Linux DELL Mini - Linux

This is a discussion on Linux DELL Mini - Linux ; On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 08:28:00 +0200, Hadron wrote: > ray writes: > >> On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 21:38:45 +0200, Hadron wrote: >> >>> ray writes: >>> >>>> On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 09:21:58 -0400, Linonut wrote: >>>> >>>>> ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 24 of 24

  1. Re: Linux DELL Mini

    On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 08:28:00 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > ray writes:

    >>> Second time today someone has mentioned that. We have almost hit the
    >>> average per day of 3. Anyone else?

    >> So what's the matter there Hardon - does that wrinkle your panties?

    > Not really Ray, no.
    >
    > It makes me laugh.
    >
    > MS is going nowhere at the moment and fools, the likes of found in COLA,
    > predicting otherwise are merely pissing into the wind.

    FWIW - 'wondering' out loud hardly amounts to "predicting".

    > If people in COLA wised up, stopped advocating pirating SW and actually
    > contributed to the OSS movement and Linux then maybe things would change
    > faster. Few, if any, have actually done anything to help Linux in the
    > real world. Your library is an exception.

  2. Re: Linux DELL Mini

    * ray peremptorily fired off this memo:

    More patent bull**** from the troll Hadrone Queeg.

    --
    Where in the US is Linus?
    He was in the "Promise Land".

  3. Re: Linux DELL Mini

    7 wrote:

    > mentally-ill troll:
    >>
    >> 7 wrote:
    >>
    >>> mentally-ill troll:

    Liar.

    >>> Then what's stopping you from calling Hardon a Liar??!

    >> He is not a liar.

    Liar. He is a shameless, and well-documented liar, in fact.

    >Thats proof that Hardon should be calling you a liar.

    He'd probably just lie and defend his fellow troll. Neither one has
    the morals that God gave a sewer rat.

  4. Re: Linux DELL Mini

    On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 11:47:40 -0400, Linonut wrote:

    > * ray peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >>> Not really Ray, no.
    >>>
    >>> It makes me laugh.
    >>>
    >>> MS is going nowhere at the moment and fools, the likes of found in COLA,
    >>> predicting otherwise are merely pissing into the wind.

    >> FWIW - 'wondering' out loud hardly amounts to "predicting".
    >>>
    >>> If people in COLA wised up, stopped advocating pirating SW and actually
    >>> contributed to the OSS movement and Linux then maybe things would change
    >>> faster. Few, if any, have actually done anything to help Linux in the
    >>> real world. Your library is an exception.

    > More patent bull**** from the troll Hadrone Queeg.

    Yup, more Quackery from the troll.

    --
    Did you know?
    Hardon Quack & his wife divorced over religious differences.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2