Re: OT: Palin affair - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: OT: Palin affair - Linux ; Hail Eris! On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 08:38:26 -0600, Steve Carroll sang, "If I were a Deep One...blub, blub, blub, blub, blub, blub, blub, blub, bloody, bloody, blub...", and then randomly typed out: > Snit wrote: >> "Tim Adams" stated ...

  1. Re: OT: Palin affair

    Hail Eris! On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 08:38:26 -0600, Steve Carroll sang, "If I
    were a Deep One...blub, blub, blub, blub, blub, blub, blub, blub, bloody,
    bloody, blub...", and then randomly typed out:
    > Snit wrote:

    >> > it doesn't, but snit feels this group, as well as cola are great
    >> > places for posting his off topic **** so he continues.

    >> How do your comments involve the Mac in any way?

    > Why should his comments have involved the Mac in an OT thread *you*
    > started about Palin? Mixing meds again, Snit?

    People who only want to see on-topic posts should only send on-topic
    posts. Anything else would be both hypocritical and control-freakish,
    much like Tim Adams and John C. Randolph.

    Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; Anonymous Psycho Criminal #18
    TEH USENETS BULLIE
    http://www.runescape.com/
    Join my RuneScape clan!
    http://z11.invisionfree.com/Holy_Pre...abal/index.php
    Full name of clan: Cabal of the Holy International Discordian Internet
    And Usenet Terrorist Pretzel

    Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle
    Trainer of PorchMonkey4Life
    http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/

    Hammer of Thor, July 2008

    "Not supporting me is equivalent to forfeiting your own rights." --
    John D. Wentzky: Warrior For Your Freedumb! Message-ID:
    <33km2419sg6fnq3shtbatqa602eagfbskl@4ax.com>

    "You cognatatively challenged fool!" -- According to Agamemnon, Stephen
    Wilson is, apparently, highly ignorant about cognates, and so is anyone
    who dares to disagree with him, in Message-ID:

    "Is it still necrophilia if I'm conscious?" -- Owen Harper, "Dead Man
    Walking", Torchwood (20/207)

  2. Re: OT: Palin affair

    In article
    ,
    "The Demon of Mockery & Silliness, Chas. E. Pemberton"
    wrote:

    > Hail Eris! On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 08:38:26 -0600, Steve Carroll sang, "If I
    > were a Deep One...blub, blub, blub, blub, blub, blub, blub, blub, bloody,
    > bloody, blub...", and then randomly typed out:
    > > Snit wrote:
    > >> "Tim Adams" stated on 9/11/08 3:16 AM:

    > >> How do your comments involve the Mac in any way?

    > > Why should his comments have involved the Mac in an OT thread *you*
    > > started about Palin? Mixing meds again, Snit?

    > People who only want to see on-topic posts should only send on-topic
    > posts. Anything else would be both hypocritical and control-freakish,
    > much like Tim Adams and John C. Randolph.

    You must mean hypocritical like Snit... who was seen here starting a thread that
    wasn't about the Mac and then asking a responder how his response involved the
    Mac (there was no reason it should have due to Snit not involving it). It's
    obvious that Snit not only fails to comprehend what others write... he can't
    even comprehend what he writes

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much

  3. Re: OT: Palin affair

    On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 12:01:41 -0600, Steve Carroll wrote these lies,
    denials, arrogant assertions, erroneous presuppositions, and/or
    obfuscations:
    > "The Demon of Mockery & Silliness, Chas. E. Pemberton" wrote:
    >> Hail Eris! On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 08:38:26 -0600, Steve Carroll sang, "If I
    >> were a Deep One...blub, blub, blub, blub, blub, blub, blub, blub,
    >> bloody, bloody, blub...", and then randomly typed out:

    >> > Why should his comments have involved the Mac in an OT thread *you*
    >> > started about Palin? Mixing meds again, Snit?

    >> People who only want to see on-topic posts should only send on-topic
    >> posts. Anything else would be both hypocritical and control-freakish,
    >> much like Tim Adams and John C. Randolph.

    > You must mean hypocritical like Snit... who was seen here starting a
    > thread that wasn't about the Mac and then asking a responder how his
    > response involved the Mac

    ....Because the responder was whining about off-topic posts like a bitch
    in heat.

[...]

  4. Re: OT: Palin affair

    In article
    ..bcb.cem.fi>,
    Snarky wrote:

    > On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 12:01:41 -0600, Steve Carroll wrote these lies,
    > denials, arrogant assertions, erroneous presuppositions, and/or
    > obfuscations:
    > > "The Demon of Mockery & Silliness, Chas. E. Pemberton" wrote:
    > >> Hail Eris! On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 08:38:26 -0600, Steve Carroll sang, "If I
    > >> were a Deep One...blub, blub, blub, blub, blub, blub, blub, blub,
    > >> bloody, bloody, blub...", and then randomly typed out:

    > >> People who only want to see on-topic posts should only send on-topic
    > >> posts. Anything else would be both hypocritical and control-freakish,
    > >> much like Tim Adams and John C. Randolph.

    > > You must mean hypocritical like Snit... who was seen here starting a
    > > thread that wasn't about the Mac and then asking a responder how his
    > > response involved the Mac

    > ...Because the responder was whining about off-topic posts like a bitch
    > in heat.

    Wrong, shill... Snit was hypocritical because he was hypocritical.

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much
    just throw it away". - Snit

  5. Re: OT: Palin affair

    On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 09:40:07 -0600, in alt.usenet.kooks, Steve Carroll
    bloviated:

    >In article
    > >.bcb.cem.fi>,
    > Snarky wrote:
    >
    >> On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 12:01:41 -0600, Steve Carroll wrote these lies,
    >> denials, arrogant assertions, erroneous presuppositions, and/or
    >> obfuscations:

    >> > You must mean hypocritical like Snit... who was seen here starting a
    >> > thread that wasn't about the Mac and then asking a responder how his
    >> > response involved the Mac

    >> ...Because the responder was whining about off-topic posts like a bitch
    >> in heat.

    >Wrong, shill... Snit was hypocritical because he was hypocritical.

    And you are a dissembling **** tube.

  6. Re: OT: Palin affair

    "Aratzio" wrote in message
    > On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 09:40:07 -0600, in alt.usenet.kooks, Steve Carroll
    > bloviated:
    >
    >> In article
    >> Snarky wrote:
    >>
    >>> On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 12:01:41 -0600, Steve Carroll wrote these lies,
    >>> denials, arrogant assertions, erroneous presuppositions, and/or
    >>> obfuscations:

    >>> ...Because the responder was whining about off-topic posts like a
    >>> bitch in heat.

    >> Wrong, shill... Snit was hypocritical because he was hypocritical.

    > And you are a dissembling **** tube.

    Steve ****tube Carroll blew a gasket because someone said something mean
    about his buddy Bushy. Well ****tube Carroll, Bushy is a law breaking
    asshole of galactic proportions who lies to the world for a drop of oil. He
    can bend over forwards and take it up the ass from Cheney for all I care.
    Are you going to chase me down for years now to and lie about me forging
    you?

    --
    You have been Storm Wired!

+ Reply to Thread