Re: [News] [Rival] Why Windows Vista Can't Be Sold (Just Forcefed) - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: [News] [Rival] Why Windows Vista Can't Be Sold (Just Forcefed) - Linux ; Roy Schestowitz writes: > Windows Vista: The OS About Nothing > > Ballmer looks like he's mentally ill. Perhaps it's just the mind of a criminal > (Microsoft engages in bribes, frauds, blackmail, etc). > I hope to hell MS ...

  1. Re: [News] [Rival] Why Windows Vista Can't Be Sold (Just Forcefed)

    Roy Schestowitz writes:

    > Windows Vista: The OS About Nothing
    >
    > Ballmer looks like he's mentally ill. Perhaps it's just the mind of a criminal
    > (Microsoft engages in bribes, frauds, blackmail, etc).

    I hope to hell MS see this. You really are going off the deep end.

  2. Re: [News] [Rival] Why Windows Vista Can't Be Sold (Just Forcefed)

    On Mon, 08 Sep 2008 12:11:44 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > Roy Schestowitz writes:
    >
    >> Windows Vista: The OS About Nothing
    >>
    >> Ballmer looks like he's mentally ill. Perhaps it's just the mind of a criminal
    >> (Microsoft engages in bribes, frauds, blackmail, etc).
    >>

    > I hope to hell MS see this. You really are going off the deep end.

    They do...
    Trust me, they do....

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  3. Re: [News] [Rival] Why Windows Vista Can't Be Sold (Just Forcefed)

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    > On Mon, 08 Sep 2008 12:11:44 +0200, Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Roy Schestowitz writes:
    >>
    >>> Windows Vista: The OS About Nothing
    >>>
    >>> Ballmer looks like he's mentally ill. Perhaps it's just the mind of a
    >>> criminal (Microsoft engages in bribes, frauds, blackmail, etc).
    >>>

    >> I hope to hell MS see this. You really are going off the deep end.

    > They do...
    > Trust me, they do....

    Well, they see an opinion or a guess
    You know: "looks like" or "Perhaps"

    Pathetic, Hadron Quark and flatfish, really pathetic
    --
    Microsoft's Product Strategy: "It compiles, let's ship it!"

  4. Re: [News] [Rival] Why Windows Vista Can't Be Sold (Just Forcefed)

    Peter Köhlmann writes:

    > Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    >>> I hope to hell MS see this. You really are going off the deep end.

    >> They do...
    >> Trust me, they do....
    >>

    > Well, they see an opinion or a guess
    > You know: "looks like" or "Perhaps"
    >
    > Pathetic, Hadron Quark and flatfish, really pathetic

    You're smarter than that. You can not say for example

    "I think that Billy Letterman is a child molester" without expecting
    some kind of legal challenge from Billy.

    You can not hide behind "opinion" to justify the most unwarranted
    slander or libel.

    --
    "His asshole is so reamed out he has room for an oxygen
    tank, too."

  5. Re: [News] [Rival] Why Windows Vista Can't Be Sold (Just Forcefed)

    >> Pathetic, Hadron Quark and flatfish, really pathetic

    > Actually they helped. They motivated me to back an allegation with proof.

    They often say stuff and hope you won't call 'em on it. And a lot of
    the time, you can't, because of time constraints.

    And sometimes, when you do call 'em on it, they later say that you "ran
    away" from the thread.

    --
    What use is magic if it can't save a unicorn?
    -- Peter S. Beagle, "The Last Unicorn"

  6. Re: [News] [Rival] Why Windows Vista Can't Be Sold (Just Forcefed)

    In article <2803799.aNt7ilnsTb@schestowitz.com>,
    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > Ex-Microsoft Manager Sentenced for Fraud
    >
    > http://www.hardocp.com/news.html?new...VzaWFzdCwsLDE=
    >

    > Ex-Microsoft Manager Pleads Guilty, Sentenced For Embezzlement
    >
    > http://www.crn.com/software/209400603
    >

