[News] Impact of GNU/Linux Fever - Linux

  2. Re: [News] Impact of GNU/Linux Fever

    On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 08:09:46 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > The Market Loves Linux (That's Why It's Thriving)
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    >| My wife often rolls her eyes at me, because once I find a new hobby I latch
    >| onto it as though life depended on it. The more arbitrary the nature of the
    >| hobby, the less she's impressed with it. So imagine her immense delight when,
    >| a year ago, the only thing I would talk about with her was Linux.

    Installing Linux is a sure fire method for getting that nagging wife off
    your back.
    You'll spend so much time screwing with it that your wife will find another
    man and totally leave you out of the picture.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/