4 idiots plonked, half the posts killed - Linux

This is a discussion on 4 idiots plonked, half the posts killed - Linux ; I'm enjoying the comparative quiet after adding the 4 Stooges (DFS, Moshe, the Bee fool, and Queeg) back to the killfile. Well, except for that Noballs Nescio dude. Time-wasting morons. Amazing how much garbage they contribute. -- Cruickshank's Law of ...

  1. 4 idiots plonked, half the posts killed

    --
    Cruickshank's Law of Committees:
    If a committee is allowed to discuss a bad idea long enough, it

  2. Re: 4 idiots plonked, half the posts killed

    On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 12:22:01 -0400, Linonut wrote:

    > I'm enjoying the comparative quiet after adding the 4 Stooges (DFS,
    > Moshe, the Bee fool, and Queeg) back to the killfile.
    >
    > Well, except for that Noballs Nescio dude.
    >
    > Time-wasting morons. Amazing how much garbage they contribute.

    That's because you got bitch slapped in a couple of threads and despite
    your efforts at scrambling around trying to save yourself, you lost.

    So,. like a true Linux advocate you go and bury your head in the sand while
    the Linux Mafia mobilizes to defend your decision to re-write history.

    Actually now that I think about it, your head isn't buried in the sand.
    It's buried far up Roy Schestowitz's ass.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  3. Re: 4 idiots plonked, half the posts killed

    "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:

    > On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 12:22:01 -0400, Linonut wrote:
    >
    >> I'm enjoying the comparative quiet after adding the 4 Stooges (DFS,
    >> Moshe, the Bee fool, and Queeg) back to the killfile.

    I can not believe it. I told you he was a liar and a fraud! What a
    lamer. Plays his usual arse kissing post and run game for a while, gets
    caught out shilling Roys posts with no idea whats in them, get called on
    it and runs off crying like a little wimp. Bah. I thought the real
    Linonut was returning. I guess this is the real Liarnut.

    >> Well, except for that Noballs Nescio dude.
    >>
    >> Time-wasting morons. Amazing how much garbage they contribute.

    > That's because you got bitch slapped in a couple of threads and despite
    > your efforts at scrambling around trying to save yourself, you lost.

    He sure did. I was cringing.

    > So,. like a true Linux advocate you go and bury your head in the sand while
    > the Linux Mafia mobilizes to defend your decision to re-write history.
    >
    > Actually now that I think about it, your head isn't buried in the sand.
    > It's buried far up Roy Schestowitz's ass.

    It does appear that way.

    --
    "Vista actually requires more ram than a 32bit cpu can
    address."

  4. Re: 4 idiots plonked, half the posts killed

    On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 18:33:10 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:
    >
    >> On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 12:22:01 -0400, Linonut wrote:
    >>
    >>> I'm enjoying the comparative quiet after adding the 4 Stooges (DFS,
    >>> Moshe, the Bee fool, and Queeg) back to the killfile.

    > I can not believe it. I told you he was a liar and a fraud! What a
    > lamer. Plays his usual arse kissing post and run game for a while, gets
    > caught out shilling Roys posts with no idea whats in them, get called on
    > it and runs off crying like a little wimp. Bah. I thought the real
    > Linonut was returning. I guess this is the real Liarnut.

    Yea, I tried to give him a chance too however it appears that his
    allegiance is to his master Roy Schestowitz and that's that.

    I don't believe he could be so naive, but evidently he has some reason for
    following Schestowitz around like a lapdog.
    I suspect it's financial, but who knows and who really cares?

    >>> Well, except for that Noballs Nescio dude.
    >>>
    >>> Time-wasting morons. Amazing how much garbage they contribute.

    >> That's because you got bitch slapped in a couple of threads and despite
    >> your efforts at scrambling around trying to save yourself, you lost.

    > He sure did. I was cringing.

    It's classic behavior for him.
    Much like a 5 year old who loses at hop skotch an then plugs his ears with
    his fingers and screams at the top of his lungs.

    >> So,. like a true Linux advocate you go and bury your head in the sand while
    >> the Linux Mafia mobilizes to defend your decision to re-write history.
    >>
    >> Actually now that I think about it, your head isn't buried in the sand.
    >> It's buried far up Roy Schestowitz's ass.

    > It does appear that way.

    It's so obvious.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  5. Re: 4 idiots plonked, half the posts killed

    On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 12:22:01 -0400, Linonut wrote:

    > I'm enjoying the comparative quiet after adding the 4 Stooges (DFS,
    > Moshe, the Bee fool, and Queeg) back to the killfile.
    >
    > Well, except for that Noballs Nescio dude.
    >
    > Time-wasting morons. Amazing how much garbage they contribute.

    DooFu$ just keeps repeating himself, Moshe Flatfish is still a tiresome
    troll, & Hardon Quack still keeps pretending he's a "linux advocate".
    That "Linux doesn't work with SATA drives" was a hoot!

