Acer bets big on Linux; boot time, battery life better - Linux

This is a discussion on Acer bets big on Linux; boot time, battery life better - Linux ; Acer has stated that it will be pushing Linux aggressively on its laptops and netbooks.... Its flavour of Linux will boot in 15 seconds compared to minutes for Windows, and the open source operating system can extend battery life from ...

  1. Acer bets big on Linux; boot time, battery life better

    Acer has stated that it will be pushing Linux aggressively on its
    laptops and netbooks....

    Its flavour of Linux will boot in 15 seconds compared to minutes for
    Windows, and the open source operating system can extend battery life
    from five to seven hours.

    http://www.vnunet.com/vnunet/news/22...hes-linux-hard

  2. Re: Acer bets big on Linux; boot time, battery life better

+ Reply to Thread