Windows Vista: The OS About Nothing - Linux

This is a discussion on Windows Vista: The OS About Nothing - Linux ; * AZ Nomad peremptorily fired off this memo: > On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 11:57:02 -0400, COLA Loons wrote: >>AZ Nomad wrote: >>> >>> All I see in your posts is ad hominem after ad hominem. >>> And don't tell ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 60 of 60

  1. Re: Windows Vista: The OS About Nothing

    * AZ Nomad peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 11:57:02 -0400, COLA Loons wrote:
    >>AZ Nomad wrote:
    >>>
    >>> All I see in your posts is ad hominem after ad hominem.
    >>> And don't tell me what I know. You don't know ****.

    >>Must you cuss? That tells me that I have struck a bone here.

    >>Back at you and all I see out of you when I bother to look at one of
    >>your 2 bit worthless posts is one liners. :-P

    > You're a dimwitted boring troll.

    Ooooh, now Bee ANGRY!

    --
    Sooner or later you must pay for your sins.
    (Those who have already paid may disregard this cookie).

  2. Re: Windows Vista: The OS About Nothing

    "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:

    > On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 09:41:05 -0400, DFS wrote:
    >>
    >> * He claimed his behavior in the theater program in college was Robin
    >> William's inspiration for his character Mork on Mork & Mindy.

    LOL! Honestly. You could not make this stuff up.

  3. Re: Windows Vista: The OS About Nothing

    On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 18:53:59 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:
    >
    >> On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 09:41:05 -0400, DFS wrote:
    >>>
    >>> * He claimed his behavior in the theater program in college was Robin
    >>> William's inspiration for his character Mork on Mork & Mindy.
    >>>

    > LOL! Honestly. You could not make this stuff up.

    I would have figured Rex for Mindy...
    It's like a carnival gone out of control.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  4. Re: Windows Vista: The OS About Nothing

    COLA Loons wrote:

    > Your entire post here I find it to be absolutely and totally ridiculous.

    You didn't hide your tracks very well, troll.

    4.225.27.215
    Level3.net
    Farmersville, OH
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....sophisticated, adj. deprived of its native simplicity.

    Good to the last supper

  5. Re: Windows Vista: The OS About Nothing

    COLA Loons wrote:

    > Must you cuss?

    In your case, yes. Go shove your head back up "Moshe's" ass.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....sophisticated, adj. deprived of its native simplicity.

    Good to the last supper

  6. Re: Windows Vista: The OS About Nothing

    Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    > COLA Loons wrote:
    >
    >> Your entire post here I find it to be absolutely and totally ridiculous.

    > You didn't hide your tracks very well, troll.
    >
    > 4.225.27.215
    > Level3.net
    > Farmersville, OH

    So why don't you call the FBI, CIA, Interpol, and Scotland to get a some
    action taken?

  7. Re: Windows Vista: The OS About Nothing

    Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    > COLA Loons wrote:
    >
    >> Must you cuss?

    > In your case, yes. Go shove your head back up "Moshe's" ass.

    Tattoo, you are so ****ed-up that you are beyond ****ed-up. I have seen
    you in action more than enough times to know that you are ****ed-up and
    to stay clear of you.

  8. Re: Windows Vista: The OS About Nothing

    So why don't you eat **** and die?
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....That which does not kill us strengthens us.

    Good to the last supper

  9. Re: Windows Vista: The OS About Nothing

    Sudden Impact wrote:

    > Tattoo, you are so ****ed-up that you are beyond ****ed-up. I have seen
    > you in action more than enough times to know that you are ****ed-up and
    > to stay clear of you.

    You're wise to stay clear of me, loser.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....That which does not kill us strengthens us.

    Good to the last supper

  10. Re: Windows Vista: The OS About Nothing

    Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    I am not going to get you started. :-P

  11. Re: Windows Vista: The OS About Nothing

    Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    I am not going to get you started. :-P

  12. Re: Windows Vista: The OS About Nothing

    * Tattoo Vampire peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Sudden Impact wrote:
    >
    >> So why don't you call the FBI, CIA, Interpol, and Scotland to get a some
    >> action taken?

    > So why don't you eat **** and die?

    Is "The Bee" still buzzing?

    --
    Majorities, of course, start with minorities.
    -- Robert Moses

  13. Re: Windows Vista: The OS About Nothing

    Linonut wrote:

    > * Tattoo Vampire peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> Sudden Impact wrote:
    >>
    >>> So why don't you call the FBI, CIA, Interpol, and Scotland to get a some
    >>> action taken?

    >> So why don't you eat **** and die?

    > Is "The Bee" still buzzing?

    Yup. That cretin thinks he is "trolling"
    In reality he shows just that he is incredibly stupid
    --
    Howe's Law: Everyone has a scheme that will not work.

  14. Re: Windows Vista: The OS About Nothing

    >Troll:
    >
    >> So why don't you call the FBI, CIA, Interpol, and Scotland to get a some
    >> action taken?

    Or just do what I do. First order of the day: plonk your latest nym.

  15. Re: Windows Vista: The OS About Nothing

    Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    > Linonut wrote:
    >
    >> * Tattoo Vampire peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >>> So why don't you eat **** and die?

    >> Is "The Bee" still buzzing?
    >>

    > Yup. That cretin thinks he is "trolling"
    > In reality he shows just that he is incredibly stupid

    I am not trolling stupid. I am having a lot of fun watching you *clowns*
    react, because you are drones. ;-P

  16. Re: Windows Vista: The OS About Nothing

    chrisv wrote:
    >> Troll:
    >>
    >>> So why don't you call the FBI, CIA, Interpol, and Scotland to get a some
    >>> action taken?

    > Or just do what I do. First order of the day: plonk your latest nym.

    Plonk this one too for awhile since you need to run your mouth.

  17. Re: Windows Vista: The OS About Nothing

    On 2008-09-11, chrisv claimed:
    > chrisv wrote:
    >>> Troll:

    >> Or just do what I do. First order of the day: plonk your latest nym.
    >>

    > Plonk this one too for awhile since you need to run your mouth.

    Done. You're gone, while the original is intact.

    Happy?

    --
    VISTA: VISTA Is Stupid, Trite, Anal

  18. Re: Windows Vista: The OS About Nothing

    Sinister Midget wrote:

    >>> Or just do what I do. First order of the day: plonk your latest nym.
    >>>

    >> Plonk this one too for awhile since you need to run your mouth.

    > Done. You're gone, while the original is intact.
    >
    > Happy?

    You can run, but you can't hide.

  19. Re: Windows Vista: The OS About Nothing

    On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 07:57:43 -0400, Sudden Impact wrote:
    >Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    >I am not going to get you started. :-P

    Yawn. Another spawn from flatty's ass.

  20. Re: Windows Vista: The OS About Nothing

    AZ Nomad wrote:
    > On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 07:57:43 -0400, Sudden Impact wrote:
    >> Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    >> I am not going to get you started. :-P

    > Yawn. Another spawn from flatty's ass.

    You don't even know who the players are anymore. That's how dizzy you
    have become. Drones can't think.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3