METAL KING SCRAP INC.
8918 Pontiac St Queens Village NY 11427

Ph: 1 917 716 8915 Fax: 1 718 457 5112

Dear Sir,

We are an International Import / Export Physical Scrap Commodity
Traders,
METAL KING SCRAP INC is a trading company in New York ( USA) and it
specializing in all kinds of Scrap Commodity .

We work DIRECTLY with Sellers/Owners- and with Seller's Mandates all
over the world

We also deal in Int'l Import / Export Trading, and we specialize in
EXPORTING USA products to world markets. We trade many types of
commodities, products, and merchandise such as:

Subject: 2000 Junk Car We have 2000 junk cars 600 are ready to ship.
as is $300 US dollar + shipping and trucking chargesThis price are San
Jose Del cabos MexicoWe can dismantled the car alsoengine trans
mission Aluminum alloy rimsBatteryRadiatorsTire Car body crush, car
boxesLoading port is Ensenada Mexico and long beach California La
u.s.a.

Regard

Thank You

Shaukat Ali
Metal King Scrap Inc.
8918 Pontiac St Queens Village NY 11427NJ 07080 Phone: 1 917 716
8915Fax: 1 718 457 5112
Email: MUHAMMAD_OSMAN052@YAHOO.COM