Unmasking Nessunonut - Linux

This is a discussion on Unmasking Nessunonut - Linux ; Robert Littlejohn Professor Plasma Physics Nonlinear Dynamics Campus Office: 449 Birge 510-642-1229 Email: robert@wigner.berkeley.edu nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu -- as5050:as-i1-abilene...

  1. Unmasking Nessunonut

    --
    as5050:as-i1-abilene

  2. Re: Unmasking Nessunonut

    On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 11:37:07 -0600 (MDT), Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:

    > Robert Littlejohn
    > Professor
    > Plasma Physics Nonlinear Dynamics
    >
    > Campus Office:
    > 449 Birge
    > 510-642-1229
    >

    > Email:
    > robert@wigner.berkeley.edu
    > nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu

    LittleJohn?

    You're kidding?

    You mean this guy?

    http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/b...ights-bh03.jpg
    (2nd from the left)..

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  3. Re: Unmasking Nessunonut

    * Borked Pseudo Mailed peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Robert Littlejohn

    Hey, numbnuts, somebody already did that.

    Yeesh, get with the program.

    --
    Overboarding:
    Overcompensating for fears about the future by plunging

  4. Re: Unmasking Nessunonut

    On 2008-09-12, Linonut claimed:
    > * Borked Pseudo Mailed peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> Robert Littlejohn

    > Hey, numbnuts, somebody already did that.
    >
    > Yeesh, get with the program.

    It's evident they were the same person, perhaps trying (in vain) to
    escape filters. They were both Dizzy Dizums. I'd imagine it's one of
    the KKKittyKKKat KKKids.

    --
    The three Rs of Microsoft support: Retry, Reboot, Reinstall.