The Psycho from Ohio's updated Nym List - Linux

This is a discussion on The Psycho from Ohio's updated Nym List - Linux ; This is the list of his nyms for this group (July 1-present) only: Anti on Chicken Little(s) Anti on Linux Sinister Chicken Littles Brown Nosing Linonut chrisv1 COLA Fish and Game COLA People Controller COLA Sucks Confused Donkey Linonut Linux ...

  1. The Psycho from Ohio's updated Nym List

    This is the list of his nyms for this group (July 1-present) only:

    Anti on Chicken Little(s)
    Anti on Linux Sinister Chicken Littles
    Brown Nosing Linonut
    chrisv1
    COLA Fish and Game
    COLA People Controller
    COLA Sucks
    Confused Donkey
    Linonut
    Linux Sucks
    Little Mad Dog
    Montgumdrop
    Paul Montgomery
    Roy S. Schestowitz
    Savwafare with Flare
    Sudden Impact
    The Bee
    The Big Ticket
    The Hornet
    The Lone Ranger
    The Lone Ranger1
    The Lone Ranger2
    Triple X Killer

  2. Re: The Psycho Paul Montgomery aka Paul Montgumdrop at his best ona nym shift.

    The List Keeper wrote aka Paul Montgomery:

    LOL, the List Keeper is Paul Montgumdrop aka Paul Montgomery. He has got
    to come with the List Keeper, because I took his name sort of speaking.
    :-P

    This all started when he said he was going to killfile me. He was just
    meddling none of his business and running his mouth, as usual. And I
    proved to him that his little killfile didn't mean jack.

    Then he came at me again, of course I was using another nym. He tells me
    that he was *sorry* he had to killfile, thinking that he was talking to
    someone he had not encountered. So, I went to another nym and gave him
    hints.

    He is a dog just like the rest, don't let him fool you.

+ Reply to Thread