  6. Re: 4 idiots plonked, half the posts killed

    * William Poaster peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 12:22:01 -0400, Linonut wrote:
    >
    >> I'm enjoying the comparative quiet after adding the 4 Stooges (DFS,
    >> Moshe, the Bee fool, and Queeg) back to the killfile.
    >>
    >> Well, except for that Noballs Nescio dude.
    >>
    >> Time-wasting morons. Amazing how much garbage they contribute.

    > DooFu$ just keeps repeating himself, Moshe Flatfish is still a tiresome
    > troll, & Hardon Quack still keeps pretending he's a "linux advocate".
    > That "Linux doesn't work with SATA drives" was a hoot!

    I think Hadrone Queeg's confabulation of PDF and Flash as stealth
    (against Linux) proprietary technologies, just because Adobe basically
    bought Flash, was also pretty laughable.

    His tuxguitar FUBARFest also desserves recognition.

    I hope he got his "barely working" Nvidia setup fully working.

    --
    I thought there was something fishy about the butler. Probably a Pisces,
    working for scale.

  7. Re: 4 idiots plonked, half the posts killed

    On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 18:47:02 -0400, Linonut wrote:

    > * William Poaster peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 12:22:01 -0400, Linonut wrote:
    >>
    >>> I'm enjoying the comparative quiet after adding the 4 Stooges (DFS,
    >>> Moshe, the Bee fool, and Queeg) back to the killfile.
    >>>
    >>> Well, except for that Noballs Nescio dude.
    >>>
    >>> Time-wasting morons. Amazing how much garbage they contribute.

    >> DooFu$ just keeps repeating himself, Moshe Flatfish is still a tiresome
    >> troll, & Hardon Quack still keeps pretending he's a "linux advocate".
    >> That "Linux doesn't work with SATA drives" was a hoot!

    > I think Hadrone Queeg's confabulation of PDF and Flash as stealth
    > (against Linux) proprietary technologies, just because Adobe basically
    > bought Flash, was also pretty laughable.
    >
    > His tuxguitar FUBARFest also desserves recognition.

    Yes, those were pretty funny.

    > I hope he got his "barely working" Nvidia setup fully working.

    In another group there is "Richard the Stupid", or RtS.
    Maybe we've got "Hadron the Humbug"....or "Quack the Quacksalver"

  8. Re: 4 idiots plonked, half the posts killed

    Linonut wrote:

    > * William Poaster peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 12:22:01 -0400, Linonut wrote:
    >>
    >>> I'm enjoying the comparative quiet after adding the 4 Stooges (DFS,
    >>> Moshe, the Bee fool, and Queeg) back to the killfile.
    >>>
    >>> Well, except for that Noballs Nescio dude.
    >>>
    >>> Time-wasting morons. Amazing how much garbage they contribute.

    >> DooFu$ just keeps repeating himself, Moshe Flatfish is still a tiresome
    >> troll, & Hardon Quack still keeps pretending he's a "linux advocate".
    >> That "Linux doesn't work with SATA drives" was a hoot!

    > I think Hadrone Queeg's confabulation of PDF and Flash as stealth
    > (against Linux) proprietary technologies, just because Adobe basically
    > bought Flash, was also pretty laughable.

    Well, PDF is working just fine here, thanks.
    And Flash works too, without a hitch on 64bit systems, as long as I don't
    use it in a 64bit Konqueror. Easy to achieve

    > His tuxguitar FUBARFest also desserves recognition.

    His SATA "adventures" are also worth mentioning.
    Gods, he really got problems. How can he expect to get any help when nobody
    else has those "problems" he continuously encounters?

    > I hope he got his "barely working" Nvidia setup fully working.

    Under Debian? Hadron Quark? You are kidding, right?
    --
    Real programmers don't comment their code. It was hard to write,
    it should be hard to understand.

  9. Re: 4 idiots plonked, half the posts killed

    * William Poaster peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 18:47:02 -0400, Linonut wrote:
    >
    > In another group there is "Richard the Stupid", or RtS.
    > Maybe we've got "Hadron the Humbug"....or "Quack the Quacksalver"

    He reminds me of Philip Francis Queeg.

    --
    Thank God I'm an atheist.

  10. Re: 4 idiots plonked, half the posts killed

    Linonut wrote:
    > I'm enjoying the comparative quiet after adding the 4 Stooges (DFS,
    > Moshe, the Bee fool, and Queeg) back to the killfile.
    >
    > Well, except for that Noballs Nescio dude.
    >
    > Time-wasting morons. Amazing how much garbage they contribute.

    What a lame bozo you are. Now that we're in your killfile, you'll be
    responding to us 3rd party.

  11. Re: 4 idiots plonked, half the posts killed

    On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 20:51:43 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > Linonut wrote:
    >> I'm enjoying the comparative quiet after adding the 4 Stooges (DFS,
    >> Moshe, the Bee fool, and Queeg) back to the killfile.
    >>
    >> Well, except for that Noballs Nescio dude.
    >>
    >> Time-wasting morons. Amazing how much garbage they contribute.

    > What a lame bozo you are. Now that we're in your killfile, you'll be
    > responding to us 3rd party.

    Don't kid yourself, none of these bozos have kill files.
    They read every single thing we post and then like cowards they respond 3rd
    party.

    Linonut and Poaster are the worst offenders.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  12. Re: 4 idiots plonked, half the posts killed

    Peter Köhlmann writes:

    > Linonut wrote:
    >
    >> * William Poaster peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >>> DooFu$ just keeps repeating himself, Moshe Flatfish is still a tiresome
    >>> troll, & Hardon Quack still keeps pretending he's a "linux advocate".
    >>> That "Linux doesn't work with SATA drives" was a hoot!

    >> I think Hadrone Queeg's confabulation of PDF and Flash as stealth
    >> (against Linux) proprietary technologies, just because Adobe basically
    >> bought Flash, was also pretty laughable.

    > Well, PDF is working just fine here, thanks.
    > And Flash works too, without a hitch on 64bit systems, as long as I don't
    > use it in a 64bit Konqueror. Easy to achieve
    >
    >> His tuxguitar FUBARFest also desserves recognition.

    I posted links to the problem recognised by the Tux developers. But no,
    you didnt "see" that no doubt. You fraud.

    > His SATA "adventures" are also worth mentioning.

    Also well documented and provable with a modicum of Google sense.

    > Gods, he really got problems. How can he expect to get any help when nobody
    > else has those "problems" he continuously encounters?

    Huh? My problem was so insignificant that the debian developers brought
    the unstable drivers into testing quicker than originally planned.

    >> I hope he got his "barely working" Nvidia setup fully working.
    >>

    > Under Debian? Hadron Quark? You are kidding, right?

    Huh? I am on record here in this group, this week as saying how good the
    nvidia drivers (the closed source ones) are.

    I have also posted the *official* bash line to update the kernel modules
    when a new linux kernel is released.

    So : Both of you are talking through your arse and prove once again either
    (a) how clueless you are or, (b) what brazen liars you are. Your choice.

    --
    "Don't like Linux.. don't use it. Simple."
    -- Rick in comp.os.linux.advocacy, alt.os.windows-xp

  13. Re: 4 idiots plonked, half the posts killed

    Hadron wrote:

    > Peter Köhlmann writes:
    >
    >> Linonut wrote:
    >>
    >>> * William Poaster peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >>> I think Hadrone Queeg's confabulation of PDF and Flash as stealth
    >>> (against Linux) proprietary technologies, just because Adobe basically
    >>> bought Flash, was also pretty laughable.

    >> Well, PDF is working just fine here, thanks.
    >> And Flash works too, without a hitch on 64bit systems, as long as I don't
    >> use it in a 64bit Konqueror. Easy to achieve
    >>
    >>> His tuxguitar FUBARFest also desserves recognition.

    > I posted links to the problem recognised by the Tux developers. But no,
    > you didnt "see" that no doubt. You fraud.
    >

    >> His SATA "adventures" are also worth mentioning.

    > Also well documented and provable with a modicum of Google sense.

    Which you obviously don't have

    >> Gods, he really got problems. How can he expect to get any help when
    >> nobody else has those "problems" he continuously encounters?

    > Huh? My problem was so insignificant that the debian developers brought
    > the unstable drivers into testing quicker than originally planned.

    Poor Hadron

    >>> I hope he got his "barely working" Nvidia setup fully working.
    >>>

    >> Under Debian? Hadron Quark? You are kidding, right?

    > Huh? I am on record here in this group, this week as saying how good the
    > nvidia drivers (the closed source ones) are.

    You are on record having constant problems. With stuff every newbie has
    handled with ease

    > I have also posted the *official* bash line to update the kernel modules
    > when a new linux kernel is released.

    Certainly, "kernel hacker" Hadron Quark. Certainly.
    And the world is flat

    > So : Both of you are talking through your arse and prove once again either
    > (a) how clueless you are or, (b) what brazen liars you are. Your choice.

    What wonderful array of "choices" you provide to select from...

    --
    The Day Microsoft makes something that does not suck is probably
    the day they start making vacuum cleaners.

  14. Re: 4 idiots plonked, half the posts killed

    * Peter Khlmann peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> So : Both of you are talking through your arse and prove once again either
    >> (a) how clueless you are or, (b) what brazen liars you are. Your choice.

    > What wonderful array of "choices" you provide to select from...

    Hey, Queeg's the master of choice.

    Too bad he chooses to come here and whine about his problems.

    --
    When a girl can read the handwriting on the wall, she may be in the wrong
    rest room.

  15. Re: 4 idiots plonked, half the posts killed

    On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 08:16:33 -0400, Linonut wrote:

    > * Peter Khlmann peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:
    >>
    >>> So : Both of you are talking through your arse and prove once again either
    >>> (a) how clueless you are or, (b) what brazen liars you are. Your choice.

    >> What wonderful array of "choices" you provide to select from...

    > Hey, Queeg's the master of choice.
    >
    > Too bad he chooses to come here and whine about his problems.

    Oh, he has whined in aolu too! They challenged him to make his own
    distro, & kept asking where it was. He ran away.

+ Reply to Thread