Re: [News] Modest Proposal: GNU/Linux Sub-notebooks Free with Printers - Linux

  1. Re: [News] Modest Proposal: GNU/Linux Sub-notebooks Free with Printers

    On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 09:18:58 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > Free Linux Laptop with every inkjet printer?

    You guys sure seem to be having a hard time unloading those things...

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  2. Re: [News] Modest Proposal: GNU/Linux Sub-notebooks Free with Printers

    "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:

    > On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 09:18:58 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    >> Free Linux Laptop with every inkjet printer?

    > You guys sure seem to be having a hard time unloading those things...

    I heard a story where someone refused in the end to buy a printer
    because the assistant said he HAD to take the laptop. He already had one
    and said no, but the assistant said he didnt have the power to "not give
    one for free". It would appear that linux is now contributing to the
    growth of the carbon footprint big time .....

    :-;

    --
    "Vista actually requires more ram than a 32bit cpu can
    address."

  3. Re: [News] Modest Proposal: GNU/Linux Sub-notebooks Free with Printers

    On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 18:34:58 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:
    >
    >> On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 09:18:58 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    >>> Free Linux Laptop with every inkjet printer?

    >> You guys sure seem to be having a hard time unloading those things...

    > I heard a story where someone refused in the end to buy a printer
    > because the assistant said he HAD to take the laptop. He already had one
    > and said no, but the assistant said he didnt have the power to "not give
    > one for free". It would appear that linux is now contributing to the
    > growth of the carbon footprint big time .....
    >
    >:-;

    Only in Linux land.....

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  4. Re: Modest Proposal: GNU/Linux Sub-notebooks Free with Printers

    On Sep 10, 12:01*pm, "Moshe Goldfarb."
    wrote:
    > On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 09:18:58 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > > Free Linux Laptop with every inkjet printer?

    > You guys sure seem to be having a hard time unloading those things...
    >
    > --
    > Moshe Goldfarb
    >
    > http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

    They tried free, and failed. Bundling is trouble.
    They can give it away to poor people, who seem
    to try and steal Windows and install it.

    Need proof?
    See the country: China

    Linux is like french military victories.
    http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/text/france.html

+ Reply to Thread