Roy Schestowitz Hospitalized? - Linux

This is a discussion on Roy Schestowitz Hospitalized? - Linux ; "Tris Orendorff" wrote... > If that is what his friends are saying, imagine what his enemies are > saying. Twat. > when naming their kid Shiloh Pitt. At some point, someone at school is > going to spoonerise her name. ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 46 of 46

  1. Re: Roy Schestowitz Hospitalized?

    "Tris Orendorff" wrote...
    > If that is what his friends are saying, imagine what his enemies are
    > saying.

    Twat.

    > when naming their kid Shiloh Pitt. At some point, someone at school is
    > going to spoonerise her name.

    "Spit" is much easier - and much more likely.
    --
    Andrew

    The trick when dealing with cross-posting idiots is to reply to every group
    *except your own*, and kill file the idiot. So while I apologise for this
    cross post, you know what to do.
    http://www.flayme.com/

  2. Re: Roy Schestowitz Hospitalized?

    Tris Orendorff wrote:

    >If that is what his friends are saying, imagine what his enemies are saying.

    *plonk*

  3. Re: Roy Schestowitz Hospitalized?

    "chrisv" wrote ...
    > Tris Orendorff wrote:
    >
    >>If that is what his friends are saying, imagine what his enemies are
    >>saying.

    > *plonk*

    And you, for cross-posting your *plonk*
    --
    Andrew

    The trick when dealing with cross-posting idiots is to reply to every group
    *except your own*, and kill file the idiot. So while I apologise for this
    cross post, you know what to do.
    http://www.flayme.com/

  4. Re: Roy Schestowitz Hospitalized?

    Andrew Heenan wrote:

    >And you,

    *plonk*

  5. Re: Roy Schestowitz Hospitalized?

    "chrisv" couldn't let it lie, the sad twat.
    >And you,

    *plonk*

    --
    Andrew

    PS why do so many wankers infest the linux groups?
    I think we should be told.

    The human beings there have my sympathy.

    The trick when dealing with cross-posting idiots is to reply to every group
    *except your own*, and kill file the idiot. So while I apologise for this
    cross post, you know what to do.
    http://www.flayme.com/

  6. Re: Roy Schestowitz Hospitalized?

+ Reply to Thread