Unmasking Nessunonut - Linux

This is a discussion on Unmasking Nessunonut - Linux ; Robert Littlejohn Professor Plasma Physics Nonlinear Dynamics Campus Office: 449 Birge 510-642-1229 Email: robert@wigner.berkeley.edu nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu -- as5050:as-i1-abilene...

  1. Unmasking Nessunonut

    --
    as5050:as-i1-abilene

  2. Re: Unmasking Nessunonut

    * Nomen Nescio peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Robert Littlejohn
    > Professor
    > Plasma Physics Nonlinear Dynamics
    >
    > Campus Office:
    > 449 Birge
    > 510-642-1229
    >

    > Email:
    > robert@wigner.berkeley.edu
    > nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu

    Ya did it twice!

    Anyway, I'm tempted to give Nessuno a call and tell him what a good
    fellow I think he is, and how much I appreciate his postive attitude.

    --
    Bdale is a contraction of Barksdale.
    Hm. It's definItely not something I'll ever remember.

  3. Re: Unmasking Nessunonut

    On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 19:07:52 -0400, Linonut wrote:

    > * Nomen Nescio peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> Robert Littlejohn
    >> Professor
    >> Plasma Physics Nonlinear Dynamics
    >>
    >> Campus Office:
    >> 449 Birge
    >> 510-642-1229
    >>

    >> Email:
    >> robert@wigner.berkeley.edu
    >> nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu

    > Ya did it twice!
    >
    > Anyway, I'm tempted to give Nessuno a call and tell him what a good
    > fellow I think he is, and how much I appreciate his postive attitude.

    Maybe he will toss you a doggy drop like Roy Schestowitz does.

    Heel LiarMUTT!
    Heel!

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb