Microsoft crashes the London Stock Exchange, again - Linux

This is a discussion on Microsoft crashes the London Stock Exchange, again - Linux ; "I asked Microsoft whether failure of any of its technologies contributed to the nearly seven-hour LSE failure. “We are working closely with the London Stock Exchange to understand the root cause of the problem,” a Microsoft spokeswoman said, via a ...

  1. Microsoft crashes the London Stock Exchange, again

    "I asked Microsoft whether failure of any of its technologies
    contributed to the nearly seven-hour LSE failure.

    “We are working closely with the London Stock Exchange to understand
    the root cause of the problem,” a Microsoft spokeswoman said, via a
    prepared statement."

    http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=1578&tag=rbxccnbzd1

    -RFH

  2. Re: Microsoft crashes the London Stock Exchange, again

    Ramon F Herrera wrote:
    > "I asked Microsoft whether failure of any of its technologies
    > contributed to the nearly seven-hour LSE failure.
    >
    > “We are working closely with the London Stock Exchange to understand
    > the root cause of the problem,” a Microsoft spokeswoman said, via a
    > prepared statement."
    >
    > http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=1578&tag=rbxccnbzd1
    >
    > -RFH

    "So far, no one is pointing fingers at specific technology vendors for
    the September 8 meltdown of the London Stock Exchange. "

    Steve

+ Reply to Thread