[News] Routes to Easier Migration to GNU/Linux - Linux

  2. Re: [News] Routes to Easier Migration to GNU/Linux

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > Switching From Windows To Linux In 3 Easy Steps
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    > | In my ongoing quest to take over the world with Linux as my OS of choice,
    > | I've noticed that simply handing someone an install CD doesn't really do the
    > | trick. I've also noticed that formatting their Windows 95 install with a
    > | fresh version of Linux tends to make angry faces as well. The more tech savvy
    > | the user is, the more resistant to change they tend to be. As with most
    > | worthwhile endeavors, it takes time and patience for a person to learn to
    > | love Linux.
    > `----
    >
    > http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/...x-3-easy-steps

    Everybody who can't guess the first step without looking: please go sit
    in the corner and put on the dunce cap.

  3. Re: [News] Routes to Easier Migration to GNU/Linux

    Matt wrote:

    >Everybody who can't guess the first step without looking: please go sit
    >in the corner and put on the dunce cap.

    The dunce cap has the name "Hadron" embroidered on it.

    --
    "For all the COLA gang denying it, Win 3.1 did a good job for the
    time." - "True Linux advocate" Hadron Quark

  4. Re: [News] Routes to Easier Migration to GNU/Linux

    On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 15:51:45 -0500, chrisv wrote:

    > Matt wrote:
    >
    >>Everybody who can't guess the first step without looking: please go sit
    >>in the corner and put on the dunce cap.

    > The dunce cap has the name "Hadron" embroidered on it.
    >
    > --
    > "For all the COLA gang denying it, Win 3.1 did a good job for the
    > time." - "True Linux advocate" Hadron Quark

    Here's another pearl from Quack - "True Linux advocate":

    "Surely you are not comparing the non-existent Linux (at that time) with
    (Windows)98?" - Hadron aka Hadron Quark.

  5. Re: [News] Routes to Easier Migration to GNU/Linux

+ Reply to Thread