and most of the "poasters"
    here are simply nuts with zero idea of real market trends, wants and
    needs.

    >> Or are you referring to the threads where Liarmutt got handed a new one?

    > I don't know any "Liarmutt" or someone "got handed a new one"

    Really? Google up chat about nvidia-installer in Debian. If you can be
    bothered. I doubt you can because, despite accusing me of the same
    thing, you are a selective hypocrite.

    >>> Oh, you "think" him to be wrong. Thats real nice of you.
    >>> You could also have said "anyone who posts that is a filthy asshole".
    >>> With apologies to the real filthy assholes being compared to flatfish
    >>> Gary Stewart

    >> As it is I ignored them and didnt pump up the Google rating as you seem
    >> intent on doing? Do you hate Roy that much that you must keep those
    >> threads alive?

    > Idiot

    It would seem so.

    >>> Oh, and you do not when posting in the same thread?

    >> To YOUR replies Peter. Big difference. Even you should be able to see
    >> that.

    > Well, should we take a look at how often you answer *directly* to Gary
    > Stewart? You easily outpost me 10 to one in direct answers to flatfish

    But not to the offensive Racine ones. Come on Peter - you're sounding as
    clueless and "rope-a-doped" as Liarmutt here.

    >>> BTW, even *if* I would "improve" the "google status" of flatfishs filth,
    >>> anyone actually looking would see what flatfish Gary Stewart was after
    >>> again.

    >> Possibly. You don't seem to comment on the rest of the nonsense in COLA
    >> - you know stuff like marti being "familiar with turning swap on
    >> (whoever swap is ...)

    > You know fully well that "turning swap on" is not a "who".
    > You can't seem to let a day pass without your homophobic insults
    >
    > And no, I don't comment on *most* of the stuff going on in cola

    Clearly.

    >> and manually compiling kernels". You know. That kind of nonsense.
    >>

    > Well, again you show your intense jealousy. There is someone who can compile
    > a kernel. You are obviously unable to, "true linux advocate", "kernel

    Compiling a kernel is easy enough. Why you would want to do it is
    another thing. The room for error is large. But comparing it to
    "turning swap on" indicates a level of fan boy infatuation that I would
    not even accuse you of.

  19. Re: Flatfish again planting "evidence"

    * Peter KŲhlmann peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >>>
    >>> You are disgusting, Gary Stewart. Not even Snot Michael Glasser is doing
    >>> such filthy stuff you are *again* attempting

    >> No. But you are. Posting comments about his business and his family.

    > Which he himself links to, you forgot to mention
    >
    > . . .
    >
    > And I note that you don't say a single word about flatfishs disgusting posts
    > about Roy

    Hadrone hews to the seamier side of life, it seems.

    --
    It seems a little silly now, but this country was founded as a protest
    against taxation.

  20. Re: Flatfish again planting "evidence"

    * Peter KŲhlmann peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Possibly. You don't seem to comment on the rest of the nonsense in COLA
    >> - you know stuff like marti being "familiar with turning swap on
    >> (whoever swap is ...)

    > You know fully well that "turning swap on" is not a "who".
    > You can't seem to let a day pass without your homophobic insults
    >
    > And no, I don't comment on *most* of the stuff going on in cola
    >
    >> and manually compiling kernels". You know. That kind of nonsense.

    > Well, again you show your intense jealousy. There is someone who can compile
    > a kernel. ...

    Well, Hadrone's a "program manager". He can just "order" somebody to
    compile it for him.

    --
    Your job is being a professor and researcher: That's one hell of a good excuse
    for some of the brain-damages of minix.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast