Re: [News] London Stock Exchange Crashes Because of Microsoft - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: [News] London Stock Exchange Crashes Because of Microsoft - Linux ; Hadron wrote: > > Your point being? You're an idiot. > More relevant information here: > > http://tinyurl.com/4lszz8 > > Whoops! http://tinyurl.com/3qmgp5 Whoops! 1. Windows Freezes After Being Idle : Microsoft, Windows, XP ... Just a little background information before ...

  1. Re: [News] London Stock Exchange Crashes Because of Microsoft

    Hadron wrote:

    > Your point being?

    You're an idiot.

    > More relevant information here:
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/4lszz8
    >
    > Whoops!

    http://tinyurl.com/3qmgp5

    Whoops!

    1.
    Windows Freezes After Being Idle : Microsoft, Windows, XP ...
    Just a little background information before I state the
    problem: Computer Specs: Pentium 4 3 GHz 1536 mb RAM Windows XP
    Professional Service Pack 2(Recently ...

    http://www.experts-exchange.com/OS/M..._23291547.html
    - 78k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    2.
    dual monitor display - windows freeze when moved between
    displays ...
    dual monitor display - windows freeze when moved between
    displays ... Tags: Microsoft, Windows, XP. Here is the setup, a
    laptop in a docking station and a ...

    http://www.experts-exchange.com/Hard..._23421387.html
    - 63k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    More results from www.experts-exchange.com »
    3.
    Microsoft Update Freezes IE7 - Windows
    Hey.AFAIK, only IE works with Microsoft Update. Anyway,
    when I click on Microsoft Update from Start > All Programs, IE7
    loads up, then IE7 freezes on a ...

    forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies-archive.cfm/737378.html -
    20k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    4.
    Windows freezes at start-up - Microsoft Windows Vista
    Community ...
    Nov 9, 2007 ... I turn the computer on and it will freeze
    at the Vista Home Basic load up. I have to reset several times
    before it finally gets working.

    http://www.vistaheads.com/forums/mic...-start-up.html
    - 68k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    5.
    windows freezes after MS update - Microsoft Windows Vista ...
    Dec 13, 2007 ... After yesterdays MS autoupdate, my Vista
    home premium system freezes about 30-60 seconds after log in.
    System: Sony Vaio AR520E, ...

    http://www.vistaheads.com/forums/mic...ms-update.html
    - 63k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    More results from www.vistaheads.com »
    6.
    Microsoft Windows XP Genuine Advantage Validation Issues
    (Windows ...
    I get the same problem, but after the freeze I get 'your
    copy of windows is not genuine'. ... Thank you for validating
    your copy of Microsoft Windows. ...

    forums.community.microsoft.com/en-US/genuinewindowsxp/thread/82e24ab0-f0df-4e99-8675-84f1bb414fb2/
    - 54k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    7.
    Microsoft Windows XP Genuine Advantage Validation Issues
    (Windows ...
    wga freezes then lock up pc. come on microsoft this is a
    very common problem is there a fix ... all i want to do is
    download a new ver of windows installer! ...

    forums.community.microsoft.com/en-US/genuinewindowsxp/thread/9873d2a4-6f9f-44a5-9a0f-fb6442cc1fd7/
    - 54k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    More results from forums.community.microsoft.com »
    8.
    Microsoft.Windows.XP.Home.Oem.SP2.Februari.2008.NL-Freeze
    Torrent ...
    NL-Freeze torrent download locations. thepiratebay.org
    Microsoft.Windows.XP.Home. Oem.SP2.Februari.2008.NL-Freeze
    applications windows: 1 hour ago ...
    http://www.torrentz.com/4fc3a7b71bd3...f383fe9e36943b
    - 14k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    9.
    freeze and microsoft windows Resources | TechRepublic
    White papers, case studies, technical articles, and blog
    posts relating to freeze and microsoft windows.

    search.techrepublic.com.com/search/freeze+and+microsoft+windows.html
    - 52k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    10.
    Torrent -
    Microsoft.Windows.XP.Home.Oem.SP2.Februari.2008.NL ...
    Windows.XP.Home.Oem.SP2.Februari.2008.NL-Freeze.
    Microsoft.Windows.XP.Home.Oem. SP2.Februari.2008.NL-Freeze. This
    file may be available for direct download ...

    http://www.btmon.com/Applications/Wi...Home.Oem.SP2.F...
    - 26k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    11.
    TweakVista.com - Microsoft unveils Freeze Dry for Windows
    Vista
    Microsoft unveils Freeze Dry for Windows Vista. Posted
    9/1/2005 by Steve Sinchak - Total Views: 1991 - Views Today: 1.
    Windows Vista will include a new ...
    www.tweakvista.com/Article38740.aspx - 19k - Cached -
    Similar pages - Note this
    12.
    Microsoft Windows Xp Pro Corp Sp3 Juni 2008 Nl Freeze
    torrent download
    Microsoft Windows Xp Pro Corp Sp3 Juni 2008 Nl Freeze
    torrent download. ... Microsoft Windows Xp Home Oem Sp2 Maart
    2008 Nl Freeze » app 2008-04-05 671.42 ...

    http://www.onlytorrents.com/.../micr...b7129e753b0572...
    - 30k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    13.
    Microsoft: Windows 95/98 - Win 98 freeze on boot
    May 30, 2008 ... DESCRIPTION: Microsoft: Windows 95/98
    technical support forum and mutual help system for computer
    professionals. ...
    http://www.tek-tips.com/viewthread.c...1476772&page=1 - 21k -
    Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    14.
    Microsoft: Windows XP Pro - Freeze
    forum and mutual help system for computer professionals. Selling
    and recruiting forbidden. ...
    tek-tips.com/viewthread.cfm?qid=930826 - 50k - Cached -
    Similar pages - Note this
    More results from tek-tips.com »
    15.
    Microsoft.Windows.XP.Pro.Corp.SP3.Juni.2008.NL-Freeze
    torrent ...
    Microsoft.Windows.XP.Pro.Corp.SP3.Juni.2008.NL-Freeze
    torrent download and ... 15/04/2008 Informatie: Deze versie van
    Windows XP Professional bevat alle ...

    http://www.sumotorrent.com/en/detail...o.Corp.SP3.Jun...
    - 42k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    16.
    Microsoft.Windows.XP.Home.Oem.SP2.Februari.2008.NL-Freeze
    | nl ...
    Original, primary tracker.
    http://tpb.tracker.thepiratebay.org:80/announce: ? seeds.
    Directory:
    Microsoft.Windows.XP.Home.Oem.SP2.Februari.2008.NL-Freeze ...
    isohunt.com/torrent_details/35354952/nl?tab=summary - 25k
    - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    17.
    Field Notice: FN - 62839 - Windows 2003 With SP2 - System
    Freezes ...
    Jul 10, 2007 ... Interactions between Microsoft Windows
    2003 Scalable Networking Pack ... 2003 SP1 to SP2, may experience
    a Blue Screen and system freeze. ...
    www.cisco.com/en/US/ts/fn/620/fn62839.html - 26k - Cached
    - Similar pages - Note this
    18.
    Hell freezes over - Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
    (N09-00051 ...
    Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (N09-00051) for PC -
    User Rating: 4 stars. Review Summary: After years of creating
    trash, Microsoft put out a good ...
    www.epinions.com/content_171630431876 - 68k - Cached -
    Similar pages - Note this
    19.
    Windows, IE and Office Randomly Lock-ups, Freezes, Crashes
    or ...
    Apr 20, 2006 ... Windows, IE and Office Randomly Lock-ups,
    Freezes, Crashes or Hangs. If you have frequently and randomly
    experienced Microsoft Windows, ...

    http://www.mydigitallife.info/2006/0...shes-or-hangs/
    - 70k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    20.
    Microsoft Windows Freeze
    Still today, Microsoft Windows is showing us the most
    annoying freeze ever. Recently I have been forced to switch to
    Windows from Linux. ...

    blog.somekool.net/articles/2007/10/25/microsoft-windows-freeze -
    24k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    21.
    Windows XP SP3 Freezes and Crashes - TechNet Forums
    At first I figured it had something to do with Windows
    Live Mail which I also installed on my fresh installation but my
    last freeze happened with WLM not ...

    forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=3164075&SiteID=17
    - Similar pages - Note this
    22.
    OneCare hangs/freezes on load - Windows Live OneCare
    Sep 11, 2008 ... The installation was fine, but after the
    restart when the computer boots into Vista, OneCare hangs/freezes
    when it tries to open. ...

    forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=3864833&SiteID=2
    - 20 hours ago - Similar pages - Note this
    More results from forums.microsoft.com »
    23.
    Microsoft unveils Freeze Dry for Windows Vista: News -
    Software ...
    Sep 1, 2005 ... Windows Vista will include a new
    technology known as Freeze Dry designed to maintain application
    states and unsaved documents even when ...

    http://www.zdnet.com.au/news/softwar...3,139209647,00...
    - 71k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    24.
    Microsoft wants to freeze the Vista incapable lawsuit -
    KezNews.com
    Free Microsoft Windows Memory Diagnostic Utility .... Top
    incoming search: vista sp1 freeze, vista sp1 freezes, microsoft
    vista freeze, microsoft lawsuits ...

    keznews.com/4174_Microsoft_wants_to_freeze_the_Vista_incapable _lawsuit
    - 26k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    25.
    Hell freezes over: Microsoft, Novell partner on Linux
    Nov 2, 2006 ... Hell freezes over: Microsoft, Novell
    partner on Linux ... will make Novell's Linux and Microsoft's
    Windows products work better together. ...
    www.linux-watch.com/news/NS2912974320.html - 38k - Cached
    - Similar pages - Note this
    26.
    Windows Freezes after Welcome Screen - Windows NT / 2000 /
    XP / 2003
    Jul 27, 2008 ... Windows Freezes after Welcome Screen -
    Windows NT / 2000 / XP / 2003 ... I have even followed the
    instructions from Microsoft to clear the ...
    www.daniweb.com/forums/thread136039.html - 53k - Cached -
    Similar pages - Note this
    27.
    windows freezes up during install - Windows NT / 2000 / XP
    / 2003
    Feb 8, 2006 ... Windows Xp Freezes Ramdomly (Viruses,
    Spyware and other Nasties) ... Microsoft Windows Directory Links
    · Tech Talk Directory Links ...
    www.daniweb.com/forums/thread39244.html - 49k - Cached -
    Similar pages - Note this
    More results from www.daniweb.com »
    28.
    how to troubleshoot windows freeze-ups and error messages
    Windows is known for its error messages and frustrating
    freeze-ups. ... Microsoft's Knowledge Base General MS information
    about Windows Errors ...
    helpdesk.oneonta.edu/resnet/training/win_errors.htm - 38k
    - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    29.
    Windows Freezes Directly After Loading Screen
    Aug 5, 2006 ... After windows loads my computer freezes
    totally. In 5 minutes I have a black screen ... Windows BBS The
    Place for Microsoft Windows Support! ...

    http://www.windowsbbs.com/windows-xp...ng-screen.html
    - 53k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    30.
    Bug ID: 4669873 DnD on jdk1.4.x for Windows freezes app
    for couple ...
    1) Doing DnD, i.e. dragging component in application on
    windows using .... under Microsoft Windows, caused an application
    to briefly freeze during DnD and ...
    bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=4669873 - 32k
    - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    31.
    Troubleshoot system errors and freezes on Illustrator (CS3
    on ...
    Some applications or services may cause system errors or
    freezes when .... For more information on UAC, see the Microsoft
    Windows Vista support site. ...

    kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=kb400760 - 58k
    - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    32.
    Microsoft unveils Freeze Dry for Windows Vista - News -
    Builder AU
    Windows Vista will include a new technology known as
    Freeze Dry designed to maintain application states and unsaved
    documents even when patches are ...

    http://www.builderau.com.au/news/soa...9206260,00.htm
    - 55k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    33.
    Microsoft Word: Word freezes when printer properties
    adjusted ...
    microsoft windows 98, apparent result, printer properties:
    Robin, ... I request that it stops and/or closes down - then
    everything freezes. ...

    en.allexperts.com/q/Microsoft-Word-1058/Word-freezes-printer-properties-2.htm
    - 19k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    34.
    Windows freezes on Boot-up - Tech Support Forum
    Apr 7, 2005 ... The "Microsoft Windows 2000 Server Family
    built on NT technology" flash ... freezes under Win2000, system
    will not repost after a reset). ...

    http://www.techsupportforum.com/micr...s-boot-up.html
    - 47k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    35.
    Using Microsoft Windows' Startup Modes For Troubleshooting
    If Microsoft Windows freezes before completing the startup
    process, the last line in the bootlog.txt file may give you at
    least a clue to the cause of the ...
    www.rlrouse.com/windows-startup-modes.html - 23k - Cached
    - Similar pages - Note this
    36.
    Microsoft Windows XP Professional Corporate SP2
    Gentegreerd ...
    Download Microsoft Windows XP Professional Corporate SP2
    Gentegreerd Februari 2008 NL Freeze torrent file directly from
    bitDig.com or you can select one of ...

    http://www.bitdig.com/.../Microsoft-...8-NL-Freeze.ht...
    - 27k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    37.
    Windows Vista to 'freeze dry' PCs before patching | Tech
    News on ZDNet
    Sep 12, 2005 ... Code-named "Freeze Dry," the technology
    uses a new restart manager in Windows Vista, a Microsoft
    representative said in a statement Friday. ...
    news.zdnet.com/2100-1009_22-144494.html - 69k - Cached -
    Similar pages - Note this
    38.
    windowsupdate Windows freezes at security update installation
    Aug 19, 2008 ... Windows freezes at security update
    installation - PA Bear [MS MVP]. 19-Aug-08 08:37:16. How to
    troubleshoot Windows Update, Microsoft Update ...

    http://www.eggheadcafe.com/software/...at-securi.aspx
    - 21k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    39.
    Windows Xp Freezes At Welcome Screen
    re: Windows Xp Freezes At Welcome Screen Windows Xp
    Freezes At Welcome Screen I had the same problem, you need to
    update your windows from microsoft update, ...

    http://www.trap17.com/index.php/wind...en_t24555.html
    - 73k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    40.
    Vista - Windows Mail Freeze | Windows Vista for Beginners
    Jan 10, 2008 ... Windows mail, and the total WINDOWS
    Freeze for over than 3-5 min, ... Microsoft, Windows and the
    Windows logo are either registered ...
    www.vista4beginners.com/node/289 - 18k - Cached - Similar
    pages - Note this
    41.
    Download Windows 3.1 by Microsoft | VETUSWARE.COM - the
    biggest ...
    Windows 3.1 will freeze if you don't have Virtual PC 2004.
    ..... It's a very old ancestor of today's versions of Microsoft
    Windows. ...
    http://www.vetusware.com/download/Wi...203.1/?id=3391 - 24k -
    Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    42.
    Walter S Mossberg, I'm Tired of the Way Windows Freezes!
    ... I was sitting in my office when it happened: the
    dreaded Microsoft Windows Blue Screen of Death. ... From: "John M
    McIntosh" Subject: Windows freezes! ...
    http://www.smalltalkconsulting.com/h...owFreezes.html - 11k
    - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    43.
    Windows Vista to 'freeze dry' PCs before patching, News at
    CNET.co.uk
    Code-named 'Freeze Dry', the technology uses a new restart
    manager in Windows Vista, a Microsoft representative said in a
    statement on Friday. ...
    news.cnet.co.uk/software/0,39029694,39192064,00.htm - 38k
    - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    44.
    windows freezes
    How many times you have started your PC only to see your
    Windows freeze just before ... Microsoft Windows Vista, Internet
    Explorer Freezes In Windows Vista, ...
    www.spyfu.com/Term.aspx?t=1687902 - 94k - Cached - Similar
    pages - Note this
    45.
    Hospital Tycoon Freezes On Windows Xp
    Microsoft Windows XP SP2 Sata 19. Microsoft Windows XP SP2
    China Phon The .... Deep Freeze how to make windows icons
    Collection (Tong Hop Dong Bang) 6. ...

    http://www.google.it/notebook/public...qfSgoQ1I3z8L0j
    - 11k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    46.
    Tutorials-Win.com >> IE >> Windows Freeze's after visiting ...
    Jan 11, 2008 ... Windows Freeze's after visiting
    children's websites. Tutorials Win: Microsoft Windows Forum.
    Tutorials Win ‹ IE. Archive ...
    www.tutorials-win.com/IE/Windows-Freezes/ - 47k - Cached -
    Similar pages - Note this
    47.
    Windows Vista to 'freeze dry' PCs before patching : News ...
    Code-named "Freeze Dry," the technology uses a new restart
    manager in Windows Vista, a Microsoft representative said in a
    statement late week. ...
    http://www.zdnetasia.com/news/softwa...9252585,00.htm
    - 58k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    48.
    Windows Vista Tricks To un-Freeze System Without Rebooting ...
    Aug 10, 2008 ... The system suddenly freeze-up while you
    are executing. ... Microsoft Windows Vista Essential Training
    Video Guide ...

    http://www.gatzet.com/windows-vista-...rebooting.html
    - Similar pages - Note this
    49.
    Lavasoft Support Forums > windows freezes on shutdown -
    instcat.dll
    Full Version: windows freezes on shutdown - instcat.dll
    ...... [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Microsoft\Windows
    NT\CurrentVersion\Svchost] ...
    http://www.lavasoftsupport.com/lofiv...php/t6823.html -
    45k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    50.
    CPU hog near freezes - alt.comp.microsoft.windows | Google
    Groups
    Newsgroups: alt.comp.microsoft.windows. From: Martin
    Watson ... Local: Sun, May 18 2008
    3:41 am. Subject: CPU hog near freezes ...

    groups.google.com/group/alt.comp.microsoft.windows/browse_thread/thread/4d17acdc8f3886c7
    - 59k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    51.
    Windows freezes when I open Gmail shortcut - Technology
    Questions
    Apr 4, 2008 ... Windows XP Discuss the Microsoft Windows
    XP Operating System .... Windows freezes for about a minute every
    time I open any application ...

    http://www.technologyquestions.com/t...-shortcut.html
    - 59k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    52.
    Solutions to Taskbar Hangs or Freezes in Windows XP »
    Raymond.CC Blog
    It’s only the taskbar, start button and explorer that
    freezes. .... in the Network Providers Tree, move the “Microsoft
    Windows network” to the top of ...

    http://www.raymond.cc/blog/archives/...in-windows-xp/
    - 65k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    53.
    Re: Windows freezes at security update installation
    Aug 19, 2008 ... How to troubleshoot Windows Update,
    Microsoft Update, and Windows ... Now, it downloads the files
    satisfactorily, but freezes completely every .

    http://www.tech-archive.net/Archive/.../msg01702.html
    - 13k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    54.
    ObjectDock causes IE to freeze at Microsoft Windows update
    page ...
    Feb 15, 2008 ... ObjectDock causes IE to freeze at
    Hello MembersI found that running ...
    forums.wincustomize.com/177971 - 44k - Cached - Similar
    pages - Note this
    55.
    Windows Freezes during Initial Setup - What the Tech
    Feb 27, 2008 ... I install my Windows XP Professional
    disk, and it freezes at "Setup ... 1 Check that your Microsoft
    Windows XP Pro is the SP2 version and is ...

    forums.whatthetech.com/Windows_Freezes_during_Initial_Setup_t88733.html
    - 74k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    56.
    Solved: System slows, screen windows freeze, break up, CPU
    usage ...
    Jul 1, 2007 ... Windows bogs down and open program windows
    freeze and open and close slowly. ... OS Name Microsoft Windows
    XP Home Edition ...

    forums.techguy.org/windows-nt-2000-xp/589619-solved-system-slows-screen-windows.html
    - 68k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    57.
    Cygwin/X
    Cygwin/X is a port of the X Window System to the Microsoft
    Windows family of operating ... freezes being seen in some cases
    when pasting from X11 to Win32. ...
    x.cygwin.com/ - 18k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    58.
    Quicken freezes upon opening the program on Microsoft
    Windows NT ...
    Title, Quicken freezes upon opening the program on
    Microsoft Windows NT system. KB ID#: 1942. Categories:
    Install/Uninstall, Software Updates, ...
    web.intuit.com/support/quicken/99/win/1942.html - 21k -
    Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    59.
    Microsoft patches XP laptop freeze - ZDNet.co.uk
    Notebook users whose machines exhibit the problem can
    download the patch via Microsoft's Windows Update Web site. An
    update to the machine's BIOS (Basic ...
    news.zdnet.co.uk/itmanagement/0,1000000308,2098568,00.htm
    - 119k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    60.
    KBAlertz.com: (276212) - When you use Deep Freeze by Hyper ...
    When you use Deep Freeze by Hyper Technologies on clients
    that are running operating systems earlier than Windows 2000
    (such as Microsoft Windows 3.x, ...
    kbalertz.com/276212/Terminal-Services-Licenses-Freeze.aspx
    - 25k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    61.
    0000639: Speedfan causes windows to freeze - Almico's Bug
    Tracker
    Operating System Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition ....
    Crash 1 while browsing with firefox> - First windows freezes,
    then a BSOD occurs error 0x000000F4 ...
    www.bugtrack.almico.com/view.php?id=639 - 35k - Cached -
    Similar pages - Note this
    62.
    Internet Explorer7 Freezes Or Crashes In Windows Vista
    Microsoft Windows Vista, Internet Explorer 7 Freezes In
    Windows Vista, IE 7 Freezing in Vista, Internet Explorer 7
    Crashes In Windows Vista, IE 7 Crashing ...
    www.winvistaclub.com/t45.html - 34k - Cached - Similar
    pages - Note this
    63.
    Microsoft Windows OneCare Complaints - Freezes Adobe
    Photoshop CS2 ...
    Jul 10, 2007 ... Microsoft Windows OneCare Complaints:
    Freezes Adobe Photoshop CS2 & CS3. Software & Games.

    http://www.complaintsboard.com/compl...re-c16731.html
    - 38k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    64.
    Windows Live Messenger freeze when i start video call with
    my ...
    May 29, 2008 ... Windows Live Messenger freeze when i
    start video call with my QuickCam® .... REG DELETE
    HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows Live\Messenger /f ...

    forums.logitech.com/logitech/board/message?board.id=video_clients&message.id=8090
    - 97k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    65.
    forum.utorrent.com / uTorrent 1.8/1.8.1 Beta Freeze on
    Windows ...
    Aug 26, 2008 ... Re: uTorrent 1.8/1.8.1 Beta Freeze on
    Windows Vista SP1 .... DLL ATL Module for Windows XP (Unicode)
    Microsoft Corporation 3.05.2284.0000 ...
    forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=45005 - 49k - Cached -
    Similar pages - Note this
    66.
    Hell freezes over: Microsoft, Novell partner on Linux
    Nov 2, 2006 ... Hell freezes over: Microsoft, Novell
    partner on Linux .... Next Novell Linux Desktop to surpass
    Windows, Novell's Friedman says ...
    www.desktoplinux.com/news/NS3897482794.html - 40k - Cached
    - Similar pages - Note this
    67.
    HEXUS.net - News :: Microsoft releases new Vista Ultimate
    Extras ...
    Apr 23, 2008 ... Microsoft releases new Vista Ultimate
    Extras, Hell freezes over ... Microsoft has released two new
    Windows Vista Ultimate Extras. ...
    www.hexus.net/content/item.php?item=12906 - 40k - Cached -
    Similar pages - Note this
    68.
    Sumpi's World of Microsoft Windows 2003.: Virtual Time
    Freeze ...
    Since I am currently studying to take my Microsoft Windows
    2003 exams, I decided to create this blog as a repository for any
    information I find useful in ...

    sumpiw2k3.blogspot.com/2007/02/virtual-time-freeze-how-to-get-control.html
    - 16k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    69.
    Why does the Windows 2000 Disk Cleanup utility freeze when
    I start it?
    Why does the Windows 2000 Disk Cleanup utility freeze when
    I start it? .... A Preliminary Look at Deployment Plans for
    Microsoft Windows Vista ...

    windowsitpro.com/article/articleid/39412/why-does-the-windows-2000-disk-cleanup-utility-freeze-when-i-start-it.html
    - Similar pages - Note this
    70.
    Dell - Support
    Troubleshooting Microsoft® Windows® Problems. The computer
    freezes or locks up in Microsoft® Windows®. Blue Screen Errors.
    Startup Problems in Microsoft ...

    support.dell.com/support/topics/global.aspx/support/dsn/en/document?c=us&docid...en&s=gen
    - 29k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    71.
    Amazon.com: Alex Green "alex25019"'s review of Microsoft
    Windows ...
    It was incredibly slow and would freeze on simple tasks
    like copy/pasting text or ... Microsoft Windows Vista Business
    FULL VERSION [DVD] [OLD VERSION] ...
    www.amazon.com/review/R1P0RN68EOV9ZI - 129k - Cached -
    Similar pages - Note this
    72.
    Windows update freezes PC big time.
    Jun 3, 2006 ... Windows update freezes PC big time. : I
    hope you guys are up for a story. ... Dear Steven, Thank you for
    contacting Microsoft Windows Update ...

    http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/23...e-freezes-time
    - 52k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    73.
    O'Reilly - Safari Books Online - 0735618577 - Faster
    Smarter ...
    What to Do When a Program Freezes. If you've used Windows
    for any length of ... From Maran Illustrated™ Microsoft® Windows®
    XP 101 Hot Tips™ by Ruth Maran ...
    safari.oreilly.com/0735618577/IDAFA5S - Similar pages -
    Note this
    74.
    Windows freezes when try to watch a video
    Dec 30, 2006 ... Back To Microsoft Windows Forum ... try
    to watch a video on Windows Media Player on my computer or online
    my computer freezes and get stuck. ...

    http://www.ozzu.com/mswindows-forum/...eo-t72585.html
    - 24k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    75.
    Safari Books Online - 0735618577 - Faster Smarter
    Microsoft Windows XP
    0735618577 - Faster Smarter Microsoft Windows XP - Cut to
    the chase—for ... What to Do When a Program Freezes. If you've
    used Windows for any length of time ...
    my.safaribooksonline.com/0735618577/IDAFA5S - Similar
    pages - Note this
    76.
    Windows Mail hangs (freezes) when Tools, Advanced Tab is
    selected ...
    As soon as the Advanced Tab is selected it freezes. Task
    Manager says it is waiting for a reply, ...
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows Mail ...

    http://www.vistax64.com/vista-mail/1...-selected.html
    - 52k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    77.
    Neowin.net - Microsoft patches XP laptop freeze
    Microsoft patches XP laptop freeze. Posted by vincent on
    05 November 2001 - 11:36 .... Windows 7 Server to be 'minor ...
    Microsoft hints at “private br. ...

    http://www.neowin.net/news/main/01/1...-laptop-freeze
    - 35k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    78.
    Resolved Microsoft Office 2007 Freezes - PC Help Forum -
    Free ...
    Sep 26, 2007 ... Windows Vista - Microsoft Office 2007
    Freezes posted in the Operating Systems forums; My office 2007
    will freeze when i try to open or save ...

    http://www.pchelpforum.com/windows-v...7-freezes.html
    - 84k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    79.
    Windows xp freezes on boot up after it lists the intel
    celeron ...
    Feb 22, 2008 ... Microsoft Windows XP Professional With
    Servise Pack 2 for PC ... Show your appreciation by commenting on
    windows xp freezes on boot up after ...

    http://www.fixya.com/support/t407731...up_after_lists
    - 31k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    80.
    Message Index 14 (microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support)
    connection, my Windows freeze! I click in many programs
    (notepad, IE, ... (more) .... As you all know Microsoft's Windows
    XP Professional has ...
    http://www.hooznet.com/m.p.w.help_an.../index14.shtml - 37k
    - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    81.
    Windows installer freeze when installing Sun Java -
    TechSpot ...
    Windows installer freeze when installing Sun Java Misc.
    Software & Utilities. ... Microsoft Windows XP Professional
    Version 2002 Service Pack 2 ...
    www.techspot.com/vb/topic19970.html - 41k - Cached -
    Similar pages - Note this
    82.
    Trend virus update freezes some PCs | The Register
    Sep 8, 2008 ... Trend virus update freezes some PCs.
    Chicken Little pox ... Release (OPR) version 5.525.50 quarantined
    several Microsoft Windows DLLs. ...

    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/09...y_false_alarm/ -
    35k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    83.
    iTunes for Windows XP: Troubleshooting unexpected quits,
    freezes ...
    iTunes for Windows XP: Troubleshooting unexpected quits,
    freezes, or launch issues ... Products Affected. iTunes 7 for
    Windows, Microsoft Windows XP ...
    support.apple.com/kb/TS1421 - 34k - Cached - Similar pages
    - Note this
    84.
    Freezable.Freeze Method () (System.Windows)
    Makes the current object unmodifiable and sets its
    IsFrozen property to true.
    msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms557735(VS.85).aspx -
    28k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    85.
    Microsoft wants to freeze the Vista incapable lawsuit -
    The INQUIRER
    Mar 10, 2008 ... Microsoft wants to freeze the Vista
    incapable lawsuit .... It came with a nice big " Built for
    Microsoft* Windows Vista" sticker on the box. ...

    http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquir...s-freeze-vista
    - 55k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    86.
    Microsoft patches XP laptop freeze - CNET News
    Microsoft patches XP laptop freeze. By John G. Spooner ...
    machines exhibit the problem can download the patch via
    Microsoft's Windows Update Web site. ...
    news.cnet.com/2100-1040-275339.html - 54k - Cached -
    Similar pages - Note this
    87.
    Mouse freezes in Windows Xp. Need help!! - Unix Linux Forum
    Oct 1, 2007 ... This is a discussion on Mouse freezes in
    Windows Xp. Need help!! within the Microsoft Windows forums, part
    of the Operating Systems category ...

    fixunix.com/microsoft-windows/30978-mouse-freezes-windows-xp-need-help.html
    - 20k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    88.
    [Warzone-dev] [bug #10935] Windows freezes on exiting the
    game ...
    on exiting the game ... Release: 2.0.10 Operating System:
    Microsoft Windows Planned Release: None ...

    https://mail.gna.org/public/warzone-.../msg00111.html -
    5k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    89.
    InformIT: Sams Teach Yourself Microsoft Windows XP in 24
    Hours ...
    Sams Teach Yourself Microsoft Windows XP in 24 Hours ...
    Dr. Watson is not foolproof; some systems crash and freeze and
    Dr. Watson cannot always catch the ...

    http://www.informit.com/library/cont...urs&seqNum=185
    - 21k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    90.
    Deep Freeze - CaseWiki
    The current version of Deep Freeze, 6.2, is compatible
    with all versions of Microsoft Windows, including Vista, and Mac
    OS X. A Linux version is expected to ...
    wiki.case.edu/Deep_Freeze - 24k - Cached - Similar pages -
    Note this
    91.
    Real Estate Blog - "My Network Places" Freezes (hangs) and
    Drops ...
    Jan 19, 2008 ... "My Network Places" Freezes (hangs) and
    Drops Connections ... I turned on Microsoft Windows UPnP User
    Interface feature to help access some ...
    activerain.com/blogsview/345205/-My-Network-Places - 82k -
    Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    92. [PDF]
    MICROSOFT WINDOWS XP TUTORIAL
    File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
    Microsoft Windows XP 15. COMPU TER FREEZES. There are
    often times when you are working on a computer and it
    "freezes"-that is the ...
    www.bgsu.edu/downloads/cio/file17770.pdf - Similar pages -
    Note this
    93.
    Windows freezes at security update installation in
    microsoft ...
    Aug 19, 2008 ... Now, it downloads the files
    satisfactorily, but freezes completely every .... How to
    troubleshoot Windows Update, Microsoft Update, ...

    thesource.ofallevil.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en.../default.aspx?...microsoft.public.windowsupdate&tid...
    - 81k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    94.
    Product Details: Deep Freeze Standard Edition - License -
    1 ...
    Deep Freeze Standard is changing the way IT Professionals
    protect small multi-user ... OS Required, Microsoft Windows 95,
    Microsoft Windows 98, Microsoft ...

    http://www.softchoice.com/.../utilit...ation-DFS011PL...
    - 35k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    95.
    theNetGuruZ Tech Blog | Web Agency - we design with style
    » Blog ...
    The problem is like this: you start update process by
    visiting Microsoft update site and ... 4 Responses to “Windows
    freeze during update? Here’s the Fix!” ...

    http://www.thenetguruz.com/computers...ere’s-the-fix/
    - 29k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    96. [PDF]
    Faronics Deep Freeze Validated by Microsoft's Shared
    Computer Vision
    File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
    Jun 28, 2005 ... “We are pleased that Microsoft has
    validated the restart to restore ... Freeze. Windows Disk
    Protection is designed to prevent all files on ...
    www.faronics.com/doc/PR_DFFaronicsMicrosoft.pdf - Similar
    pages - Note this
    97.
    Some Windows users get system freeze with May patches - SC
    Magazine US
    May 14, 2007 ... According to Bambenek, the freeze-up
    occurred on Windows PCs set to automatically update with
    Microsoft's monthly set of security patches. ...

    http://www.scmagazineus.com/Some-Win...article/34952/
    - 51k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    98.
    Microsoft Windows archives - The ranting of an IT Professional
    Find Microsoft Windows posts from the The ranting of an IT
    Professionalarchives. ... Boot into Safe Mode with Networking
    causes it to freeze again. ...

    itknowledgeexchange.techtarget.com/it-rant/tag/microsoft-windows/
    - 73k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    99.
    Freeze Screensaver - CA
    Freeze Screensaver: at least Freeze ScreensaverKB. Back to
    top ...
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\curr entversion\explorer\browser
    helper ...
    ca.com/us/securityadvisor/pest/pest.aspx?id=453101253 -
    64k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    100.
    Does your Windows XP freezes or hangs on shutdown. -
    Windows XP ...
    Nov 20, 2007 ... Thank you for being at the Microsoft
    Windows Community Site. ... Does your Windows XP freezes or hangs
    on shutdown. ...

    http://www.merawindows.com/Forums/ta...s/Default.aspx
    - 73k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

    G o o o o o o o o g l e >
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next
    --
    HPT
    Quando omni flunkus moritati

  2. Re: [News] London Stock Exchange Crashes Because of Microsoft

    High Plains Thumper writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >>
    >> Your point being?

    > You're an idiot.
    >
    >> More relevant information here:
    >>
    >> http://tinyurl.com/4lszz8
    >>
    >> Whoops!

    > http://tinyurl.com/3qmgp5
    >
    > Whoops!
    >
    > [quote]
    > 1.
    > Windows Freezes After Being Idle : Microsoft, Windows, XP ...
    > Just a little background information before I state the problem:
    > Computer Specs: Pentium 4 3 GHz 1536 mb RAM Windows XP Professional
    > Service Pack 2(Recently ...

    You miss the point. Not surprisingly.

    Yes Windows does have problems. Yes there are issues.

    But so does Linux.

    You spend your entire life harping on about Windows issues totally
    ignoring the Linux issues. In other words you are a hypocrite. A windows
    using hypocrite to boot.

    No wonder you are known as the most useless poaster in COLA. Not as
    boring as Willy I grant you, but the bottom of the barrlel when it comes
    to comprehensions.

  3. Re: [News] London Stock Exchange Crashes Because of Microsoft

    On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 15:01:10 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > High Plains Thumper writes:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Your point being?

    >> You're an idiot.
    >>
    >>> More relevant information here:
    >>>
    >>> http://tinyurl.com/4lszz8
    >>>
    >>> Whoops!

