Roy Schestowitz Hospitalized? - Linux

This is a discussion on Roy Schestowitz Hospitalized? - Linux ; On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 04:14:59 -0400, "Moshe Goldfarb." wrote: >most of witch are not are still clear. witch ???? another dumb**** that cannot spell. ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==---- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 46

Thread: Roy Schestowitz Hospitalized?

  1. Re: Roy Schestowitz Hospitalized?

    On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 04:14:59 -0400, "Moshe Goldfarb."
    wrote:

    >most of witch are not are still clear.


    witch ????

    another dumb**** that cannot spell.

    ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==----
    http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
    ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----

  2. Re: Flatfish again planting "evidence"

    Linonut wrote:

    > * Peter Köhlmann peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:
    >>
    >>> Possibly. You don't seem to comment on the rest of the nonsense in COLA
    >>> - you know stuff like marti being "familiar with turning swap on
    >>> (whoever swap is ...)


    What nonsense? some distributions (outdated releases of Puppy for
    example) require manually disk partitioning, ether using fdisk or GNU
    cfdisk). Then you have to manually create a filesystem and finally
    "activate" the swap partition, using the swapon command.
    Otherwise there is no swapspace available during installation.

    Some distro's simply don't provide a fancy shmancy installation and
    configuration TUI or GUI.

    >> You know fully well that "turning swap on" is not a "who".
    >> You can't seem to let a day pass without your homophobic insults


    Whatever, we have a word for it by now: Quackery, one gets used to it
    after a while :-)

    >> And no, I don't comment on *most* of the stuff going on in cola
    >>
    >>> and manually compiling kernels". You know. That kind of nonsense.

    >> Well, again you show your intense jealousy. There is someone who can compile
    >> a kernel. ...


    And what's so weird about manually configuring and compiling a kernel
    Einstein?

    I compiled a kernel of the 2.2.x series while I was using SuSE 6.1. I
    needed to because I was running a CB Packet Radio Station at that time
    (1998). This is what I had to add to make it work (not supported right
    out of the box in the 2.2.x series):

    * Baycom SER12 full duplex driver;
    * AX25;
    * KISS;
    * HDLC.

    > Well, Hadrone's a "program manager". He can just "order" somebody to
    > compile it for him.


    And a "Kernel Hacker", but for some reason he doesn't seem to get, that
    you had to configure and compile a custom kernel in the days of the
    2.2.x series to support "not so average" hardware and protocols.

    Cheers

    --
    |_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
    |_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
    |0|0|0| http://osgeex.blogspot.com

  3. Re: Flatfish again planting "evidence"

    "Peter Köhlmann" stated in post
    48ce4bc0$0$6665$9b4e6d93@newsspool2.arcor-online.net on 9/15/08 4:49 AM:

    >>> You are disgusting, Gary Stewart. Not even Snot Michael Glasser is doing
    >>> such filthy stuff you are *again* attempting

    >>
    >> No. But you are. Posting comments about his business and his family.
    >>

    >
    > Which he himself links to, you forgot to mention


    The fact you target my personal and business life in your trolling is
    reprehensible - even your ISP agreed and killed your Usenet access.

    You have repeatedly been shown to be a liar and to be technically
    incompetent... and in response you make your attacks personal. No matter
    how you try to defend yourself and your actions you are, clearly, in the
    wrong.



    --
    It usually takes me more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu
    speech. -- Mark Twain


  4. Re: Flatfish again planting "evidence"

    "William Poaster" stated in post
    pan.2008.09.15.12.20.52.587876@brune...ode.amd 64.eu on 9/15/08 5:20 AM:

    >>> No. But you are. Posting comments about his business and his family.
    >>>

    >>
    >> Which he himself links to, you forgot to mention

    >
    > And not only *that*, but Michael Snit Glasser has *openly* discussed his
    > Prescott Computer Guy website just recently with Linonut:
    >
    >
    > The document located at was
    > successfully checked as XHTML 1.0 Transitional. This means that the
    > resource in question identified itself as "XHTML 1.0 Transitional"
    > and that we successfully performed a formal validation using an SGML
    > or XML Parser (depending on the markup language used).
    >


    And you and Peter take that to mean it is morally justifiable to target my
    personal and professional life with your trolling.

    That is, undoubtedly, reprehensible of both of you.


    --
    "Uh... ask me after we ship the next version of Windows [laughs] then I'll
    be more open to give you a blunt answer." - Bill Gates



  5. Re: Roy Schestowitz Hospitalized?




    Please stop crossposting off-topic flamewars to alt.internet.search-engines.


  6. Re: Roy Schestowitz Hospitalized?

    me@privacy.net wrote:

    >
    >
    >
    > Please stop crossposting off-topic flamewars to
    > alt.internet.search-engines.


    Tell that to Moshe Goldfarb aka flatfish aka Gary Stewart.

    He purposefully inserts those crossposts into unrelated groups. And even
    adds them back when removed in a follow-up
    --
    Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your Microsoft product.


