Re: Chris Ahlstrom Teh Lying Arsehole - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Chris Ahlstrom Teh Lying Arsehole - Linux ; * Nomen Nescio peremptorily fired off this memo: > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH You thick lipped cunt flap. You must be convulsing -- you made the same post twice. What is your "N.N." number? -- Who loves me will also love my dog. ...

  1. Re: Chris Ahlstrom Teh Lying Arsehole

    --
    Who loves me will also love my dog.
    -- John Donne

  2. Re: Chris Ahlstrom Teh Lying Arsehole

    Linonut wrote:
    > * Nomen Nescio peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH You thick lipped cunt flap.

    > You must be convulsing -- you made the same post twice.
    >
    > What is your "N.N." number?

    You can run Linonut, but you can't hide.

+ Reply to Thread