Nonce Cunt Andrew Halliwell - Linux

This is a discussion on Nonce Cunt Andrew Halliwell - Linux ; Boy Lover wrote: > > Where are the little boys?...

  1. Nonce Cunt Andrew Halliwell

    Boy Lover wrote:

    > Where are the little boys?

  2. Re: Nonce Cunt Andrew Halliwell

    Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:
    > Boy Lover wrote:
    >

    >> Where are the little boys?

    Awww, isn't it cute how bee keeps changing his nickname and then tries
    getting people angry by calling them naughty things?

  3. Re: Nonce Cunt Andrew Halliwell

    Andrew Halliwell wrote:

    > Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:
    >> Boy Lover wrote:
    >>

    >>> Where are the little boys?

    > Awww, isn't it cute how bee keeps changing his nickname and then tries
    > getting people angry by calling them naughty things?

    Oh, this time it wasn't the dumbest poster ever ("Linux sucks").
    It was just one of the dizum cowards. You know, those clowns hiding behind
    an anonymizer and posting garbage. They think they are clever. They are
    just idiots
    --
    Another name for a Windows tutorial is crash course

  4. Re: Nonce Cunt Andrew Halliwell

    Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    > Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    >
    >> Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:

    >> Awww, isn't it cute how bee keeps changing his nickname and then tries
    >> getting people angry by calling them naughty things?

    > Oh, this time it wasn't the dumbest poster ever ("Linux sucks").
    > It was just one of the dizum cowards. You know, those clowns hiding behind
    > an anonymizer and posting garbage. They think they are clever. They are
    > just idiots

    I think it's just that he's not out of nappies yet.
    He'll grow up eventually...
    (one would hope)
    | Andrew Halliwell BSc | |

  5. Re: Nonce Cunt Andrew Halliwell

    On 2008-09-10, Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    > Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:
    >> Boy Lover wrote:
    >>

    >>> Where are the little boys?

    > Awww, isn't it cute how bee keeps changing his nickname and then tries
    > getting people angry by calling them naughty things?

    Nah.. I don't think it's bee. It looks like the Dizum Coward to me.

    --
    Regards,

    Gregory.
    Gentoo Linux - Penguin Power

  6. Re: Nonce Cunt Andrew Halliwell

    * Gregory Shearman peremptorily fired off this memo:

    I prefer the alliterative lilt of "the Dizum Dip****".

    --
    BASIC, n.:
    A programming language. Related to certain social diseases in

  7. Re: Nonce Cunt Andrew Halliwell

    Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    > Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    >
    >> Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:

    >> Awww, isn't it cute how bee keeps changing his nickname and then tries
    >> getting people angry by calling them naughty things?

    > Oh, this time it wasn't the dumbest poster ever ("Linux sucks").
    > It was just one of the dizum cowards. You know, those clowns hiding behind
    > an anonymizer and posting garbage. They think they are clever. They are
    > just idiots

    You seem hurt here Moses Father Knows Best St. Kohlmann.

  8. Re: Nonce Cunt Andrew Halliwell

    Andrew Halliwell wrote:

    > Love how he seems to get so terribly upset all the time...
    > Throwing tantrums. Tossing his toys out of the pram.

    The man knows nothing about trash talking.
    > Very childish behaviour.
    > I knew it was the same plonker as yesterday. Just made the (possibly flawed)
    > assumption that was bee too.

    No it was not stupid.

    > This one's also projecting, quite severely. Accusing me of self importance
    > when it's obvious from each post it thinks it's the bees knees. (pun
    > intended)

    You're just a no more and no less.

    > That's enough imbecilic troll deconstruction for today.
    > Maybe again tomorrow when it assumes yet another stupid nickname.

    Little Andy needs to look at headers, because someone else doesn't seem
    to like him. :-P

  9. Re: Nonce Cunt Andrew Halliwell

    Andrew Halliwell wrote:

    > Love how he seems to get so terribly upset all the time... Throwing
    > tantrums. Tossing his toys out of the pram. Very childish behaviour.

    That about sums it up...

  10. Re: Nonce Cunt Andrew Halliwell

    Sudden Impact wrote:
    > Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    >>
    >> Love how he seems to get so terribly upset all the time...
    >> Throwing tantrums. Tossing his toys out of the pram.

    > The man knows nothing about trash talking.

    Oh he does, he does, but in your case he's decided to take a different
    approach.

    >> Very childish behaviour.
    >> I knew it was the same plonker as yesterday. Just made the (possibly flawed)
    >> assumption that was bee too.

    > No it was not stupid.

    Did anyone say it was stupid?
    Possibly flawed <> stupid.

    >> This one's also projecting, quite severely. Accusing me of self importance
    >> when it's obvious from each post it thinks it's the bees knees. (pun
    >> intended)

    > You're just a no more and no less.

    Stalkers follow people around the whole internet pestering them.
    You're an invader in this newsgroup. I'm one of the people who've assigned
    themselves the task to irritate you. Think of me as an antibody.
    :-p

    >> That's enough imbecilic troll deconstruction for today.
    >> Maybe again tomorrow when it assumes yet another stupid nickname.