  7. Re: Roy Schestowitz Hospitalized?

    "Moshe Goldfarb." wrote:

    > Tell that to Moshe Goldfarb aka flatfish aka Gary Stewart.


    I've contacted Motzarella. If that doesn't help, I'll contact the peers of
    Motzarella. I am sure Moshe Goldfart will be gone soon.

    --
    John Bokma http://johnbokma.com/

    AISE/AWW/SEO/web development forum: http://seo-expert-wiki.com/

  8. Re: Roy Schestowitz Hospitalized?

    Your attempt at humor falls flat.

  9. Re: Roy Schestowitz Hospitalized?

    John Bokma wrote:

    > "Moshe Goldfarb." wrote:
    >
    >> Tell that to Moshe Goldfarb aka flatfish aka Gary Stewart.

    >
    > I've contacted Motzarella. If that doesn't help, I'll contact the
    > peers of Motzarella. I am sure Moshe Goldfart will be gone soon.


    Thanks Motzarella :-)

    --
    John Bokma http://johnbokma.com/

    AISE/AWW/SEO/web development forum: http://seo-expert-wiki.com/

  10. Re: Flatfish again planting "evidence"

    Linonut wrote:

    >Hadrone hews to the seamier side of life, it seems.


    I'm sure Quack feels right at home

    in a garbage dumpster.

    He and rat can share a nice meal.


  11. Re: Flatfish again planting "evidence"

    On 2008-09-15, ml2mst wrote:
    > Linonut wrote:
    >
    >> * Peter Köhlmann peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >>
    >>> Hadron wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> Possibly. You don't seem to comment on the rest of the nonsense in COLA
    >>>> - you know stuff like marti being "familiar with turning swap on
    >>>> (whoever swap is ...)

    >
    > What nonsense? some distributions (outdated releases of Puppy for
    > example) require manually disk partitioning, ether using fdisk or GNU
    > cfdisk). Then you have to manually create a filesystem and finally
    > "activate" the swap partition, using the swapon command.
    > Otherwise there is no swapspace available during installation.
    >
    > Some distro's simply don't provide a fancy shmancy installation and
    > configuration TUI or GUI.


    Some distros, like Gentoo don't even require a "gentoo" install cdrom or
    dvd. You can use any livecd you feel like using.. suse, ubuntu,
    knoppix, whatever.

    --
    Regards,

    Gregory.
    Gentoo Linux - Penguin Power

  12. Re: Flatfish again planting "evidence"

    * Gregory Shearman peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Some distros, like Gentoo don't even require a "gentoo" install cdrom or
    > dvd. You can use any livecd you feel like using.. suse, ubuntu,
    > knoppix, whatever.


    Greg, can you explain a little bit?

    Thanks.

    --
    Never eat anything bigger than your head.

  13. Re: Flatfish again planting "evidence"

    Gregory Shearman wrote:

    > On 2008-09-15, ml2mst wrote:
    >> Linonut wrote:
    >>
    >>> * Peter Köhlmann peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >>>
    >>>> Hadron wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>> Possibly. You don't seem to comment on the rest of the nonsense in COLA
    >>>>> - you know stuff like marti being "familiar with turning swap on
    >>>>> (whoever swap is ...)

    >> What nonsense? some distributions (outdated releases of Puppy for
    >> example) require manually disk partitioning, ether using fdisk or GNU
    >> cfdisk). Then you have to manually create a filesystem and finally
    >> "activate" the swap partition, using the swapon command.
    >> Otherwise there is no swapspace available during installation.
    >>
    >> Some distro's simply don't provide a fancy shmancy installation and
    >> configuration TUI or GUI.

    >
    > Some distros, like Gentoo don't even require a "gentoo" install cdrom or
    > dvd. You can use any livecd you feel like using.. suse, ubuntu,
    > knoppix, whatever.


    Which is a good thing IMHO. It forces one to learn how stuff really
    works. This will help one to fix problems with any distribution.

    --
    |_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
    |_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
    |0|0|0| http://osgeex.blogspot.com

  14. Re: Flatfish again planting "evidence"

    On 2008-09-15, Linonut wrote:
    > * Gregory Shearman peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> Some distros, like Gentoo don't even require a "gentoo" install cdrom or
    >> dvd. You can use any livecd you feel like using.. suse, ubuntu,
    >> knoppix, whatever.

    >
    > Greg, can you explain a little bit?


    All you need is the Gentoo cookbook:

    http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/handbook/handbook-x86.xml

    (This is for an Intel x86 based install).

    You also need a livecd and a net connection. You fire up your livecd,
    open up a terminal and then follow the recipe.

    Which livecd is irrelvant, as long as it can:

    a) Get you attached to the net.

    b) Supports your basic hardware setup eg.. disks,lvm, raid etc...

    I always use the Gentoo Minimal install CD (around 64MB) as it is chock
    full of tools to not only install a gentoo box, but also to repair your
    box if things go arse up.

    --
    Regards,

    Gregory.
    Gentoo Linux - Penguin Power

  15. Re: Roy Schestowitz Hospitalized?

    On 2008-09-15 01:32, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    > Was Roy 'Racine' Schestowitz recently hospitalized?
    >


    What a sick post.
    Very low, much lower then expected from a loser.

    Maybe you start to understand that the monopoly is falling, and
    you have no other to do then direct your anger to them who told you.

    /bb

  16. Re: Roy Schestowitz Hospitalized?

    In comp.os.linux.misc John Bokma wrote:
    > John Bokma wrote:
    >
    >> "Moshe Goldfarb." wrote:
    >>
    >>> Tell that to Moshe Goldfarb aka flatfish aka Gary Stewart.

    >>
    >> I've contacted Motzarella. If that doesn't help, I'll contact the
    >> peers of Motzarella. I am sure Moshe Goldfart will be gone soon.

    >
    > Thanks Motzarella :-)
    >

    It won't work, it never does with trolls like flatfish.
    They're persistent, he probable has 5 backup accounts to post from on
    standby so it won't even break his stride.
    --
    | spike1@freenet.co,uk | "Are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky?" |
    | Andrew Halliwell BSc | |
    | in | "I think so brain, but this time, you control |
    | Computer Science | the Encounter suit, and I'll do the voice..." |

  17. Re: Roy Schestowitz Hospitalized?

    Andrew Halliwell wrote:

    > In comp.os.linux.misc John Bokma wrote:
    >> John Bokma wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Moshe Goldfarb." wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> Tell that to Moshe Goldfarb aka flatfish aka Gary Stewart.
    >>>
    >>> I've contacted Motzarella. If that doesn't help, I'll contact the
    >>> peers of Motzarella. I am sure Moshe Goldfart will be gone soon.

    >>
    >> Thanks Motzarella :-)
    >>

    > It won't work, it never does with trolls like flatfish.


    Oh, yes it does. Just be more persistent. Also, it helps if not one does
    all the complaining, but several.

    > They're persistent, he probable has 5 backup accounts to post from on
    > standby so it won't even break his stride.


    That just means 5 more emails. It's not like you get a free Usenet account
    standard nowadays.

    --
    John Bokma http://johnbokma.com/

    AISE/AWW/SEO/web development forum: http://seo-expert-wiki.com/

  18. Re: Roy Schestowitz Hospitalized?

    John Bokma writes:

    > Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    >
    >> In comp.os.linux.misc John Bokma wrote:
    >>> John Bokma wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> "Moshe Goldfarb." wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>> Tell that to Moshe Goldfarb aka flatfish aka Gary Stewart.
    >>>>
    >>>> I've contacted Motzarella. If that doesn't help, I'll contact the
    >>>> peers of Motzarella. I am sure Moshe Goldfart will be gone soon.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks Motzarella :-)
    >>>

    >> It won't work, it never does with trolls like flatfish.

    >
    > Oh, yes it does. Just be more persistent. Also, it helps if not one does
    > all the complaining, but several.
    >
    >> They're persistent, he probable has 5 backup accounts to post from on
    >> standby so it won't even break his stride.

    >
    > That just means 5 more emails. It's not like you get a free Usenet account
    > standard nowadays.


    Can you be more clueless? A nym change and a router reboot (new IP) and wack -
    new account.

    --
    "Off the top of my head, I can't tell you which sites. They are ones that
    throw up some kind of dialog, I change the user agent and look at them
    again, then move on."
    -- Rick telling lies in comp.os.linux.advocacy

  19. Re: Roy Schestowitz Hospitalized?

    "Moshe Goldfarb." burped up warm pablum in
    news:6hkwlvz4iqfh$.1wnfy60fk9lfg.dlg@40tude.net:

    > There has been rumors going around that Mr. Schestowitz has been
    > suffering from chronic depression.
    > Some of his close friends believe that he was sticking used condoms
    > into his anus in an attempt to catch AIDs.


    If that is what his friends are saying, imagine what his enemies are saying.



    --
    Tris Orendorff

    [ Anyone naming their child should spend a few minutes checking rhyming slang and dodgy sounding names. Brad and Angelina failed to do this when naming their kid Shiloh Pitt. At some point, someone at school is going to spoonerise her name.
    Craig Stark ]


  20. Re: Roy Schestowitz Hospitalized?

    On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 21:34:08 GMT, Tris Orendorff wrote:

    > "Moshe Goldfarb." burped up warm pablum in
    > news:6hkwlvz4iqfh$.1wnfy60fk9lfg.dlg@40tude.net:
    >
    >> There has been rumors going around that Mr. Schestowitz has been
    >> suffering from chronic depression.
    >> Some of his close friends believe that he was sticking used condoms
    >> into his anus in an attempt to catch AIDs.

    >
    > If that is what his friends are saying, imagine what his enemies are saying.


    Not my words BTW.

    It's all posted here:

    http://linsux.org/index.php?PHPSESSI...action=search2

    They seem to have a problem with Roy Schestowitz.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    Please Visit www.linsux.org

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast