Re: Microsoft racketeering - should MS be investigated/prosecuted under RICO? - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Microsoft racketeering - should MS be investigated/prosecuted under RICO? - Linux ; In article , Rex Ballard wrote: > I just dug this out of the archives. Found it rather interesting. > Maybe Roy can expand on these a bit? > > Thanks to mrbrklyn for the posting below, it's all his: ...

  1. Re: Microsoft racketeering - should MS be investigated/prosecuted under RICO?

    In article
    ,
    Rex Ballard wrote:

    > I just dug this out of the archives. Found it rather interesting.
    > Maybe Roy can expand on these a bit?
    >
    > Thanks to mrbrklyn for the posting below, it's all his:
    >
    > MS has a track record Gotti would envy

    > Spying and Espinage

    > http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/cc163617.aspx

    Huh? For someone who has claimed to be a developer before, I'm
    surprised you aren't aware that similar tools are available for pretty
    much every single GUI system in existence, or that has ever existed.

    What next? Are you going to claim the debugger in Visual Studio is for
    spying, too? Geesh.

    --
    --Tim Smith

  2. Re: Microsoft racketeering - should MS be investigated/prosecuted under RICO?

    Tim Smith writes:

    > In article
    > ,
    > Rex Ballard wrote:
    >
    >> I just dug this out of the archives. Found it rather interesting.
    >> Maybe Roy can expand on these a bit?
    >>
    >> Thanks to mrbrklyn for the posting below, it's all his:
    >>
    >> MS has a track record Gotti would envy

    >> Spying and Espinage

    >> http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/cc163617.aspx

    > Huh? For someone who has claimed to be a developer before, I'm
    > surprised you aren't aware that similar tools are available for pretty
    > much every single GUI system in existence, or that has ever existed.
    >
    > What next? Are you going to claim the debugger in Visual Studio is for
    > spying, too? Geesh.

    Or the Visual Age (from IBM) one which featured 3d explosions of the
    individual windows? is that spying too?

    One has to wonder about Rexx these days. Maybe his retirement is not far
    off.

    --
    "I do believe I have stated that he should be given the benefit of the
    doubt, as is his right. If he did this crime, as it would seem, then he

+ Reply to Thread