    > Little Andy needs to look at headers, because someone else doesn't seem
    > to like him. :-P

    Oh, a lot of the wintrolls don't like me... But you've got to understand
    something here... I wouldn't want them to.
    | in |good to you so far... |

  11. Re: Nonce Cunt Andrew Halliwell

    Andrew Halliwell writes:

    > Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:
    >> Boy Lover wrote:
    >>

    >>> Where are the little boys?

    > Awww, isn't it cute how bee keeps changing his nickname and then tries
    > getting people angry by calling them naughty things?

    Not as amusing as that big sign in Usenet land that say "Hungry trolls
    -> this way, Halliwell will feed you".

    --
    "The Linux community re-invents the wheel every month or so. The only
    problem is, their version is square"

  12. Re: Nonce Cunt Andrew Halliwell

    Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    > Sudden Impact wrote:
    >> Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    >>> Love how he seems to get so terribly upset all the time...
    >>> Throwing tantrums. Tossing his toys out of the pram.

    >> The man knows nothing about trash talking.

    > Oh he does, he does, but in your case he's decided to take a different
    > approach.

    Yeah, I know about your approach. It's called *lunacy*. Little Andy has
    lost it, and he needs be locked-up.

    >>> Very childish behaviour.
    >>> I knew it was the same plonker as yesterday. Just made the (possibly flawed)
    >>> assumption that was bee too.

    >> No it was not stupid.

    > Did anyone say it was stupid?
    > Possibly flawed <> stupid.

    Let me clarify here stupid. You are *stupid*. And you got nipples on
    your mind just a little to much too.

    >>> This one's also projecting, quite severely. Accusing me of self importance
    >>> when it's obvious from each post it thinks it's the bees knees. (pun
    >>> intended)

    >> You're just a no more and no less.

    > Stalkers follow people around the whole internet pestering them.
    > You're an invader in this newsgroup. I'm one of the people who've assigned
    > themselves the task to irritate you. Think of me as an antibody.
    > :-p

    LOL, you have a mission do you, you sick **** drone? I am not going to
    call you Little Andy anymore. I am going to call you old man Andy,
    because you're talking old man talk.

    You're not only a stalker here, because you don't get out of the NG, but
    I suspect you are an old stalker in real life too, because you sit in
    your dwelling and sit in front of the computer just a little too much,
    because you're old, and you don't have anything to do.

    >>> That's enough imbecilic troll deconstruction for today.
    >>> Maybe again tomorrow when it assumes yet another stupid nickname.

    >> Little Andy needs to look at headers, because someone else doesn't seem
    >> to like him. :-P

    > Oh, a lot of the wintrolls don't like me... But you've got to understand
    > something here... I wouldn't want them to.

    WTH are you talking about? Don't your dumb ass know that people come
    here just to start **** and watch someone like you react, old drone? The
    hunting is rich.

    You got *bees* rattling around in your head too. :-P

  13. Re: Nonce Cunt Andrew Halliwell

    Sudden Impact wrote:
    > LOL, you have a mission do you, you sick **** drone? I am not going to
    > call you Little Andy anymore. I am going to call you old man Andy,
    > because you're talking old man talk.
    >
    > You're not only a stalker here, because you don't get out of the NG, but
    > I suspect you are an old stalker in real life too, because you sit in
    > your dwelling and sit in front of the computer just a little too much,
    > because you're old, and you don't have anything to do.

    Poor thing is contradicting himself now, doesn't know which insults to
    string together effectively.

    Note how he accuses me of being a real-life stalker while at the same time
    says I sit on my arse in front of the computer too much because I don't have
    anything to do...

    One or the other. Either I go out and stalk people or I sit in front of the
    computer all day, can't have both...

    Let's see what it says next. Should be... amusing...

    >> Oh, a lot of the wintrolls don't like me... But you've got to understand
    >> something here... I wouldn't want them to.

    > WTH are you talking about? Don't your dumb ass know that people come
    > here just to start **** and watch someone like you react, old drone? The
    > hunting is rich.

    But bee, little bee... poor little bee...
    You're doing exactly the same thing... I'm the one pressing the buttons now,
    you're reacting. I turned the tables on you VERY early on, now you're the
    one being trolled.

    Don't tell me you didn't notice?
    Awww, poor thing's got a lot to learn, hasn't he?
    (Oh yeah, and congrats on the "old" thing, you FINALLY got something right,
    to a youngster like you, I would be considered "old".)
    --
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  14. Re: Nonce Cunt Andrew Halliwell

    Andrew Halliwell wrote:

    You can continue to drool and lip dribble, but whatever your old ass is
    talking about, you'll talk it to yourself. You woke-up, drank a bottle
    of Geritol, took your pills, now you're wild old man Andy out of control
    and drunk on Geritol. :-P

  15. Re: Nonce Cunt Andrew Halliwell

    Or "the Dizum Dog****"

    --