    > Ex-Microsoft manager ordered to prison
    >
    > http://www.upi.com/Business_News/200..._ordered_to_pr
    > ison/UPI-73221216506990/
    >

    > Ex-Microsoft manager jailed for $1m fraud
    >
    > http://www.vnunet.com/vnunet/news/22...jailed-1m-cons
    >

    > Ex-Microsoft Manager Gets 22 Months for Fraud
    >
    > http://www.pcworld.com/businesscente..._manager_gets_
    > 22_months_for_fraud.html
    >

    > Ex-Microsoft boss sentenced
    >
    > http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/busine...ftcourt19.html
    >

    > Former Microsoft Manager Gets 2 Years In Jail
    >
    > http://news.portalit.net/fullnews_fo...2-years-in-jai
    > l_1427.html
    >

    > Kirkland woman senteced to 22 months, ordered to repay nearly $1 million, for
    > embezzlement scheme
    >
    > http://www.pnwlocalnews.com/news/25634819.html

    Wait a second...when Reiser was brought up here, numerous people said
    that was not relevant. His personal crimes did not reflect on Linux,
    and no Linux advocate would try to make such a connection if a Microsoft
    person committed a crime. I wonder if any of those people have a
    comment on the above?

    > Sentimental blackmail: (RED)mond && Dell
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    > | Recently, Microsoft is luring you with a tag line like this: "Windows and
    > | Dell are proud partners of (PRODUCT) RED™ — New PCs designed to help
    > | eliminate AIDS in Africa." *
    > |
    > | [...]
    > |
    > | This is one of the most abject way of creating a psychological
    > | dependency of Windows Vista Ultimate: making people buy it for
    > | giving them the peace of mind that they helped to save lives in
    > | Africa! *
    > `----

    Sentimental blackmail? Are you serious?

    --
    --Tim Smith

  7. Re: [News] [Rival] Why Windows Vista Can't Be Sold (Just Forcefed)

    On Mon, 08 Sep 2008 11:45:29 -0700, Tim Smith wrote:

    > In article <2803799.aNt7ilnsTb@schestowitz.com>,
    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >>
    >> Ex-Microsoft Manager Sentenced for Fraud
    >>
    >> http://www.hardocp.com/news.html?new...VzaWFzdCwsLDE=
    >>

    >> Ex-Microsoft Manager Pleads Guilty, Sentenced For Embezzlement
    >>
    >> http://www.crn.com/software/209400603
    >>

    >> Ex-Microsoft manager ordered to prison
    >>
    >> http://www.upi.com/Business_News/200..._ordered_to_pr
    >> ison/UPI-73221216506990/
    >>

    >> Ex-Microsoft manager jailed for $1m fraud
    >>
    >> http://www.vnunet.com/vnunet/news/22...jailed-1m-cons
    >>

    >> Ex-Microsoft Manager Gets 22 Months for Fraud
    >>
    >> http://www.pcworld.com/businesscente..._manager_gets_
    >> 22_months_for_fraud.html
    >>

    >> Ex-Microsoft boss sentenced
    >>
    >> http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/busine...ftcourt19.html
    >>

    >> Former Microsoft Manager Gets 2 Years In Jail
    >>
    >> http://news.portalit.net/fullnews_fo...2-years-in-jai
    >> l_1427.html
    >>

    >> Kirkland woman senteced to 22 months, ordered to repay nearly $1 million, for
    >> embezzlement scheme
    >>
    >> http://www.pnwlocalnews.com/news/25634819.html

    > Wait a second...when Reiser was brought up here, numerous people said
    > that was not relevant. His personal crimes did not reflect on Linux,
    > and no Linux advocate would try to make such a connection if a Microsoft
    > person committed a crime. I wonder if any of those people have a
    > comment on the above?

    You've no doubt heard of "Wayne's World" ?

    Welcome to "Roy's World".

    Instead of a full length 70mm Dolby Surround Sound feature film, you get an
    8mm 25 second loop of the same scene over and over again.

