Re: Wait till you hear this: Guess who is complaining about monopoly and abuse of market power? - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Wait till you hear this: Guess who is complaining about monopoly and abuse of market power? - Linux ; In article , Ramon F Herrera wrote: > I am not sure which one would be the best term to define this latest > Microsoft move: chutzpah, audacity, moxie, gall, balls or cojones? > > Perhaps "hipocresy" is best? > ...

  1. Re: Wait till you hear this: Guess who is complaining about monopoly and abuse of market power?

    In article
    <2684431a-65cb-4d27-81de-8c08b0708ce7@r15g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
    Ramon F Herrera wrote:

    > I am not sure which one would be the best term to define this latest
    > Microsoft move: chutzpah, audacity, moxie, gall, balls or cojones?
    >
    > Perhaps "hipocresy" is best?
    > -RFH

    You misspelled "hypocrisy."

  2. Asshole resurfaces

    Aren't you dead yet, Asshole?

  3. Re: Wait till you hear this: Guess who is complaining about monopoly and abuse of market power?

    "cc" wrote in message
    On Sep 10, 10:43 pm, "zara" wrote:
    > "cc" wrote in message

    > On Sep 10, 7:54 pm, "zara" wrote:
    >

    > > "cc" wrote in message

    > > On Sep 10, 6:34 pm, "zara" wrote:

    > > > "cc" wrote in message

    >snip all the huffing, puffing, ranting, raving and homosexual advances.

    >I'm enjoying your retarded self as it is.

    Yes, I can see that, ****head. You seem to be having a real good time. With
    all your huffing and puffing, ranting and raving; it certainly seems that
    way to me.

    > You're a keyboard warrior. The best you can is wish some suffering,
    > never able to inflict it.

    "Keyboard warrior"???? Do you want to get physical with me Susie?? What
    are you going to do, drop to your knees and try to suck my ****?? Sorry.
    Old Queens don't interest me.

    >>>snip more huffing and puffing and etc.

    You are a pathetic, stupid Asshole. A powerless ****heel. Lower than Dog
    ****.

    I love it here.

    Maybe I'll order some t-shirts from you.

    BTW; Any blood on your stool?

+ Reply to Thread