    >> http://tinyurl.com/3qmgp5
    >>
    >> Whoops!
    >>
    >> [quote]
    >> 1.
    >> Windows Freezes After Being Idle : Microsoft, Windows, XP ...
    >> Just a little background information before I state the problem:
    >> Computer Specs: Pentium 4 3 GHz 1536 mb RAM Windows XP Professional
    >> Service Pack 2(Recently ...
    >>

    > You miss the point. Not surprisingly.
    >
    > Yes Windows does have problems. Yes there are issues.
    >
    > But so does Linux.
    >
    > You spend your entire life harping on about Windows issues totally
    > ignoring the Linux issues. In other words you are a hypocrite. A windows
    > using hypocrite to boot.
    >
    > No wonder you are known as the most useless poaster in COLA. Not as
    > boring as Willy I grant you, but the bottom of the barrlel when it comes
    > to comprehensions.

    Notice he reappeared in COLA after a short disappearance.
    Notice another poster who reappeared at the same time.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  4. Re: [News] London Stock Exchange Crashes Because of Microsoft

    "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:

    > On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 15:01:10 +0200, Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> High Plains Thumper writes:

    >>> You're an idiot.

    >>> http://tinyurl.com/3qmgp5
    >>>
    >>> Whoops!
    >>>
    >>> [quote]
    >>> 1.
    >>> Windows Freezes After Being Idle : Microsoft, Windows, XP ...
    >>> Just a little background information before I state the problem:
    >>> Computer Specs: Pentium 4 3 GHz 1536 mb RAM Windows XP Professional
    >>> Service Pack 2(Recently ...
    >>>

    >> You miss the point. Not surprisingly.
    >>
    >> Yes Windows does have problems. Yes there are issues.
    >>
    >> But so does Linux.
    >>
    >> You spend your entire life harping on about Windows issues totally
    >> ignoring the Linux issues. In other words you are a hypocrite. A windows
    >> using hypocrite to boot.
    >>
    >> No wonder you are known as the most useless poaster in COLA. Not as
    >> boring as Willy I grant you, but the bottom of the barrlel when it comes
    >> to comprehensions.

    > Notice he reappeared in COLA after a short disappearance.
    > Notice another poster who reappeared at the same time.

    The infamous "RonB" link?

    Yup.

    --
    "Hey, who needs mp3, wma, acc when we can have ogg?"
    -- "Moshe Goldfarb." in comp.os.linux.advocacy

  5. Re: [News] London Stock Exchange Crashes Because of Microsoft

    On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 17:37:59 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:

    >>> You miss the point. Not surprisingly.
    >>>
    >>> Yes Windows does have problems. Yes there are issues.
    >>>
    >>> But so does Linux.
    >>>
    >>> You spend your entire life harping on about Windows issues totally
    >>> ignoring the Linux issues. In other words you are a hypocrite. A windows
    >>> using hypocrite to boot.
    >>>
    >>> No wonder you are known as the most useless poaster in COLA. Not as
    >>> boring as Willy I grant you, but the bottom of the barrlel when it comes
    >>> to comprehensions.

    >> Notice he reappeared in COLA after a short disappearance.
    >> Notice another poster who reappeared at the same time.

    > The infamous "RonB" link?
    >
    > Yup.

    Yep....
    Coincidently Homer was gone and reappeared at the same time as well....

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  6. Re: [News] London Stock Exchange Crashes Because of Microsoft

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    > Hadron wrote:
    >> Moshe Goldfarb writes:
    >>
    >>> Notice he reappeared in COLA after a short disappearance.
    >>> Notice another poster who reappeared at the same time.

    >> The infamous "RonB" link? Yup.

    Wron(g).

    > Yep.... Coincidently Homer was gone and reappeared at the same
    > time as well....

    Wron(g) assumption again. Hmmmm, still grasping at straws, truly
    clueless .... awesome, really entertaining. Guess again,
    Flepsome and Jepsome.

    --
    HPT

  7. Re: [News] London Stock Exchange Crashes Because of Microsoft

    Hadron wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper writes:
    >> Hadron wrote:
    >>
    >>> More relevant information here:
    >>>
    >>> http://tinyurl.com/4lszz8
    >>>
    >>> Whoops!

    >> http://tinyurl.com/3qmgp5
    >>
    >> Whoops!
    >>
    >> [quote] 1. Windows Freezes After Being Idle : Microsoft,
    >> Windows, XP ... Just a little background information before
    >> I state the problem: Computer Specs: Pentium 4 3 GHz 1536 mb
    >> RAM Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2(Recently ...

    > You miss the point. Not surprisingly.
    >
    > Yes Windows does have problems. Yes there are issues.
    >
    > But so does Linux.
    >
    > You spend your entire life harping on about Windows issues
    > totally ignoring the Linux issues.

    Lie. I have a life, whereas you seem to spend copious amounts of
    time posting, as though you have none.

    > In other words you are a hypocrite. A windows using hypocrite
    > to boot.

    Oh, really?

    > No wonder you are known as the most useless poaster in COLA.
    > Not as boring as Willy I grant you, but the bottom of the
    > barrlel when it comes to comprehensions.

    Well, useless to Windows boot licking shills like you.

    OTOH, you have a point. Linux is not perfect and like in any
    software usage, there will always be questions and situations
    where users need help. This goes for any software application.

    Granted, some of the so called Linux problems certainly smack of
    industrial astroturfing. However, of those that appear to be
    sincerely, it goes to show that Linux is of much greater usage
    and popularity than statistical nuts like you, Moshe and others
    distortedly purport.

    It illustrates tremendous Linux/FOSS growth. By inference from
    personal experience, those of friends and comments net-wide, some
    of it seems due to unsatisfactory experiences with Vista.

    --
    HPT

  8. Re: [News] London Stock Exchange Crashes Because of Microsoft

    High Plains Thumper writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >> High Plains Thumper writes:

    >>> http://tinyurl.com/3qmgp5
    >>>
    >>> Whoops!
    >>>
    >>> [quote] 1. Windows Freezes After Being Idle : Microsoft,
    >>> Windows, XP ... Just a little background information before
    >>> I state the problem: Computer Specs: Pentium 4 3 GHz 1536 mb
    >>> RAM Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2(Recently ...

    >> You miss the point. Not surprisingly.
    >>
    >> Yes Windows does have problems. Yes there are issues.
    >>
    >> But so does Linux.
    >>
    >> You spend your entire life harping on about Windows issues
    >> totally ignoring the Linux issues.

    > Lie. I have a life, whereas you seem to spend copious amounts of time
    > posting, as though you have none.

    Nice shimmy to avoid the points.

    >> In other words you are a hypocrite. A windows using hypocrite
    >> to boot.

    > Oh, really?

    Yes. Really.

    >> No wonder you are known as the most useless poaster in COLA.
    >> Not as boring as Willy I grant you, but the bottom of the
    >> barrlel when it comes to comprehensions.

    > Well, useless to Windows boot licking shills like you.

    You are talking about Windows again. Why?

    > OTOH, you have a point. Linux is not perfect and like in any software
    > usage, there will always be questions and situations where users need
    > help. This goes for any software application.

    Er yes. its what I said.

    > Granted, some of the so called Linux problems certainly smack of
    > industrial astroturfing.

    You are clearly deranged.

    > However, of those that appear to be
    > sincerely, it goes to show that Linux is of much greater usage and
    > popularity than statistical nuts like you, Moshe and others
    > distortedly purport.

    What are you talking about? Seriously. What on earth are you talking
    about now. Problems show that Linux is being used in greater numbers
    than we think/know? I do not think so somehow.

    > It illustrates tremendous Linux/FOSS growth. By inference from
    > personal experience, those of friends and comments net-wide, some of
    > it seems due to unsatisfactory experiences with Vista.

    Jayzus. You're a script aren't you?

    --
    "My college theater antics were the inspiration for Robin
    Williams' character on Mork & Mindy"

  9. Re: [News] London Stock Exchange Crashes Because of Microsoft

    On Sat, 13 Sep 2008 09:53:48 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >> High Plains Thumper writes:

    >>> http://tinyurl.com/3qmgp5
    >>>
    >>> Whoops!
    >>>
    >>> [quote] 1. Windows Freezes After Being Idle : Microsoft,
    >>> Windows, XP ... Just a little background information before
    >>> I state the problem: Computer Specs: Pentium 4 3 GHz 1536 mb
    >>> RAM Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2(Recently ...

    >> You miss the point. Not surprisingly.
    >>
    >> Yes Windows does have problems. Yes there are issues.
    >>
    >> But so does Linux.
    >>
    >> You spend your entire life harping on about Windows issues
    >> totally ignoring the Linux issues.

    > Lie. I have a life, whereas you seem to spend copious amounts of
    > time posting, as though you have none.

    And you're not the first to think that:

    Hadron must not work since he seems to be posting 24/7 on a lot of
    groups. If he does have a job and he is doing this at work he should
    be walked out the door post haste.

    He is a self-proclaimed authority on everything, yet seems to know
    nothing but how to insult people.

    Major self-important asshole.

    From: Bill Baka
    Newsgroups: alt.os.linux.ubuntu

    >> In other words you are a hypocrite. A windows using hypocrite
    >> to boot.

    > Oh, really?
    >
    >> No wonder you are known as the most useless poaster in COLA.
    >> Not as boring as Willy I grant you, but the bottom of the
    >> barrlel when it comes to comprehensions.

    > Well, useless to Windows boot licking shills like you.

    Yeah, well Quack's a useless poster. All he wants to do is troll & yell
    "liar". What a waste of skin.

    > OTOH, you have a point. Linux is not perfect and like in any
    > software usage, there will always be questions and situations
    > where users need help. This goes for any software application.
    >
    > Granted, some of the so called Linux problems certainly smack of
    > industrial astroturfing. However, of those that appear to be
    > sincerely, it goes to show that Linux is of much greater usage
    > and popularity than statistical nuts like you, Moshe and others
    > distortedly purport.

    Indeed it is.

    > It illustrates tremendous Linux/FOSS growth. By inference from
    > personal experience, those of friends and comments net-wide, some
    > of it seems due to unsatisfactory experiences with Vista.

    --
    Did you know?
    Hardon Quack & his wife divorced over religious differences.

  10. Re: [News] London Stock Exchange Crashes Because of Microsoft

    William Poaster wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >> Hadron wrote:
    >>
    >>> You spend your entire life harping on about Windows issues
    >>> totally ignoring the Linux issues.

    >> Lie. I have a life, whereas you seem to spend copious
    >> amounts of time posting, as though you have none.

    > And you're not the first to think that:
    >
    > Hadron must not work since he seems to be posting 24/7
    > on a lot of groups. If he does have a job and he is doing this
    > at work he should be walked out the door post haste. [....]
    >

    > From: Bill Baka
    > Newsgroups: alt.os.linux.ubuntu

    Given that Microsoft has been able to afford $9 billion US in
    fines (http://tinyurl.com/59wley) with apparently little dent in
    survivability, can't say specifically, but it would not surprise
    me if he were on their or an associate's payroll. OTOH, perhaps
    it is true, he really does not have a life.

    --
    HPT

  11. Re: [News] London Stock Exchange Crashes Because of Microsoft

    High Plains Thumper writes:

    > William Poaster wrote:
    >> High Plains Thumper wrote:

    >>> Lie. I have a life, whereas you seem to spend copious
    >>> amounts of time posting, as though you have none.

    >> And you're not the first to think that:
    >>
    >> Hadron must not work since he seems to be posting 24/7
    >> on a lot of groups. If he does have a job and he is doing this
    >> at work he should be walked out the door post haste. [....]
    >>

    >> From: Bill Baka
    >> Newsgroups: alt.os.linux.ubuntu

    > Given that Microsoft has been able to afford $9 billion US in fines
    > (http://tinyurl.com/59wley) with apparently little dent in
    > survivability, can't say specifically, but it would not surprise me if
    > he were on their or an associate's payroll. OTOH, perhaps it is true,
    > he really does not have a life.

    Since the car crash I do spend too much time at the PC it's true since
    mobility is limited. But as a programmer this is not such a hardship.

    --
    Bwahahahahahahahah - Anyone else think that this announcement from the MS
    marketing machine was anything other than a last ditch attempt to try and