    It's the COLA left side of mouth contradicting the right side of mouth.

    >> Sentimental blackmail: (RED)mond && Dell
    >>
    >> ,----[ Quote ]
    >>| Recently, Microsoft is luring you with a tag line like this: "Windows and
    >>| Dell are proud partners of (PRODUCT) RED™ — New PCs designed to help
    >>| eliminate AIDS in Africa." *
    >>|
    >>| [...]
    >>|
    >>| This is one of the most abject way of creating a psychological
    >>| dependency of Windows Vista Ultimate: making people buy it for
    >>| giving them the peace of mind that they helped to save lives in
    >>| Africa! *
    >> `----

    > Sentimental blackmail? Are you serious?

    Sadly, Schestowitz *is* serious.
    He has obviously gone way off the rails this time.

    Pretty soon he will be taking little *zine pills...

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  8. Re: [News] [Rival] Why Windows Vista Can't Be Sold (Just Forcefed)

    In article ,
    Linonut wrote:

    > * Tim Smith peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    > > In article <2803799.aNt7ilnsTb@schestowitz.com>,
    > > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    > >>
    > >> Ex-Microsoft Manager Sentenced for Fraud
    > >> Ex-Microsoft Manager Pleads Guilty, Sentenced For Embezzlement
    > >> Ex-Microsoft manager ordered to prison
    > >> Ex-Microsoft manager jailed for $1m fraud
    > >> Ex-Microsoft Manager Gets 22 Months for Fraud
    > >> Ex-Microsoft boss sentenced
    > >> Former Microsoft Manager Gets 2 Years In Jail
    > >> Kirkland woman senteced to 22 months, ordered to repay nearly $1 million,
    > >> for
    > >> embezzlement scheme

    > > Wait a second...when Reiser was brought up here, numerous people said
    > > that was not relevant. His personal crimes did not reflect on Linux,
    > > and no Linux advocate would try to make such a connection if a Microsoft
    > > person committed a crime. I wonder if any of those people have a
    > > comment on the above?

    > Sure:
    >
    > http://www.groklaw.net/staticpages/i...05010107100653
    >
    > Microsoft Litigation
    >
    > Please note that this is not a complete list, ...

    Good. Now do the same for IBM, General Motors, Sony, GE, Apple, or any
    other Fortune 500 company.

    --
    --Tim Smith

  9. Re: [News] [Rival] Why Windows Vista Can't Be Sold (Just Forcefed)

    On Mon, 08 Sep 2008 13:17:45 -0700, Tim Smith wrote:

    > In article ,
    > Linonut wrote:
    >
    >> * Tim Smith peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >>> Wait a second...when Reiser was brought up here, numerous people said
    >>> that was not relevant. His personal crimes did not reflect on Linux,
    >>> and no Linux advocate would try to make such a connection if a Microsoft
    >>> person committed a crime. I wonder if any of those people have a
    >>> comment on the above?

    >> Sure:
    >>
    >> http://www.groklaw.net/staticpages/i...05010107100653
    >>
    >> Microsoft Litigation
    >>
    >> Please note that this is not a complete list, ...

    > Good. Now do the same for IBM, General Motors, Sony, GE, Apple, or any
    > other Fortune 500 company.

    537 lines?

    Looks like Schestowitz has shared his "database of poop" script with
    Linonut, offline of course.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  10. Re: [News] [Rival] Why Windows Vista Can't Be Sold (Just Forcefed)

    Linonut wrote:

    >* Tim Smith peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >>> Sure:
    >>>
    >>> http://www.groklaw.net/staticpages/i...05010107100653
    >>>
    >>> Microsoft Litigation
    >>>
    >>> Please note that this is not a complete list, ...

    >> Good. Now do the same for IBM, General Motors, Sony, GE, Apple, or any
    >> other Fortune 500 company.

    >Ooooh, that makes it all right then.

    Shouldn't you be worshipping at the alter of Dow Jones and the
    almighty dollar?

    8)

+ Reply to Thread